Pro User

Oct 2016

I really have to go to the bathroom but I also have some rank farts to let out first so I do that before running to the toilet to take a nice poop with some more farts and let you hear all the glorious sounds 🙂 I notice I seem to have sharted in my white undies while I was farting so I show you the mess – I also show you all the marked toilet paper wipes and the full dump in the toilet once I am done 🙂
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 5 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 53.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My ass made a big load of Poo on a plate and i Eat my Shit with spoon , I am will be honestly its taste bad so I Vomiting, you can watch that i ate a lot Strawberry today , so my vomit some redly and pinky… In video also Pee and i drinked it all after eating POO….
    Models: DirtyLena___

Duration: 22 min 31 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 984 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Filmed by my partner this is one of the hot scat scenes that made me want to try scat for myself. Two dirty English scat sluts Louise and Alexa going at it hard and extreme with lots of shit smearing and tasting. Louise actually swallows much of the shit.
    Models: ScatSlammers

Duration: 10 min 58 s
    Size: 558 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

So you’ve come crawling back, huh? Crawling right back to mommy… and hungry, for her to feed you… 😉
    Well, you better beg for it, baby. Beg mommy to pay attention to you, use your tongue to beg me–that’s right, lick the ring of my asshole and taste what I’ve got in store for you… what you’re starving for… now open wide as mommy shits all over you!
    Uh oh, look at how filthy my asshole is now… well then, aren’t you going to ask me if you can clean me up? That’s right, get your nose in there–you’re hungry for your lunch? You can find it in my shithole. Say Thank You mommy, for feeding me. Tell me how much you love it and need to eat mommy’s shitty ass and make it clean for her!
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 11 min 27 s
    Size: 426 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You want my shit so bad you’ll even order it when I’m far away, slave. And in this video, I tell you *exactly* how I want you to serve your Mistress as her toilet. I won’t go easy on you, either. You’ll take all my shit and piss, slave, no mercy! Are you ready to serve? Then open up your containers, slave, and take in the rich stink of my shit and bottled piss. Savor the senses… and hold back, until I tell you what to do. You get to watch me tease and strip for you, first, while I tell you how badly I need to go, and how I’ve been holding it in just for you to watch, how my hot shit is just waiting to pour out my ass. Alright, get ready, slave… because I don’t want you to JUST eat and drink my shit and piss… I want you to go further, I want you to devour my filth like a savage, and abandon your dignity to satisfy me. I’ll tell you ruthlessly while I flick my wet clit how I want you to put that waste to good use!
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 12 min 48 s
    Size: 500 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Me fucking my tight pussy while I shit> Oh and not to mention my piss fountain!
    Models: cherryrozaybbw

Duration: 3 min 34 s
    Size: 383 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A new video with anal prolapse, which will also have a lot of shit 🙂 In it, I will show you the prolapse in all beauty, I will smear it with shit and caress fingers, put the full pussy of shit and fuck the prolapse and pussy. And I bring myself to orgasm with a squirt, and I will moan with pleasure and ecstasy.
    Models: ScatLina

Duration: 19 min 14 s
    Size: 1.10 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You know where you belong, down on the floor just waiting to make my dirty asshole nice and clean with your tongue.
    Each time I have to use the toilet, you will be there patiently waiting to fulfill your cleanup duty of my ass.
    You will be cleaning up after a month's worth of messy, super long, noisy and smelly shits.
    You love being my toilet slave, it's what you live for.
    Get your mouth ready and serve me.
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 9 min 36 s
    Size: 836 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hot messy huge pooping and peeing in jeans and panties after party!
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 9 min 18 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 136 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Perviously titled; You could never satisfy My ASS”
    its still the same clip, nothing but the title was changed
    ***Cruel Intensions relation-shit:
    Penis Humiliation-Break up, Placed in Chastity and Turned into a TOILET
    Bossy Delilah is all dolled up and she's dropped by your place, for what you're thinking is going to be one long night of fun and fucking.
    Turns out she's only stopping by to give you the news. She's checked you out on the dates you've had with her and decided that your little penis in not nearly enough to satisfy her Ass. Nope, "but I've got one other option for you", she tells you - "that's to become my full fucking toilet".
    "I take shits that are longer than your penis. The only way that you're going cum when I'm around, is to eat my shit". Stripping off her tight sweater and sitting down and lighting up, you know what's coming next. To her word, Bossy's shit is piled high. In fact, there's so much shit in her pile that if you lined up all the pieces end to end, it'd stretch from the market where she buys her food, to her toilet seat where she serves her mud monsters.
    As it turns out, Delilah has a heart. You're tied up and in chastity and you're desperate to cum, but Bossy is thoughtful. She takes the key to your chastity device and shoves it into her pile of shit, deep into her pile of shit.
    "Dig your way to freedom," she says with a smile, "then you can jerk off”
    Models: TheOnlyScatQueenDelilah

Duration: 18 min 36 s
    Size: 1.58 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information