Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Piss & Shit Meal Just For You

Scatshop.com- Piss & Shit Meal Just For You

Description:
    You want me, babe? You want this thick, delicious PAWG booty? How do you think it looks in my cute silver bikini bottom? Cute, isnt it? ? Do you wanna touch it? How about my pussy do you like how it looks when I bend over, peeking out below my ass? You wanna see more? Do you wanna feel it, too? Maybe even taste it? Heehee, look at how eager you are, I bet youd do anything in order to fuck me, wouldnt you? You want this sweet ass and pussy? Well then how about we play a little game you amuse me? I let you do whatever you like to me ?
    You ready? Ready to do whatever I say? You want me THAT badly? Haha, okay get ready. You want this pussy so much, then drink my rich nectar. Thats right, drink my piss, right outta this glass. Go on. Take a sip. You like that? Im gonna make you drink it all-but first, youre going to need a nice big 'meal to guzzle that piss down with. You like this ass so bad, watch me take a shit on a plate. You like that big, smelly shit too? You like EVERYTHING about this ass? Then sniff it, take a lick-take a BITE, babe. Eat my shit and drink my piss. Go on. You want me, dont you? Then youll do whatever I tell you follow all of my INSTRUCTIONS now amuse me, loser. I like to watch ?
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-pissnshitmealjustforyou-reducedsize.mp4
    File Size : 395.42 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:10:28
    Video : AVC, 5 117 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 159 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/bl54sm522uwq

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Bending Over and Letting It All Out

Scatshop.com- Bending Over and Letting It All Out

Description:
    4 good old fashioned poops, just bending over and letting it all out <3 Grunting and soft moans of pleasure while I push them all out my tight, cute little butthole and then zoom on in with those close-ups of my thick turds that I know you love so much Each poop is different, some of them push nice and slow and hard out of my ass, or burst outta my hole in pieces and chunks, some fall and push out my pussy juices all over, or come out SUPER long, thick, and oozingly slow.
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-bendingoverandlettingitallout-1.mp4
    File Size : 735.14 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:05:10
    Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/c8d4ppsb5azf

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Girls farting and shitting Carolina in the mouth

Scatshop.com- Girls farting and shitting Carolina in the mouth

Description:
    Dear friends in our team replenishment, we hasten to introduce you to our new friend Marina . Now we have more girls who love dirty games . Marina also likes to poop, eat shit, drink urine, play with shit and caress girls . We hope that you will also like Marina very much and our team will start to search for another girl . This is the first video with Marina, as they say her first experience on video . I and my friends Caroline , Alice and Marina discussed what we will do in this video , Caroline said it was OK if she Marina Alice on shit and fart in your mouth , we took Marina to Alice agreed . We will arrange for you a super sound show with a new friend . Alice Marina got cancer on his knees and waited Carolina will begin to fill their Asses with air , Carolina picked up a mini enema and the first to fill with air is the ass of Marina , Carolina several times filled the air in the ass of Marina , when Marina was supposed to explode with a loud farting Carolina framed his mouth , and Marina fart right in the mouth Carolina . Carolina again charges the air Marinas ass and Marina again shoots air from ass (Farts) in her mouth Carolina . Now it was the turn of Alice , Carolina runs the air Alices anus and fills your mouth to Alice shoots in mouth Carolina, farting , Alice shoots a bunch along with shit , ass Alice starts to go shit with farts , Carolina framed his mouth and enjoys the shots , Carolina again takes rubber mini enema and again fills the ass of Alice , and Alice again explodes with a loud fart-right into the mouth Carolina , Carolina licks the remnants of shit from the Asses of Alice and goes to the ass Marina . Carolina again fills the ass of Marina air fills your mouth and Marina fart in mouth Carolina , Carolina several times filled ass Marina air and here is a very loud shot-farting , ass Marina along with a fart I shit directly in her mouth Carolina . Carolina is in shit, but she again fills Alices ass with air and Alice again explodes with a loud fart in Carolines mouth , this time the girls Marina and Alice arranged a very loud sound show , and Carolina got a lot of pleasure from the fact that Marina and Alice farted and shot shit in her mouth . If you like to listen-watch girls fart then this video is for you .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0436-1.mp4
    File Size : 1158.35 MB
    Duration : 00:11:55
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/2yw9kq7q22fz

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Horny Pussy Fuck

Scatshop.com- Horny Pussy Fuck

Description:
    I noticed a sudden urge to get naked and masturbate. No wonder, I had just started my period. I make myself comfortable on the bed, naked and spreading my legs wide open to you. My pussy is puffy and engorged ready for fucking. I please myself with deep fingering, even forcing all five fingers into me, then give myself a nice dildo fuck. There is not much blood visible in this clip since my flow is still just beginning. In fact this is a very clean video compared to my others, but its still a nice sensual visual of my horny cunt hole.
    Model:
    Juicy_Julia
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : HornyPussyFuck.mp4
    File Size : 687.78 MB
    Duration : 00:05:45
    Video : AVC, 16.5 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/quboah7q87nn

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- 3 times extremely daring public pissing!

Scatshop.com- 3 times_extremely daring_public pissing!

Description:
    Here you see 3 really extremely daring public piss scenes. For one you see how I pull out my panties in a moving train, my skirt move up and piss unrestrained in the compartment. Then you see how I with a girlfriend, slutted dressed, running around in a shopping street. And then my girlfriend, before passers-by, spreading her legs and pissing in a high arc! Since I also had to pee, I went into a telephone booth, lifted my skirt and pissed on the phone receiver! And, also, in front of numerous passers, too!
    Model:
    RosellaExtrem
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2xextremPuPi.wmv
    File Size : 616.61 MB
    Duration : 00:05:29
    Video : VC-1, 15.4 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/miba911n5wlp

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Messy Diaper Fun

Scatshop.com- Messy Diaper Fun

Description:
    Wearing my cute and very frilly pink dress, Goodnites diaper and a pink PVC diaper cover. I model my cute dress for you and flip it up to show you what I am wearing under it. I have to poop so bad, so I just go in my diaper. make the biggest most stinky mess in my diaper. I climb up on the couch and squish my dirty diaper against the arm of my couch, riding my couch hard until the poo starts to leak out the sides of my diaper! I take off my diaper to show you the huge nasty mess I made! I am such a naughty girl!
    Model:
    CosmicGirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : pinkdiaper.mp4
    File Size : 808.47 MB
    Duration : 00:06:36
    Video : AVC, 16.9 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 177 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/8cyqxo8llipd

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- dirty masturbation with a dildo and a magic wand

Scatshop.com- dirty masturbation with a dildo and a magic wand

Description:
    Today I had a great taste for big orgasm. I prepared a dildo and a magic wand. This wand has twelve speeds, a wonderful thing and when you add a dildo to my ass ..The orgasm will be very strong!!!Of course, I put shit in my mouth and chew and swallow
    Model:
    dirtyscatgirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : kouzelna-hulka.mp4
    File Size : 456.7 MB
    Duration : 00:12:38
    Video : AVC, 4 852 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/c3v20cfu10si

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Shit from my pussy

Scatshop.com- Shit from my pussy

Description:
    29minsDIVIDED INTO 2 PARTS,prepare the memory device.
    So I fuck my ass with dildo to get a lot of shit for my pussy.Then I fuck my pussy with that dirty dildo to prepare it for portion of shit.I put shit inside for a long time for long turds from my pussy.A lil smearing too
    Oh I love when my pussy filled!
    Model:
    Anna_Coprofield
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1PartShitFromMyPussy-1.mp4
    File Size : 1654.74 MB
    Duration : 00:13:24
    Video : AVC, 17.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/f13qn7naegxe

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Doll Caroline

Scatshop.com- Doll Caroline

Description:
    We decided to dress up Caroline in a doll outfit made of paper, we made her a dress and Caroline put it on her naked body, Caroline first poses for you showing you her gorgeous paper Board , after showing off the dress and body , Alice and Marina take turns shitting Carolina in her mouth and then using a rubber dick to push Carolinas shit deep in her mouth . We love to use Carolines mouth as her own toilet in Carolinas mouth full of shit and she likes it . If you like to watch when girls shit in the mouth of another girl then this video is for you . Enjoy your viewing .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0552-2.mp4
    File Size : 1125.68 MB
    Duration : 00:11:35
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/dj9dyko3pw1v

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Atm Slut Loves To Suck Shit Off Your Cock

Scatshop.com- Atm Slut Loves To Suck Shit Off Your Cock

Description:
    I suck and deep throat your dick while looking at you (POV style scene) then turn around and put your dick in my pussy and fuck your cock doggy style. I have you lay on the floor and then start to ride your nice hard dick for a minute before squatting over you and pissing all over it. I get on my knees and begin to lick it off the floor and then suck the rest of my pee off your dick, spitting and sucking on your hard cock I want you to fuck my ass now, so I climb back on top of you and put your nice stiff cock deep in my asshole and ride you reverse cowgirl for a while til I start to shit. i jump up and down on your dick getting my shit all over it then I get back on my knees to deep throat you and suck my shit off of your dirty dick. You shoot your load down my throat and i swallow all of it then open my mouth and show you my dirty tongue and shitty teeth.
    Model:
    CosmicGirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : suckfinal.mp4
    File Size : 643.83 MB
    Duration : 00:06:32
    Video : AVC, 13.6 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO: