Pro User

Oct 2016

FIRST TIME Ive EVER covered my own face with shit!! Aren YOU all a bunch of lucky pervs? 😉 I turn around, take off my mask, and replace it with a warm, home-made stinky SHIT mask!
    I start off in a white lacy bra and panty set and show off, telling you how much I can wait to meet youthis is just a preview of all the stuff I wanna do when we finally meet up 😉 Just thinking about being your filthy scat slut makes me so horny! I strip, and talk dirty throughout, shitting a big load on the floor, then picking it up, showing it offand giving it a kiss, mm! Tastes good! 😉 I can help but lick and suck on that cock of a turd
    I take some poop and rub it on my tits, giving you a nice close-up of my pert, full, firm shitty titties bouncing around before I take off my mask, and rub poop all over my face!!! Then I reveal my handywork, doesn my face look so beautiful covered in shit? :3 I keep talking dirty and eat some of my poop, so Ive got shit on me and inside me <3 and rub shit on my pussy and around my asshole and smear all over, rubbing my shitty clit until I cum! <3 I'm so excited.. I can't WAIT for us to play with my shit and for you to fuck your way through my shit-filled asshole before we get totally filthy together!! 😉
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 12 min 35 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.75 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

mmm look whos back in their white panties and needs to take a shit really bad! me 🙂 This time I push out my poop in a standing position which I really liked doing need a lot of force to poop in my skin tight white panties heh. I managed to get out most of it but did need to finish on the floor a little bit with the panties off. Im proud of the mess I have made and show you up close how dirty my ass is and how dirty my panties are before I finish pooping in face forward squatting position as well as backwards so you can see my poop covered ass. Lots of close ups of my full panty load once I am done 🙂
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 43 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 304 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Its time to poop again! Check out this position! Head down and ass up! What a great view as this massive, giant turd slowly pushes its way out of my ass and falls between my ass cheeks and onto the floor! Woah! its a big one! A long, moist turd perfect for smearing!
    I pick up my big poop and I start to smear it all over my big belly! I love my belly! Its so perfect and round and soft! It feels so good to touch it and play with it! I find my curves are so sexy. I feel like a beautiful scat goddess! My big round belly looks so beautiful covered in my stinky poo!
    Then I start to cover my big, low hanging tits! They look like udders! But they feel so amazing with my poop smeared all over them! Once they are completely covered I pick one up and lick my boob! Mmmm! I love the taste of my shit! I even get some poop on my face! Hot!
    I get up on my hands and knees and swing my tits and belly around! It feels so good to feel my boobs and belly hanging and swinging around especially since there is so much poop on them too!
    I am a very happy poop lover!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 7 min 15 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 947 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I really had to take a dump at work. So I snook off to one of the bathrooms to let it all out. I didnt do it in the toilet; rather the floor. Trying to get every single drop out my tight hole before I get back to work.
    Models: nastyangelbitch

Duration: 1 min 1 s
    Size: 96.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shitting with a bedazzled booty
    Models: nastyangelbitch

Duration: 38 s 571 ms
    Resolution: 640 x 368
    Size: 5.01 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Making you a special naughty delivery! 😉 Right from my butt to your front door! I flirt and talk dirty and tease you (lightly, I know youre a real cutie!) the whole time, very excited for this special first-time for you, having my whole log of poop for you to enjoy! <3 I birth my delicious crap for you and package it up <3 time to send it your way!

Duration: 11 min 46 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
    Size: 1.64 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me be a kinky little girl, i first slide my fingers down my throat and puke rubbing it into my satin night dress, before bending over and pushing out a load into my white pants
    I show you it before turning into a scat slut and smearing all over myself
    Before farting over and over again while im smeared in my scat and puke
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 21 min 6 s
    Size: 1.00 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Script:
    You caught me sniffing your dirty panties in your hamper. You've taken these panties from my room, that you knew belonged in the hamper, and am now punishing me. Since I seem to have been sniffing the booty area of those undies you punish me by farting in my face in those various panties.

Duration: 12 min 8 s
    Size: 529 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I prepare a special breakfast for my slave. He has to take my big morning shit to work, including the full amount of morning urine. A huge brown morning fresh diarrhea awaits him for breakfast, but he does not yet know about this gift. I can imagine how pleased he will be. Who wants to be my toilet?
    Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 8 min 34 s
    Size: 685 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Have you ever thought about what you would do to me if you had me all to yourself?? Tie me up? Use me however you'd like? That's one of my fantasies too.
    Watch as I'm in stuck helplessly in the tub. I've been stripped, given laxative, bound, and gagged. Now all you have to do is watch and wait as I struggle to keep myself from shitting in front of you. I don't want to do it. I cry and beg from behind my gag for you to let me go home. I'm determined to hold my shit..until I finally can't any longer. My stomach hurts as I'm cramped and curled in a ball. I don't know how I ended up like this. Helpless. Forced to do one of my most private things in front of a stranger. Knowing that all my crying and begging isn't doing anything for me. You get off on this. You get off on my humiliation. "You're a sick motherfucker."
    It all ends with me moaning for moreI can take so much moreI want you to destroy me!
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 5 min 23 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 361 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information