Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Beautiful Morning Pooping

Scatshop.com- Beautiful Morning Pooping

Description:
    Im wearing only knitted gloves and leg warmers. No pants on. Of course I do tease you to turn you on so bad. Show you my tits, touching them then can admire in my round ass and tight asshole. Spread for you then laying on back and open wide my legs to see my little pussy. Would you like to touch me dont you? As always this time also have to poo. I do squat position and lift up my heels and start to pooping as I had to so much. Big and beautiful shit coming out of my ass. Also peeing on it. Im feeling lighter after pooping. Watch my face ? At the end I show close to camera the final results whats big and yummy soft poo. Enjoy ?
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20180115_081233.mp4
    File Size : 346.54 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:07:53
    Video : AVC, 5 998 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/drkgejl86ro4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Ready 4 Dinner

Scatshop.com- Ready 4 Dinner

Description:
    I am pooping huge shit for your dinner, so open your mouth and take it!
    Model:
    thefartbabes
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : ready4dinner.mp4
    File Size : 615.5 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:09:14
    Video : AVC, 9 115 kb/s, 30.054 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/al5av697kckb

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Shitty fuck fest

Scatshop.com- Shitty fuck fest

Description:
    Oh My lord I had fun making this clip! I had yet another first time toilet slave visiting Me, and he wanted to be trained up. I wore My sexy pvc dress and thigh high boots and lifted My dress up to reveal My arse and no underwear! I ordered him to worship My arse, then I made him shove his face right between My enormous arse cheeks so he was smothering himself in My magnificent crack. I made him lick My arsehole to loosen it ready for the huge hard turd that was poking at the other side of My chocolate starfish, and then I made him drink My piss. I crouched directly over him so My pussy was millimetres away from his mouth and he could suckle My dark amber morning nectar directly from the source. The flow was too fast for him, and the taste too strong so he got loads on the floor. I made him suck it all up like a vacuum cleaner while I relaxed with a cigarette, using him as a footstool. Once he was all done, I took a huge dump right in front of him. MY shit was so hard it sounded like marbles as it hit the floor, and little pellets dropped off of it as it was coming out. I made My slave clean Me like toilet paper, then inspected My arse crack in the camera screen, giving you a nice HD close up shot of My hairy crack, then I made him jerk off with My shit, edging himself several times. Finally, I made him lie down and I fucked him up the arse with My black strap on while telling him all about how I am going to turn him into My all consuming toilet, all the while, him still edging his shitty cock.
    This is an epic clip, and much longer than My usual ones. It is action packed and I hope you will enjoy watching it as much as I enjoyed making it!
    Model:
    MistressEvilyne
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20160622.mp4
    File Size : 1464.5 MB
    Resolution : 1440x1080 @ 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:28:15
    Video : AVC, 7 085 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 157 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ykexpi99cb96

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Lesbian games pose sixty-nine

Scatshop.com- Lesbian games pose sixty-nine

Description:
    Olga and Yana love to caress each other , and they love playing with each other especially dirty . In this video, Olga and Yana caress each other in pose sixty-nine , first the girls caress each other with their tongues cunt and then anus . Oh how sweet Yana caress tongue pussy of Olga and then the anus , and Olga fondles cunt and anus with his tongue Yana . Yana, Olga and enjoy each other . You want to get into their tandem with them and to be absolutely Yes . After Yana playing with pussy and ass Olga with her tongue , Yana sits ass on face Olga and Olga continued to caress Yana . But Yana Olga and little Yana gets cancer and Olga lies and Yana starts to shit on the face and in the mouth of Olga Oh Yes, thats a hot video but Olga still lizhit pussy and ass Yana language is priceless , then Yana to sit on the face of Olga which is all in the shit and starts to gallop at Olga rusamaza shit not only Olga but also in the ass . Yana, Olga and Yana change places now lying on the bed and Olga to sit down with the top face Yana his ass and Ian starts to fondle Olga . Oh Olga also gets a lot of pleasure from the fact that it makes Yana . Olga also shit on face Yana and begins to smear the shit with his ass in the face of Yana . Yana, Olga and their faces all in the shit and happy they got a lot of pleasure from such dirty games .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0611.mp4
    File Size : 1116.62 MB
    Duration : 00:11:30
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/h53jmt4099lb

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Large fountains of liquid diarrhea

Scatshop.com- Large fountains of liquid diarrhea

Description:
    Yana and Olga love to caress each other especially the anus , this time the girls use the mini table on which first, Yana is a cancer on his knees , and then Olga .Yana got cancer on my knees and Olga began to caress his tongue anus Yana , as Yana loves when caress her tongue . Yana could no longer tolerate her stomach hurt , and Yana produces large fountains of liquid shit diarrhea right Olga in her mouth , but it is a very big explosions of shit you could imagine . Very strong struie liquid diarrhea out of the ass Yana , Yana fart out of her ass with shit coming out and farting , and Olga does not stop and continues to caress the anus Yana . When Yana was finished to release from his ass large fountains of shit , it was the turn of Olga to get cancer on his knees on the table , and Yana fell in behind and began to caress his tongue anus Olga , Olga also started to fill the mouth of Yana liquid shit diarrhea , Oh yeah theyre dirty Sluts and whores , Yes this is your dream . Yana does not stop and continues to caress the anus Olga . Oh Yes a mouth full of crap was Yana and Olga . In this video girls farting , piss , let out his ass a big fans of liquid shit diarrhea , caress each others ass , in short doing everything dirty you can imagine .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN5110.mp4
    File Size : 540 MB
    Duration : 00:05:29
    Video : AVC, 13.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/xgv2b43kfmcv

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Smiling & Pooping Compilation

Scatshop.com- Smiling & Pooping Compilation

Description:
    This is a compilation video with tons of shots of me crouching on the toilet as I smile and release long thick logs into the toilet. Some are runny and others are thick and solid.
    There are also a few shots from behind of me shitting as well.
    This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
    Model:
    xrussianbeautyx
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Smiling-Poop.mp4
    File Size : 492.4 MB
    Duration : 00:06:38
    Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/gty30n8bwdk1

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Mouth full of shit from me and Olga

Scatshop.com- Mouth full of shit from me and Olga

Description:
    Im Olga and I love to have fun , this time I suggested to Olga to have some fun , and Olga agreed . We started kissing I was caressing his chest Olga was biting her nipples on his chest . Then Olga stood up and spread her legs and I climbed between her legs and opened his mouth and Olga started to shit me right in the mouth , fuck what a delicious shit Olga is just fine . Olga began to lick my shit from my body , Olga kissing and petting each other . Now Olga lay back and I began to fill the mouth of the Olga the liquid shit diarrhea . Here is the shots come out of my butt very liquid load and Olga mouthful . Fuck I got diarrhea Yes, but Olga is love Olga I lizhit anus with his tongue my ass all in the shit , about how sweet it is . After she played with my anus , I began to lick the shit off your body and face Olga . We are dirty whores who love variety . Any of you can make a custom request videos and we will gladly do your order . Learn more about our offer when communicating do not hesitate to write your scripts in private messages .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1154.mp4
    File Size : 1012.1 MB
    Duration : 00:10:25
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/1q74w06f3elq

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- A Visit From Chiharu

Scatshop.com- A Visit From Chiharu

Description:
    For those who love the sound of a big poop just as much as the sight! (60 FPS)
    Model:
    JP Fetish Merchant
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : agp_chiharu_01_1.mp4
    File Size : 240.94 MB
    Duration : 00:07:49
    Video : AVC, 3 985 kb/s, 60.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/sid7rlkice69

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Very smelly enema from Alina

Scatshop.com- Very smelly enema from Alina

Description:
    A very smelly enema from Alina. At the request of users, Alina made herself a cleansing enema. When the gastric juice came out-the stench was unbearable! Powerful farting is a very smelly video for extreme lovers ..
    Model:
    suppkakiem
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : PooAlina97.mp4
    File Size : 145.86 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:03:17
    Video : AVC, 5 986 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/lqogghrsl5jw

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Creamy Pussy Dripping While Pooping

Scatshop.com- Creamy Pussy Dripping While Pooping

Description:
    1920x1080 HD
    I finally have my poop schedule on a pretty great time so this time I was able to put make up on and get better lighting and actually be ready for all of you. I start out playing with my pussy until I pee. I let out all my piss for you. I then turn around in a doggy style position. I spread my checks and tell you how bad I want to shit for you. I didnt realize at the time that my pussy was so creamy that it was dripping as I was taking a shit!! I had no idea until I was editing it and saw all the cream. I am obviously turned on by all of this. After you see EVERYTHING come out I show you what a mess I made!!
    Model:
    QuinnBrooks
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : PoopClip2Quinn.mp4
    File Size : 283.31 MB
    Duration : 00:09:37
    Video : AVC, 3 984 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: