Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Enema Shit water Smear and Ass Fuck

Scatshop.com- Enema Shit water Smear and Ass Fuck

Description:
    Im ready to feel relief of a deep enema cleaning out my bowels this time I give myself a nice, warm enema in the comfort of my bedroom on top of pee pads. A beautiful glass bowl is used to collect my water and deep poops. In between long streams of shit water gushing from my asshole, I take a piss that feels sooo good. Then I turn around to smear my shit all over my tits; I smear my shit on my ass cheeks and around my asshole for you to fuck After a bit of gaping and anal dildo play I let you gaze at my body.
    Model:
    LindzyPoopgirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : enemasmear.mp4
    File Size : 322.42 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:14:42
    Video : AVC, 3 000 kb/s, 29.524 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 99.1 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/tov3cy27n2cn

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Lola - Hostage Given a Sisyphean Task to Freedom (PIP)

Scatshop.com- Lola - Hostage Given a Sisyphean Task to Freedom (PIP)

Description:
    1080 HD Its perhaps obvious that this toilet has been held in captivity for some months during its training. I decided to bring it up from the basement to make a proposal. I offered to allow the slave a few hours outside in the sunlight. The conditions were: the slave must promise to return; the slave must complete a task for Me first. This was an opportunity for the slave to prove its devotion. First, I showed the toilet that I was still menstruating. I peed. The toilet knows to swallow it, but did not all go down. By our mutual assessment, it had failed part one of the task. I decided to offer one more chance to prove its devotion and earn a few hours in the sunlight. I told the slave to open its mouth so I could shit in it. The slave did as it was told and held its mouth open. I gave the slave quite a challenge. Suffice to say, I filled it amply. The toilet wasnt consuming fast enough, so I started pushing it in and packing its mouth. I had serious doubts the toilet could complete the task of swallowing it all. This challenge was difficult and the slave suffered greatly, in direct proportion to My amusement. Watch the scene to see if the slave completed the task and earned time outside of the basement through its devotion. (14:16 long)
    Production Note: This is the picture in picture version of the complete clip. Both Parts 1 and 2 are included, in a picture in picture view. Four cameras total were used to film, but not all cameras are recording throughout the entire scene. Two cameras are used throughput.
    Model:
    BratPrincess
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Lola-Hostage-Given-a-Sisyphean-Task-to-Feeedom-PIP-Only-1080-HD.wmv
    File Size : 1053.48 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:14:16
    Video : VC-1, 10 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 320 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/viop7ed8si1l

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Toy Play With Smearing

Scatshop.com- Toy Play With Smearing

Description:
    Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com
    Mmm I lean back in my chair, sucking my dildo while I pump my ass with a plug, and tell you how I can feel all those thick little turds up in there <3 I rub my clit with my toy before fucking my lil pucker and pussy at the same time (I love filling both my holes at the same time!) I shit out my plug and delightedly fart out my naughty prolapsed hole before pissing in sweet little arcs like a fountain <3
    I fuck my ass again while rubbing my clit and tell you I wanna shit out my plug-I tell you how forcing it back when I need to shit feels sooo good. I spread open my cheeks and plop! My plug gets pooped onto the floor. My hole gapes as I birth some thick turds, touching my slick clit while telling you how it feels so good~ I thrust two fingers into my gaping hole and describe to you in dirty talk how it feels I dildo-fuck my pussy til I squirt a little, you can hear all the deliciously slick noises my slippery cunt makes deep inside <3
    I rub some thick turds all over my bum and grind against my dirty chair before grabbing some more and smearing my ass, inner thighs and around my pussy, rubbing and laughing softly as I bask in the afterglow of cumming after a shitting a satisfyingly thick turd, playing a little as I shove a few pieces back into my butthole and poop them out again for fun <3
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-toyplaywithsmearing.mp4
    File Size : 289 MB
    Duration : 00:08:14
    Video : AVC, 4 703 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/vpael5mi9vnt

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Pulling Strand of Dirty Anal Beads From My Ass

Scatshop.com- Pulling Strand of Dirty Anal Beads From My Ass

Description:
    In this video, I spread my ass and pussy and pull and long strand of 10 anal beads out of my asshole. You can hear my asshole releasing air and gas and the anal beads come out nice and dirty. Perfect for anyone with a release fetish or anal play fetish. Watch this dirty girls dirty asshole and youre sure to cum!
    Model:
    sojourner
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Sojourner-Dirty-Anal-Bead-Pull.m4v
    File Size : 30.63 MB
    Duration : 00:00:34
    Video : AVC, 7 391 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 79.4 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/9y2r7i5k6pkx

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Yana is very fluid shit in her mouth Olga

Scatshop.com- Yana is very fluid shit in her mouth Olga

Description:
    Yana wanted to punish Olga she took the rubber cock , but just to punish Olga for Yana is not enough . She put Olga on the floor and she turned to her ass and ordered him to open his mouth , Olga obeyed . Yana began to fill her mouth Olgas liquid shit diarrhea . Releasing a little shit ass to mouth Holguin , Yana turned to Olga and shoved in her mouth rubber member , then Yana turned back to Olgas ass and the second time he released a stream of liquid diarrhea Olga in her mouth , and again put Olga in the mouth rezinovy member , the third time Yana once again turned his ass to Olga and released a large quantity of liquid shit in the mouth of Olga , Oh Olga was completely in the shit . Yana turned to her and shoved in her mouth rubber member . Oh yeah, all the liquid shit was Olgas mouth . But this Yana is small , it has prekratila rubber cock to the floor and ordered me to suck him Olga , Olga was fulfilled that says Yana , and Yana, meanwhile, lit a cigarette , and watched as Olga shit sucks rubber dick . Yana watched as Olga sucks the rubber cock , she ordered Olga to sit on a dick his ass , Olga did not resist and let the rubber dick in anal , Yana just lay there, Smoking looked at as Olga fulfills her orders , it is a very hot video for you, our beloved friends .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN5000.mp4
    File Size : 1248.65 MB
    Duration : 00:12:51
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/zao5o8k5mt5a

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Shower Hair wash Shaving Masturbating Pee Poo at Bathroom

Scatshop.com- Shower_Hair wash_Shaving_Masturbating_Pee_Poo at Bathroom

Description:
    This is an Ignore you type of video. Its seems like a kinky clip ? First you think thats a normal shower time with washing hair and shaving my armpits as part of the daily routine. But I do like as nobody watching me through the screen just im cleaning myself without giving attention. When just washed my hair start to rubbing my pussy, play with myself till I cum hard! Then I peeing and I feel I have to pooping too so I just let it go under the shower ? lift my leg and poop then I finish my shower and I was like nothing happened ? then turn off the camera.In this video I dont focus on ass or up close view!! But you can see few times my asshole when I push my poo out. Enjoy it ?
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : VID_20170730_122532.mp4
    File Size : 714.85 MB
    Duration : 00:24:09
    Video : AVC, 4 002 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/8g61hx4fuja2

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Cum Pee And Poo In Dress

Scatshop.com- Cum_Pee And Poo In Dress

Description:
    Watch me fuck my pierced pussy with my dildo and cum hard, I then pee into the air before pushing out a shit.
    I show you it in my hands before smearing it on my arse and fingering it.
    I then give you a countdown to cum for me
    Model:
    evamarie88
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : cumpee-and-poo-in-dress.mp4
    File Size : 465.95 MB
    Duration : 00:10:29
    Video : AVC, 6 045 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/bi8hdtbk56e6

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Powerful morning diarrhea in mouth after a laxative

Scatshop.com- Powerful morning diarrhea in mouth after a laxative

Description:
    Powerful morning diarrhea in the mouth of a slave after a laxative. Alina prepared for the toilet slave a new test-she dined supper and drank two tablets of laxative for the night. And in the early morning cleared her rectum in the mouth of a slave. Poorly digested dumplings, spinach and other food fell into the mouth of a slave. At the end, Alina spit in the dirty and smelly mouth of the toilet slave-she gave his mouth a delicious and clean saliva.
    Model:
    suppkakiem
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : PooAlina77.mp4
    File Size : 677.9 MB
    Duration : 00:21:07
    Video : AVC, 4 293 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/9exd2vuz19v1

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Very dirty lesbian games Yana and Olga

Scatshop.com- Very dirty lesbian games Yana and Olga

Description:
    The girls had a very dirty game , Yana and Olga love to masturbate , this time Yana and Olga took a rubber cock for fun . But this is not enough for them , first girls fondled the rubber cock with her lips and tongues , fucking cool how they suck the rubber cock . Yana lay on the floor , and Olga stood up and began to shit on it , a large amount of crap out of their ass Olga , Yes, its cool , after that Olga started to smear shit on the body of Yana , Yes, Yana was completely covered by shit , Olga again took the rubber cock and started to masturbate Yana pussy about Yana Yes, what a dirty slut , shes all fucked up . After that Olga went to the floor , and now Yana shit on Olga , it was really hot , now Olga a lot of shit that came out of the ass Yana , Yana, too, begins to smear shit on the body and face but now Olga and Olga covered in shit . Yana and Olga this is not enough , and the girls continue to play with rubber cock . This is a very hot video new , pleasant to you of viewing
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN5154.mp4
    File Size : 1768.23 MB
    Duration : 00:17:57
    Video : AVC, 13.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/v1trb2e4nugi

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Desperation Cannot Hold My ShitChewing Poo

Scatshop.com- Desperation_Cannot Hold My ShitChewing Poo

Description:
    Sexy desperation video. I had to poo so bad. Was really hard to hold it but I didnt want to miss out because I know how much you love me seeing desperation ? Im doing desperation dance a lot actually cannot being standing because the feeling is I shit myself instantly. You can see on my face how much Im suffering. I cannot hold this poo so long so after few minutes I turn backward to camera and a bit bending over position started to pooping. So much poo and what a nice and long turd. I cannot explain how I feel myself. Much more better. The expression on my face telling everything ? Then Im filming in POV style show you my head I got sweat from desperation. Then showing my big big poo on the floor. Take out some hard chunk and show close to camera. At the end I put some piece of my shit and chewing over and over. You get naughty view because I show up close how playing with poo in my mouth. Coloring my tongue as well. And of course I show you ? Enjoy this sexy desperation clip from me.
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20171116_105449.mp4
    File Size : 434.93 MB
    Duration : 00:09:54
    Video : AVC, 6 001 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 129 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: