Pro User

Oct 2016

A super sexy smearing compilation video of 2 of my favorite smearing clips!
    Bath of Shit, and Cowgirl Smear.
    27 minutes of hot scat and smearing and tasting play!
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 26 min 39 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 725 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I've gotta shit real bad and dirty. Im fucking in my ass. Do you want to taste it, don you? I can't keep shit in anymore! I crap a HUGE turd, leaving me all messy, and hot, my pussy creaming all over. It smells so good. As you like! You should clean me up back there ? You are the best shit eater!
    Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 13 min 25 s
    Resolution: 1248 x 2 208
    Size: 1.13 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Practicing my deep throat again! I can get a lot of the toy down, but not without a ton of gagging and vomiting!
    Models: cybertoilet

Duration: 4 min 46 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 415 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Im such a dirty little girl. Imagining how you men bend over to eat my shit really turns me on.
    Models: b3llakitty

Duration: 1 min 47 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 194 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mmm mm~! Dropping some hot deuces in this comp. You like watching my plump, curvy butt birth out thick booty logs? Heehee, I bet you do, you perv 😉 Watch me relax and take my time pushing out these beauties and giving you those close ups you love so much while I tell you how much they stink, goading you into taking a bite I even offer a treat at the very end, shitting some lucky poo-eaters long, smelling meal on a scale.. that poop weighed 9.2 ounces! 🙂 Hope they have a big appetite 😉 1
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 5 min 29 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 166 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Im so excited! Last time I managed to fit 15 beads inside my cute little ass lets break my record with 20, and see how dirty they call come out after 😉 I tease and show off my plump booty, framed nicely with my hot lingerie you excited to see me fill my ass to the brim? Lets begin!
    I push those beads right up my ass one at a time, as the number increases so do my cries 😉 I can help myself from moaning at the feeling of each new bead being pushed inside my ass, filling me up. I cram all 20 in there, then pull them out for you. only to push them all back in again <3 <3 I let those beads hang right in front of your face as I poop them out with my shitter, and show them off, covered in my ass juices 😉

Duration: 12 min 9 s
    Size: 366 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hey there, cutie :3 You ready for your first time eating a whole load of my shit, yeah? I bet youre just starving, watching me teasing you, letting you peek at my upskirt, letting you take long looks at my plump white ass, being all sweet and mean Don worry, Ill make sure you really get your fill with your first time 😉
    I lay out a plate and push out, honestly, one of the biggest turds in my lifeits humongous! And half of it misses the plate, getting all over my shag rug carpet! Look what youve made me do 😉 I should make you suck the shit off my rug fibers.. and clean up my fingers, theyre all caked with shit from having to pick up my turd, too! Open your mouth, little shit slave, and take a good shitty-finger fucking, feel them go down your throat I even taste some off my fingers myself, swallowing a little. Good, isn it, slave? 😉
    Well thats great, cuz Im gonna force you to eat it all! 🙂 No mercy baby, I don care if you can breathe and choke on my shit 🙂 Follow my exact instructions, sweetie, make sure to gobble it all be worth my time, and Ill even let you worship me again <3

Duration: 10 min 35 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 1.47 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hello!!! Its my depraved and a truly perversion videoToday my husband brought from work three packet with shit of unfamiliar In the first part of the film you can see a photos as he collecting itWe couldnt wait to enjoy it At last i feel like it coming into my ass and spreding to internal, and then in a pussy and my vagina absorbing itIn the second part of the film Im putting sweet shit into my mouth and swallowing and then sending it into my tummyIts fantastic!!! Im happy that unfamiliar shit filled all my holesI feel like stranger penetrate of meits wonderfull!!!
    Models: WCwife

Duration: 12 min 41 s
    Format: MPEG-TS
    Size: 1.43 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hey babe, get behind me for a sec, would yah? I need you to do something for me. Put your face right up to my ass and hold it there. you ready? Good! I blast your face with hot stinky farts and I need you to sniff them up for me! Huff up my stinky gas, babe. Let me twerk-fart in your face. Do you like my dirty feet, too? I can keep all this stink to myself 😉

Duration: 7 min 24 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

These videos are for personal use only. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do not upload them to any other sites.
    Youre going to be my fucking toy today. Youll do everything I say. Im going to drain every drop of your cum into my greedy pussy. Im going to use you to make my pussy feel so good. Then Im going to drain my pussy and asshole straight into your mouth. Suck all my piss into your mouth and use your tongue to clean every crevice of my asshole. Watch this long shit snake out of my asshole and know its going straight into your mouth. Your face tongue are my toilet paper. You better not clean anything off either. I want everyone to know exactly what you do for me. Piss, milk, shit, and spit. You will consume everything that comes out of me.
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 17 min 11 s
    Size: 1.22 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information