Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Cigarettes leather gloves and a lot of crap

Scatshop.com- Cigarettes leather gloves and a lot of crap

Description:
    Olga and Yana sat on the sofa , and began to smoke cigarettes , Oh how sweet the girls draw the smoke and released . A bit smoked a cigarette and Olga began to caress Janas pussy with his tongue , and Yana at this point, continued to smoke a cigarette , Oh yeah how cool caresses Olga Yana , after that Olga gets up and starts to shit on the naked body, Yana , what a great pile of shit coming out of ass Olga is just fine . Its beautiful to watch , Yana and Olga were on hand wearing leather gloves , and Olga starts to smear on the body Yana shit leather gloves . Yes, everything about gloves, and the body Yana in shit . Yana and Olga are reversed , now Yana shits on her , ass Yana leaves a lot of crap . Ian also starts to smear shit on the body of Olga , covering a large layer of crap , Breasts , pussy , neck , all the shit is lovely , then the girls take turns fucking each other with a rubber cock , and then doing vaginal Fisting codename gloves . This is a very hot video .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN5166.mp4
    File Size : 1710.7 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:17:21
    Video : AVC, 13.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/fdksmc0bx1nl

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Your Mistress Will Feed You Now

Scatshop.com- Your Mistress Will Feed You Now

Description:
    Are you hungry, slave? My my, your mouth is already open wide for me to swallow my shit.. so eager, I havent even sat down yet! You must be desperate for my shit. Just as well, since thats all I ever feed you, anyway no wonder youd be starving for my dark chocolate. I tease you, hovering my thick ass over the opening of my throne as you watch below me, as I tell you how youre going to have to eat it all, slave, and to follow my instructions or I might not feed you again. Do you understand, toilet? Say thank you" for letting you be my toilet and open wide. hahaha, thats right slave, take it all-and plunge your tongue through my pile of shit covering your face, to lick and clean my filthy hole go deeper, slave, REALLY eat out my ass, and clean me up
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-yourmistresswillfeedyounow.mp4
    File Size : 151.82 MB
    Duration : 00:05:56
    Video : AVC, 3 403 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 157 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/q8fluuu7cz8p

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Lil Stinks Scattoos Pt 2!

Scatshop.com- Lil Stinks Scattoos Pt 2!

Description:
    This is another GOTDAYUM!!" Clip from Lil Stink!! That ass will have you cursing!! Enjoy as she Drops some serious logs from rearview. Another installment in her scat and tattoos series!! You can admire her art and her sharts at the same time!! Lil Stink describes pooping as her happy time, enjoy at the end when she is interrupted by her roomate while dropping a big load as she tells the roomate the same!! Lil Stink is not gonna be outdone by the newcomers in 2015!!! Enjoy as she keeps taking it to the next level!! Enjoy as she jiggles, shakes, rocks, grunts, and strains out some Lincoln Logs in this one!! This one is exclusive to scatshop only!!!
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Lil-Stink-072715-scatshop1.mp4
    File Size : 145.66 MB
    Duration : 00:11:18
    Video : AVC, 1 605 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/zufgkqmey48f

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- New compilation 12

Scatshop.com- New compilation 12

Description:
    9 minutes 12 seconds of six massive multi day poops and a great scat intro of cumming while she poops on me. EFRO, scat, watching her poop, toilet, redhead, heels, peeing, farting, jerking while she poops on me, constipated young woman poops, semi clothed and naked poops, one tiny poop just before work, peeing on my pants while pooping, dark and light pooping at once, large poops, new content.
    Model:
    amateurcouplewithfriends769
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Compilation-12.mov
    File Size : 697.47 MB
    Resolution : 608x1080
    Duration : 00:09:11
    Video : AVC, 10.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 102 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/jwcdbc61o0hr

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- a lot of piss and some shit

Scatshop.com- a lot of piss and some shit

Description:
    Princess Nikki wanted just pee in slaves mouth but a litlle pice of shit came out of her asslucky slavelater Niikki and Tina Blade orderd the slave into a bath tube and gave him a great piss shower.
    Model:
    mikadoshop
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2017tina_nikki_01scat.mp4
    File Size : 285.01 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:06:25
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 5 998 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/r02px69jnzrx

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Been full shitting and pissing while sunbathing!

Scatshop.com- Been full shitting and pissing while sunbathing!

Description:
    When I was sunning myself naked on the rooftop, my neighbor came and pissed on me .I was totally perplexed. Then he sat down with his ass on my face and I had to lick his asshole. But not enough, he suddenly started to shit and pooped on my tits. Then he rubbed his shit on my body and smeared me with it fully. Then I had to give him another blowjob and then he let me so lying in the sun and still thought that would be the best suncream for me!
    Model:
    RosellaExtrem
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : KVSunScat.mp4
    File Size : 885.65 MB
    Duration : 00:06:08
    Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 162 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/2o92ezd8rs9v

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Scat Pig

Scatshop.com- Scat Pig

Description:
    Slave, you should not be resist ones destiny! It is not uncommon for a man of lesser social standing to have a desire to serve the Mistress. Lie down right there on the floor under my ass. I will use you the same way I use my toilet. I think it is great that you know your place in life. Now I will feed you with my shit after. Dont dare to spit out my shit! Eat and swallow my shit, scat pig!
    Model:
    ElenaToilet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 3108181.mp4
    File Size : 733.03 MB
    Duration : 00:08:29
    Video : AVC, 11.9 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/4r1ogp2qu564

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- 101 Days of Shit - Part 2

Scatshop.com- 101 Days of Shit - Part 2

Description:
    My ass letting out endless stream of scat; hard, soft, big, long and golden streams!!!! Over 30 minutes of scat releases at increasingly more appetizing angles and a handful of farts + piss shows. This is what happens in my bathroom on the daily and your mouth is invited. Part 2 of
    *** Each clip was filmed on a different day, in different settings. There are quality variations throughout.
    Model:
    MistressMystique
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 101-part-2.mp4
    File Size : 378.81 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:10:09
    Video : AVC, 5 132 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 81.7 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/93rh64cuwb47

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Pee&Poo4u

Scatshop.com- Pee&Poo4u

Description:
    Look into my asshole and before that watch me pee in a cup and see how full I fill it, aka my morning piss, will you join me baby? Very close up and personal viewing, you will love it! Look at my fat pussy lips and meaty pussy leak out pee while I open my layers to show you my pee hole. The magically my shit forms different colors as it is released from its natural habitat, maybe eat some lucky charms while stroking yourself while watching ALL at the same time.
    Model:
    kalasextoncb
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Movie-on-3-27-17-at-10.11-AM.mov
    File Size : 132.96 MB
    Resolution : 720x480
    Duration : 00:05:17
    Video : AVC, 3 440 kb/s, 29.824 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/4lowyia07zas

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Stinky SHIT Mask! Eating Smearing & Cumming!

Scatshop.com- Stinky SHIT Mask! Eating_Smearing & Cumming!

Description:
    FIRST TIME Ive EVER covered my own face with shit!! Arent YOU all a bunch of lucky pervs? I turn around, take off my mask, and replace it with a warm, home-made stinky SHIT mask!
    I start off in a white lacy bra and panty set and show off, telling you how much I cant wait to meet you-this is just a preview of all the stuff I wanna do when we finally meet up Just thinking about being your filthy scat slut makes me so horny! I strip, and talk dirty throughout, shitting a big load on the floor, then picking it up, showing it off-and giving it a kiss, mm! Tastes good! I cant help but lick and suck on that cock of a turd
    I take some poop and rub it on my tits, giving you a nice close-up of my pert, full, firm shitty titties bouncing around before I take off my mask, and rub poop all over my face!!! Then I reveal my handywork, doesnt my face look so beautiful covered in shit? :3 I keep talking dirty and eat some of my poop, so Ive got shit on me and inside me <3 and rub shit on my pussy and around my asshole and smear all over, rubbing my shitty clit until I cum! <3 I_m so excited.. I can_t WAIT for us to play with my shit and for you to fuck your way through my shit-filled asshole before we get totally filthy together!!
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-stinkySHITmaskeatingsmearingcumming.mp4
    File Size : 1787.08 MB
    Resolution : 4096x2160
    Duration : 00:12:35
    Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 29.970 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: