Pro User

Oct 2016

Today Godess want to use her slave for her dirty pleasures and as a reward she let the slave cumming. But not before she make him a great mask” conyained her Huge Diarrhea, all on his mouth and face. What else you can dream and stroke your cock untill cumming is out ?
    Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 2 min 59 s
    Resolution: 528 x 704
    Format: AVI
    Size: 209 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Im one gangsta ass mistress so you know I had to turn my slave into a ghetto toilet bitch. I held his little dick in my hands and made him piss like the bitch he is. I made him lay down and open his mouth while I pissed down this throat and all over his face. Stupid Bitch. Then I climbed on top of his face and shitted in his mouth, face, and chest and smeared it all over him.
    Models: GoddessKinkyCaramel

Duration: 6 min 25 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 1 007 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me how I fart and poop in a shower, then I put that shit in my pantyhose and I smear it over my ass. I finger my dirty asshole and play with my pussy. I grab a shit and smear it on my lips then I taste my shitty fingers and it is so good, mmm I enjoy it so much! 😉
    Models: sexyass

Duration: 16 min 7 s
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 784 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Getting horny and nasty in the bathroom here. I suck on the dildo all slobbery and wet, asking you to please fuck me in the ass. I straddle the toy all naked and let it slide into my ass. It gets shit smeared just how it should. Enjoying the smell and the sight, I begin to suck the dirty dildo. I gag on it and make an even bigger mess all over it. There is shit stuck in between my teeth, in my throat and on my nose. Its so cute. I know I am the perfect girl that you would want your parents to meet.
    Models: Juicy_Julia

Duration: 9 min 31 s
    Size: 587 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I want test out a human toilet eating ability. I have a sexy beautiful ass and I fills up the slave belly with my divine turds. I am a Mistress and I humilates and degrades him, while he eat my stinking shit. The toilet really loved eating my smelly shit and he stuffing his belly.
    Models: marcos579

Duration: 13 min 14 s
    Size: 900 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Letting you watch me shit gives me quite a thrill 😉 You like seeing all these thick, creamy shits pour out my tight little pucker? I tease you as you watch me poop from behind, wiggling and twerking my phat ass before pinching off these stinky loafs and showing off how messy I am after 😉 Why don you put that tongue to work and clean me up?
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 3 min 47 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 546 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My dirty ass straight for your little dick! See disgusting brownie and my excited pussy! You are a freak with a small flap will show you how the real scat sex looks!
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 6 min 56 s
    Resolution: 750 x 1 334
    Size: 132 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me urgently spew out very soft poop onto the ground and then pee into a cute, clear cup to drink. This is my first time smearing and it mostly goes over my tits as I verbally degrade myself throughout the video. I grab my vibrator to use it on my pussy and can help but to smear more over my cute and already messy tits.
    Models: GwenyT

Duration: 7 min 0 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 267 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

YOUR DINNER. Pussy cream and breast milk covered shit.
    You wanted to be my toilet. Now prove that you can handle it. I want you to eat all my shit up. Lick and suck on it. Youre lucky Im so nice to you. Giving you a nice warm mouth of my piss and dripping pussy cream on this shit. You needed more toppings didn you? Mmm you wanted this little slave boy. You better prove yourself. I even spray my yummy breast milk on there for you too. Mmmm youre so fucking pathetic. You have a BIG load to finish, better eat up slave boy.
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 10 min 17 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 1.21 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

In this nine minute length video, Karas innocent and submissive face gets messy. Shes wearing a see through top, and I can see her double D breasts from time to time. I have to say, shes got cleavage.
    As I thrust my big dick into her throat, Kara moans. I thrust hard and fast, hard and fast. She gags and tries to catch her breath. I tell her to take it all in and not stop.
    A few minutes later, there is a pool of 2 liters of her vomit, resting in between the couch and my ball sack.
    The chunky waves go up and down, as if they are tiding up for an ocean.
    I cum, and my white load slowly falls onto the right side of my dick. It dribbles, and it strings down Karas face and my dick. Streams of cum and vomit drip down Karas sweet, slutty lips.
    Models: KaraInCuffs

Duration: 9 min 25 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 1.79 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information