Pro User

Oct 2016

Mommy has a cute diaper for you to wear. Mmm and it has that powder fresh baby smell to it too, but you dont get to wear it clean Toilet. Oh no no. Mommys going to make a big mess for you to sit in. Thats what my little baby Toilet likes. I want to hear your diaper crinkle while you smear my mess all over yourself. Such a pathetic little Toilet. So helpless. Now open your mouth and suck Mommys butthole like a binky. So goodddd. Does my little baby want to cum? I want you to. I want you to cum with my mess all over you. when youe done I want you to taste OUR mess. Such a nasty little pig. Nobodys ever going to love you Toilet. Only Mommy.
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 12 min 49 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 933 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Im in the mood to get nasty, I miss playing with my poop and wanna see if I can get myself to even swallow some again 😉 I take a huge shit, and taste it mmm, nice and sweet I teases and fuck my filthy hole, describing how raw and good it feels to ram my sore ass with my hard anal-bead dildo my pussy drips and my ass get super messy and wet as I fuck myself hard and harder until I flip on my back and cum with my poopy bum in the air and then suck a morsel of shit off the end of my toy, and SWALLOW IT 😉 Yum!
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 10 min 9 s
    Size: 309 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Really swallows fast! Temperature +32 degrees it was very hot, the girls sweated. This slave really swallows quickly, the girls are surprised and satisfied that they get a good toilet service! The girl likes when the toilet loves her shit.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 32 min 16 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.39 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

So you losers wonder how it is to be my shit eater? Well take a look aa I tease you all with my perfect ass. As I reveal my beautiful rose where all the good stuff comes from! The stuff you want to eat right?
    Watch as I shit in the mouth of my loser slave, just lying below me catching the brownies from my ass. I make him eat every piece.. It should be a privilege, and I don't want a mess, or a stinky bathroom!
    So now comes the important part for you! Look and even more listen to me as I tell you how to apply to be my shit eater! I have given you a recipe to catch my attention.. Now it is up to your ability to consume and to use my instructions! I make no promises, but I give you a chance!
    Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 8 min 52 s
    Size: 534 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I begin with creamy juicy anal with big black beads and realistic dildo and its become a dirty stuff ? In this video you can see how i take all shit on dildo and fuck ass and pussy ( Ass to Pussy ), you can hear Farts ,and i push out my asshole ,so you can look deep inside me , some suck fingers i hope you will like my dirty play ?
    Models: DirtyLena___

Duration: 21 min 11 s
    Size: 918 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shaking my ass and showing off my bootyhole to blueface before i take a medium sized turd shit right into the cam onto the counter top for you to enjoy I ended up taking my turd up and squishing it in my hands.. so squishy 🙂
    Models: nastyangelbitch

Duration: 2 min 26 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 142 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Looking sexy and standing with my cute butt poked out/ hovering over the toilet to expel some very large and long turds into the bowl!
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 2 min 7 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 83.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You like my ass? You love the sound of it blowing out all these loud nasty farts? Cmon, smell em as I blast them your way, can you smell the shit thats just waiting inside to push out? Let me poop your gift out, so you can REALLY get a nose full! Mmm, just look at that beautiful, multi-colored, giant turddoesn it look delicious, slave? Yum. I wipe my filthy ass with some toilet paper wow, look at how messy it is! I prepare your present for you, it BARELY fits in its plastic container, before I mail it to you! I fart onto the poop-filled container, teasing you and telling you how much I *love* that youre going to eat all my shit, and that you *better* tell me *exactly how* you enjoyed yourself with my shit the way it smelled, tasted feels against your tongue, going down your throat, how it feels on your cock I absolutely LOVE that my shit feeds so many hungry mouths, right out of my hot, plump bubble butt, and I *adore* hearing how much fun all my slaves are having with my special chocolate so make sure to tell me how much you enjoy mine, slaveif you ever want me to feed you again 😉
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 10 min 41 s
    Size: 455 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I want you to taste everything my body has to offer! Suck my tits dry, drink my warm piss, and eat my tasty chocolate shit. Watch me milk my tits, rub my pussy until a let my stream of piss go, and then push out all my shit for you. I want you to taste my shit and lick my asshole clean for me! After my asshole is empty I shove my entire hand in my pussy while thinking about you eating shit straight from my asshole. It feels so fucking good. Then I give you one last taste of my milk before I leave<3
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 11 min 29 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 1.80 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

AMAZING new clip, wanna taste? My sweet booty covered in tasty fresh shit, and all this stuff in ultra close up angle, with fisheye lens!)
    Thats really amazing, this giant turd destroy my ass, in this moment I imagined that you were eating my shit, and it was really fun, I think you would have liked it) If you still want me to fill your mouth with shit, and flogged you like a bitch, then you definitely like this video!) love you stay tuned, and wait new updates)
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 4 min 25 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 241 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information