Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Five Days Worth Of Shit- Massive Panty Poop!

Scatshop.com- Five Days Worth Of Shit- Massive Panty Poop!

Description:
    I have been holding in my shit for the past 5 days to make this super hot clip =), watch me as I fill my silky, lacy, nude-colored betsey johnson panties with the most massive load of shit ever! Next I pull off my poo filled panties to have a nice sniff and lick of my stinky ass shit before showing and fingering my shitty ass crack!
    Model:
    CosmicGirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : beige.mp4
    File Size : 514.08 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:06:54
    Video : AVC, 10.3 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 106 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/sq3xsl2rbpwf

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Shitting My Leather Pants

Scatshop.com- Shitting My Leather Pants

Description:
    Oh no no no! I have to go so badly. Please no. The door is locked. Hey whoever is in there! I need to use the bathroom RIGHT NOW! Seriously hurry up! I can hear them laughing at mebecause they know how desperate I am. I try to hold it but its too late. I empty loads after load into my leather pants, absolutely mortified. Not only did I just ruin my favorite pants but I know the person in the bathroom just heard the whole thing. I give a sigh of relief. I FINALLY get into the bathroom but Ive already messed my pants so no point in using a toilet now. I pull down my pants and show you the disgusting mess Ive created before I start shooting out more shit onto the ground. Its literally is projectile shits!
    Mess show: ALL ( Inside the pants, on the floor, on my ass and thighs, pussy, ect)
    Model:
    VeronicaSteam
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : shittingmyleatherpantss.mp4
    File Size : 279.73 MB
    Duration : 00:09:04
    Video : AVC, 4 145 kb/s, 29.970 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 157 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/sa38gwph5s2t

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Eat It ALL

Scatshop.com- Eat It ALL

Description:
    Excited to eat my shit again, are you? Youre in luck, Im holding in a nice big turd right now but you know me, I love to tease! Watch me strip down and sway and thrust my ass in your face-sniff it, sniff how stinky I am through my panties. Now lick that stinky slit through the fabric I push them aside-beg me to shit in your mouth with your tongue come on, tongue-punch my shitter get your tongue deep in there when I wink my hole at you Mmm, are you ready? <3 I can barely hold on any longer..and moan as I release my load on the kitchen floor I show it off to you, telling you how I want you to eat every little bit of my hot steamy shit.
    *Pardon the light bruises on my buttthighs, I_m afraid I had a super active weekend *
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-eatitall.mp4
    File Size : 496.04 MB
    Duration : 00:10:30
    Video : AVC, 6 429 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/x6gssiouwnrt

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Swimsuit POOP - Thick MUSHY load

Scatshop.com- Swimsuit POOP - Thick_MUSHY load

Description:
    A requested clip for Me to poop a MASSIVE load into these custom bought one piece swimsuit.
    I show off my body in the swimsuit and then squat to fillll up my swimsuit which holds a fair amount!
    Then I get my wand out to start humping it and cum
    Because i pee in the swimsuit too its verrryy mushy and shown at the end. Kinda like a cow pat hah
    Model:
    BDSMangel
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Swimsuit-Poop.mp4
    File Size : 439.54 MB
    Duration : 00:06:35
    Video : AVC, 9 138 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 169 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/15ob0t77r9tl

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Enema SCAT SHOW!

Scatshop.com- Enema SCAT SHOW!

Description:
    Warning!!! For those who likes beautiful women, lying naked on their ass and producing LOADS of scat. It looks as though its a fountain coming from their tight asses! Beautiful show, its a must watch!
    Model:
    Fetidistrojp
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scat1601-fm.wmv
    File Size : 341.7 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:21:50
    Video : WMV2, 1 931 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 160 kb/s, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/j1jcmed7qw1o

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Shitting In Your Face!

Scatshop.com- Shitting In Your Face!

Description:
    With my new GoPro camera I can shit right on the lens without any worry that Ill ruin my camera! That means you get some of the hottest views ever! My asshole looks amazing as it opens up right above you and load after load of hot, fresh shit just pours out of my dark, little hole!
    This is my latest EFRO video with SIX loads of poop all for you!
    Enjoy!
    Scat 231-Shitting In Your Face!
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : gopropoop.mp4
    File Size : 566.68 MB
    Duration : 00:05:30
    Video : AVC, 13.6 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/1zacgakptbce

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Me playing with the anus

Scatshop.com- Me playing with the anus

Description:
    This time I am fully naked on the street kneel , and I want to show my anus he is very sweet though and shit . I love playing with anal sex but in this video, one , Im kneeling beginning to shit while hands-my anal so reveals that you can see my deep hole . I like to shoot a video for you , and it excites the idea that someone is looking at me and masturbating ? He is part of my dirty anal )
    Model:
    DirtyGirlMary
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : MOV04924.mp4
    File Size : 764.2 MB
    Duration : 00:07:50
    Video : AVC, 13.4 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ovf1uc6c60k6

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Auntie Blasting Your Face With Hot Farts!

Scatshop.com- Auntie Blasting Your Face With Hot Farts!

Description:
    Sequel to Aunties Gas Chamber
    SCRIPT: The story is that we have not seen each other since our last encounter. But now there is a family gathering at your place, and we just happen to find each other alone for a bit. You ask how your favorite nephew has been and we chat about normal things at first. Eventually you let out a fart, and you just smile and giggle about it knowing that I loved it.
    I decide to be bold and ask if I can smell some. You dont think its the best idea since the family is around and any of them could walk in any second and you dont really want my mom seeing her sister farting in her nephews face. However I am able to convince you to do it and that we wont get caught, although the thought of it is exciting. Before we get started, you take a quick look around just to be sure no one is nearby and then you instruct me to get on my knees. You turn around, put that incredible jean clad ass in my face and let it rip.
    Eventually, I convince you to do some bare ass farts in my face. You take another quick look around before undoing your jeans and pulling the back of them down just past your butt. You blast me with a bunch and you are really starting to get into it. Finally we hear someone coming so we have to call it quits for now. In the last scene, I am up off me knees and you have turned to face me with a big smile on your face as you do up your jeans. You say, its been nice catching up with you, but I think you should take care of that before we get back to the party." You point down towards my erection and comment you cant believe how hard your farts make me
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-auntieblastingyourfacewithhotfarts.mp4
    File Size : 1538.06 MB
    Resolution : 4096x2160
    Duration : 00:10:46
    Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 124 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/jre0qdhpfxqh

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Worship That Glory Hole

Scatshop.com- Worship That Glory Hole

Description:
    Do you enjoy being a toilet? Do you cower beneath my giant woman glory, and tremble with arousal and fear as my enormous and magnificent towering ass pushes your brown doom out its hole, before falling hundreds of feet and crushing you beneath the weight of my stinky shit? Then youll enjoy reliving the experience over and over again, as I torture you!
    Model:
    ElenaToilet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 19061910.mp4
    File Size : 828.01 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:14:40
    Video : AVC, 7 689 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/4p7qq1f1yuhn

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Dinner

Scatshop.com- Dinner

Description:
    DIVIDED FOR 2 PARTS.PREPARE YOUR MEMORY DEVICE 24:42min+compressed full version is available too. Custom request Chew and spit shit, urine mouthwash " First there will be a covered table with plate fork, knife and spoon.
    Youll enter the room, dressed up with a sexy outfit, for example a mini skirt and high-heels. Before you sit down on a chair at the table
    you look in the camera and tell me, how hungry and horny you are for your creamy steamy shit,
    Then you begin slowly to play with your beautiful breasts that you get out and lick your finger, continuing to showing and telling me, that you cannot wait to play and eat your delicious meal.
    When you are finally ready to serve your meal, you will stand up, get your skirt up, showing your wonderfull ass and shit directly on your plate.
    You will sit down and smell and moan at your delicious meal.
    Before you begin to enjoy and eat your meal, youre going to stroke a finger in your shit and lick it. I wanna see, how much you enjoy it
    and how horny you are to eat it up ("hmmm, i love the smell and taste of my shit")
    But dont forget a Glas for your champagne, Ana. You are going to serve yourself a drink, too!
    Now you can begin with your dinner. You will start with a small piece of shit,you will take bigger pieces with the spoon or the fork, depending on the consistency, in your mouth. chewing it.
    You will reposition your camera after serving to take close-ups during the meal, but you can decide which position is better.
    Youll let some of your shit run out of your mouth and suck up again.
    At the end you´ll clean the plate with your finger and lick them and lick the plate directly with your tongue"
    Enjoy
    xoxox
    Model:
    Anna_Coprofield
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Part1AnnasDinner-1.mp4
    File Size : 744.51 MB
    Duration : 00:06:01
    Video : AVC, 17.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS