Pro User

Oct 2016

Start out in jeans – let some farts out then take jeans off and fart in my cute full back panties and then take those off for a HUGE naked fart finish. I had way more gas then I thought!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 3 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 116 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This clip contains three golden shower scenes featuring Amadahy and one with Savannah. The first two scenes occur within the same day. Amadahy's slave serves as her toilet. He lies naked and in chastity on the bathroom floor for hours. After his first use, Amadahy leaves and has sex. When she returns the vessel must take both her piss and her partner's cum. The third scene takes place on a different day. Amadahy was camping with some girlfriends. She uses a long pee funnel to feed the slave her piss before going back out to make s'mores. The fourth scene features Savannah in her office bathroom. Savannah subdues an unruly employee of hers by pissing into his mouth. He has to lick all the piss clean from his boss' cunt. He'll never again question who's in charge. (10:47 long)
    Models: BratPrincess

Duration: 10 min 47 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: XAVC
    Size: 1.20 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Their ass really sweet! At first the girls walked around the store and selected products for the competition. We decided to hold a contest – which of the girls will eat cranberries faster. Their juicy asses looked sexy, but the fact that they still wanted to shit gave them even more sexuality! They constantly urged me: “faster, I want to shit.” We held a competition and the girls alternately filled my mouth with their sweet, morning shit!
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 17 min 9 s
    Size: 655 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This video is all about the farts – nice crisp clean background so no distractions for you from my ass and farts! Vid starts out with some nice big side lying farts then I squat low and get my asshole as close to the camera as possible for some really in your face farts. I stand up over you as well for some great shots of my juicy ass farting. Once I feel like I am running out of farts I get doggy style and push out everything I have got left which turned into some pretty wet farts that I realized splashed droplets out everywhere once I turned around ? Nice shots of my asshole covered in the shart juice hehe. I got nice and creamy during this fart episode which is also shown ?
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 35 s
    Size: 427 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I am super bored at work and decide to share my fart fetish with my you my co worker and fart RIGHT in front of you to see your reaction – you surprisingly like it so I keep going. I need to go to the bathroom after all my farts and ask if you want to come watch me which you do! So I poop on the toilet right there in front of you so don’t miss any farts and get to see my pooping faces hehe – I show off my wipings and the big dump (nice and close) I took once I am done 🙂
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 58 s
    Size: 88.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

POO…Check
    Piss….check
    Cunt talk… check
    Degrading… Check!!!!!!
    IM BACK little nasty cunt is back and nastier then ever.
    Models: Lillyxxx

Duration: 20 min 22 s
    Size: 1.43 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Well, finally we put on your favorite erotic mesh , I SEGU on the couch and I can’t wait for my friend Olga will include a video camera . And here Olga presses record and I start to show you my hairy pussy is not shaved and ass , comes up to me Olga and begins to caress my pussy tongue on honey Olga I love when you do that , Olga caressed not only my pussy but my ass with her tongue . I stand cancer on my knees and Olga puts me in the ass finger and starts fucking me with his finger while Olga was caressing my pussy , pulling his finger out of my ass Olga lizhit my anus his tongue , I told my friend that Olga opened his mouth , Olga opens her mouth and I explode liquid diarrhea directly to Olga in the mouth . Oh Yes I love to fill my mouth Olga shit liquid diarrhea , when I shit I can’t control the urine stream , Oh yeah Olga is not only shit but also in my urine . Olga caresses my dirty shit from the anus with his tongue . Keep going don’t stop I tell her , Olga is playing with my dirty ass . We change places now Olga got cancer on my knees and I caress his tongue anus and pussy Olga , I shove in the ass Olga finger . Olga asks me to pull out of the ass finger mouth and expose her bottom , I turn and Olga starts to shit right into my mouth , fucking my mouth’s full of shit, Olga . We are dirty whores who like a lot of liquid shit , love to shit on each other mouth to drink urine and eat shit . In this video, we eat shit each other fill with liquid diarrhea mouths to each other .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 54 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.22 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Start out this clip with a t shirt and yoga pants. I do a striptease until I am completely naked letting out nice juicy rank farts all along the way ? Letting my big farts rip and knowing how much you are getting turned on by it and inhaling them is in is REALLY turning ME on so I play with my pussy and asshole rubbing and fingering whilst farting! So much fun ?
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 11 s
    Size: 121 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Big Pile of shit on his face and head
    Models: TheOnlyScatQueenDelilah

Duration: 23 min 49 s
    Size: 1.40 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I was out jogging when the urge to go hit me HARD so I ran straight home and took a poop right on the floor – I get completely undressed quickly because I can barely hold it! I get into squatting position facing the camera to poop out my load and then I turn around in the same squatting position butt facing camera to get the last of it out. Felt SO good to finally get home and be able to push my load out – I show off my unwiped dirty ass when I am done with a few ass winks. I also do a close up of my poop 🙂
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 26 s
    Size: 195 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information