Pro User

Oct 2016

Ive been so incredibly goddamn gassy, and I wanna scent up all my panties with my special perfume 😉 I do a little show for you on the couch while I fart fart and FART til it burns my hole, and smell it up and tell you how I love the smell and how it turns me on, how good it feels to push them out <3 I tell you about my fart fantasies and show off my bouncy, juicy bubble butt, blowing all that hot stinky air in your face.
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 15 min 58 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 705 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pissing while scissoring and smear the piss and cum between us
    Models: YourDream

Duration: 4 min 40 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 205 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I first invited my girlfriend Melany to smoke hookah. She was very beautiful and I have long been looking for an opportunity to meet her alone. She was a little drunk and she was puke after yesterdays party. She drank with her friends and felt bad in this morning. Suddenly she wanted to shit and I suggested she use me as a toilet. I have long wanted girls to use my mouth for its intended purpose. I licked her asshole and got the shit out of there. I savored every bite. She pissed in my mouth and I swallowed all. Then she vomited into my mouth.
    Models: janet

Duration: 17 min 11 s
    Size: 1.46 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Its been a long time since Ive pooped on my slave. Hes been avoiding my poop and I had to punish my bad slave for being a bad boy. So I took a big poo right in his mouth and eyes and I rub it on him while he jerks his big cock saying Yes Mistress!!”
    Models: scatlover72

Duration: 10 min 0 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 391 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This week I took 5 shits! Lotta variety, from hard, thick, long and knobbly, to silky and firm, to fat thick balls of shit, to creamy and soft. Close ups and hi-res detail, all pushed with groaning pleasure from my tight little hole in different positions <3
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 7 min 27 s
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I washed in the shower, and I longed to defecate. By the way, in the bathroom was an empty toilet. I told him to lie down so that I was comfortable shitting in the mouth. I had a lot of shit. You will see from different angles successful my sexy ass. You want to be on the place of my slave? In this video especially for my slaves I shot my long sticky turd. They are really big.
    Models: margo

Duration: 10 min 10 s
    Size: 639 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Taking a good morning dump from my tight asshole after I woke up from my beauty sleep ?
    Models: nastyangelbitch

Duration: 33 s 962 ms
    Size: 53.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Alright guys I made a sequel to my top selling fart clip ‘3 Stages Farts!! I start out in my light colored skinny jeans and a tank let some nice big farts out then take my jeans off and fart in my sexy bright pink full back panties and finally I take those off along with my tank and bra for a HUGE naked fart finish. I had way more gas then I thought! I was really enjoying the scent of my farts heh
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 49 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 495 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You are sneaky! You invited me to a Mexican dinner I am sure to make me fart and shit really big! But I am sneaky too! I took a laxative 3 or 4 hours before our date so I could be ure to give you a great jeans shitting show after our date!
    We are at my house drinking coffee (also helps to stimulate my poop!) after our dinner and I start to feel the pain and cramps in my tummy from the laxative mixing with the beef enchiladas LOL. I start to let it out and it feels all liquidy, Im moaning and groaning as it is hard to push out.but it is a weird mix of liquid and semi-hard squishy shit!
    My light-colored jeans get all nice and visibly stained for your viewing pleasure :O) Watch the big load stain and expand in my jeansthen I take them off for you and show you the hit smashed on my ass like a Rorschach test LOL. Then I zoom in on the big load in my jeans on the floor.
    Thanks for the nice date!! ;O)
    Models: peteuse

Duration: 6 min 38 s
    Size: 104 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me in a silk nightie tell you the most intimate thing you can do is lick my arse then eat the raw shit straight from my ring piece..
    I slowly glide my silk nightie over my pert behind and spread my cheeks wide for you to examine that ass of mine, I then push slowly opening my hole wide and the poo balls slowly pour out before big hard solid shit to follow..
    I show you it close up, all the colours and how amazing it is before telling you I want you to eat it, lick it, chew it, have it melt inside your mouth..
    Taste all the flavours from my body and while you do I want you to watch me smear my dildo in my mess and fuck myself hard..
    I then give you a cum countdown to blow your load for me..
    Nothing more sensual than Toilet Slavery At its Sexiest
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 12 min 59 s
    Size: 611 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information