Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Bitchy Boss Shits herself!

Scatshop.com- Bitchy Boss Shits herself!

Description:
    Female boss shits herself while giving verbal abuse to her employee when she feels her stomach rumbles and her asshole tingles then her shit just sprayed all over her pantyhose. She tries to hold on to her employee in desperation and for help to the bathroom but the employee ignores her!
    Model:
    Fetidistrojp
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scat1679.wmv
    File Size : 123.51 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:11:29
    Video : VC-1, 1 404 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/3h2jnvhnyxpw

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Taste My THICK Hard SHIT And Panties

Scatshop.com- Taste My THICK Hard SHIT And Panties

Description:
    Ive been working on two naughty gifts for you and cant wait for you to get them! First, I show off my wet, juicy panties and tease you, wondering what youll do with them sniff them? Lick them? Wear them, even? And what will you do with the other gift Ive got baking in my oven", hmm? Will you eat my shit first, then have my filthy panties for dessert? I cant wait to hear all about it I wanna know how dirty you get with my filthy panties and shit. I take them off, ordering you to sniff how stinky they are. I touch myself at the thought, and finger my tight little butthole feeling that big, thick turd inside, I push it out for you-dear God, its stretching my hole SO good and tight-what a hard shit!! Bet you cant wait to eat it, can you?
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-tastemythickhardshitandpanties.mp4
    File Size : 337.86 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:10:32
    Video : AVC, 4 317 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 159 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/w8jexgs3o89r

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Pooping My Sisters Panties

Scatshop.com- Pooping My Sisters Panties

Description:
    Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com
    My bitch sister broke my purse after I told her she couldnt borrow it-now its payback time! I push up my top to show you my tits and model her wholesale Victoria Secret panties while I tell you what Im gonna do to them, how my family would never expect how much of a scat fiend I am, or that its me when I leave nasty presents at the door with my prank doorbell gig. This time, the present is for her. Revenge is a dish best served filthy Ive been holding in my shit all day, just waiting for the right moment tonight to strike. Ive gotten horny wearing my sisters panties all day and looking forward to ruining them, and I show off my sexy pierced pussy and tell you how its gonna get all dirty when I shit up those leopard print panties
    You get to watch from under me as I straddle the bathroom chair as I let out a big FART and slowly fill my sisters leopard panties with my piss and shit, all the while telling you how good it feels. Mmm thats a wet stinky leopard I rub the poop bulge until my logs fall out, mmm I can feel all those turds against my pussy <3 So good. I show you my dirty ass with a little turd string hanging out as I groundhog a bit more. Then I show you my sister_s shit and piss soaked panties before smashing more turds into them and licking them up and telling you how much I love licking my shit and how good it smells and tastes! <3 I even put the panties back on and rub the shit onto my ass and pussy for a little bit cuz it feels so good and its too fucking hot not to. But I need to hurry and prank my bitch sister, so I cut my fun short and wave you goodbye with poopy panties in hand I_m such a bad girl!
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-poopingmysisterspanties.mp4
    File Size : 385.72 MB
    Duration : 00:10:18
    Video : AVC, 5 065 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/0gt2a116trw4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Lady Quinn Carter sniffing her farts off my dick

Scatshop.com- Lady Quinn Carter sniffing her farts off my dick

Description:
    Lady Quinn Carter is so hot, she filled up on pizza and broccoli just so she could turn me onby farting all over my cock. Thank you babynow rub that sexy nose on my dick, so you can smell your dirty asshole. Nobody sniffs cock like you Quinn, youre gonna make me come all over that sexy ass chest piece <3
    PS Her dirty talk is ammazziing
    Model:
    jigglis
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : SNTCK-E1.wmv
    File Size : 1007.71 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:22:19
    Video : VC-1, 6 099 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/svjd5exwxgmh

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- You Must REPENT! Nun SCAT Punishment!

Scatshop.com- You Must REPENT! Nun SCAT Punishment!

Description:
    Ive called you into my office after class because Ive noticed you keep getting boners when I teach anatomy! Even though this is an approved class for health purposes, you keep getting aroused. Youre a disgusting sinner. I dont care if you just turned 18, youll always just be a nasty little boy to me! And you need to be PUNISHED.
    (*Watch my asshole struggle and strain to birth these SUPER CHEESY turds down your blasphemous mouth! Im rarely constipated, so this is a sinfully delicious treat for sure
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-youmustrepent-nunscatpunishment.mp4
    File Size : 1628.04 MB
    Resolution : 4096x2160
    Duration : 00:11:21
    Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 184 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/k0unudw8hejz

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Dirty Talk Thong Poo!

Scatshop.com- Dirty Talk Thong Poo!

Description:
    Shaking my ass, talking dirty, posing and then squatting to poop in my white thong. Afterwards I show you my poo and poop stained thong, shake my ass some more and finger my poo filled booty hole!
    Model:
    CosmicGirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : thong.mp4
    File Size : 170.29 MB
    Duration : 00:03:41
    Video : AVC, 6 259 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/r38x4kowjxdu

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Smearing Fun

Scatshop.com- Smearing Fun

Description:
    Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com
    Shh~ Gotta be quiet cuz my roommates are all asleep, and I wanna have some fun I caress myself and show off my hot bubble butt, spreading it right in your face and taunting you sweetly as I do, you missed this hot ass havent you? I shit in my hand and it starts off all thick and hard and then I struggle to catch it all as the rest is all messy and soft!! I get two whole handfuls overflowing with shit! I show you my steamy load and then smear it all over my tits and tummy and enjoy rubbing it all over my plump ass and my pussy.
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-smearingfun.mp4
    File Size : 263.08 MB
    Duration : 00:05:00
    Video : AVC, 7 175 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/1eqyo79ijzzf

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- 3 THICK Hi-Res Dumps!

Scatshop.com- 3 THICK Hi-Res Dumps!

Description:
    Want to see 3 THICK turds burst out of my tight ass in hot detail? You bet you fucking do. Wish your mouth was under my shit hole too, dont you?
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-3THICKhi-resdumps.mp4
    File Size : 387.34 MB
    Duration : 00:03:02
    Video : AVC, 17.6 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/pf2xz786x5ya

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Cumming in my Shitty Stockings

Scatshop.com- Cumming in my Shitty Stockings

Description:
    I start off my show rubbing oil over my ass and thighs while wearing my sexy white stockings so Im all shiny for you as I get down on the floor and shit out a thick load, mmm <3 I take one of my turds and stick it between my ass cheeks, pretending it_s a lil hot dog trapped between my buns for fun, before I put on my naughty white lacy thong and proceed to dirty my sweet nothings with my shit. I mash up some shit chunks into a shit cock and show it to you before rubbing myself off with it, giving myself a clitoral orgasm with my shit. You can see my plump pussy throb in tandem with my fluttering butthole as my pussy juice leaks down my flesh, mmm~ I came SO good! Glad you got to see
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-cumminginmyshittystockings.mp4
    File Size : 545.32 MB
    Duration : 00:13:15
    Video : AVC, 5 552 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/r96e9nfro470

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Our Dirty Little Secret

Scatshop.com- Our Dirty Little Secret

Description:
    Im in a hotel room all gussied up and ready for my sexy date to arrive, but hes vanilla and doesnt know my favorite flavor is actually chocolate but you know and I know. So why dont I have a little fun before my date arrives? I bend over the bed and poop out my butt plugits a little dirty, so I lick it up then head to the bathroom to take a shit in my hand and pee a little, pulling a turd out of my hole just as its coming out, mmm~ Then I smear my poop while watching my reflection off-screen (I like to watch myself, hee) as I give myself a lovely shit-bikini and suck off my delicious turd like a cock, telling you how it tastes <3 Then I spit my shit saliva onto the floor let you know with a smile that it_s time for me to clean up before my date comes Afterall, we don_t want him in our little secret, do we?
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-dirtylittlesecret.mp4
    File Size : 311.6 MB
    Duration : 00:10:25
    Video : AVC, 3 979 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO: