Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Alexa & Louise

Scatshop.com- Alexa & Louise

Description:
    Filmed by my partner this is one of the hot scat scenes that made me want to try scat for myself. Two dirty English scat _ Louise and Alexa going at it hard and extreme with lots of shit smearing and tasting. Louise actually swallows much of the shit.
    Model:
    ScatSlammers
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : alexalou_shop1_01.mp4
    File Size : 558.15 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:10:58
    Video : AVC, 6 913 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/glf3xg1ivjdv

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Yana loves to eat thick shit

Scatshop.com- Yana loves to eat thick shit

Description:
    Hello my dear and beloved friends. Today I again decided to make a great video for you) I felt that a big, long and thick turd was sitting inside me and she really wanted to go outside. I shit on the plate, I felt how it comes out of me, how big it is. I licked her, sniffed her. Then I picked up a poop and played with it, continued to lick and sucked off biting small pieces and enjoyed shit in my mouth. I showed you a poop in my mouth and how I swallow shit. So playing with shit, licking and biting off a little bit, I ate everything without a trace.
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1827.mp4
    File Size : 1381.31 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:14:15
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/7nh22gx6sqnw

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- MjlkyBa7h <3

Scatshop.com- MjlkyBa7h <3

Description:
    Hi ? New AWESOME video here, full of my milky sweet puke)) If you want to see how i do that, buy this stuff immediately, also you get hot bath-vomit show, hot blowjob and more. Of course incredible guality and low prices)) love you, stay tuned, more marvelous videos is coming)) PS: Dont forget about beautiful custom video reguest function) <3 *bark* PPS: If you really like my videos leave review, i be happy ^^
    Model:
    DirtyBetty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : MjlkyBa7h.wmv
    File Size : 407.8 MB
    Resolution : 4096x2160
    Duration : 00:07:01
    Video : VC-1, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 409 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/m61wq783kl7k

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Play Along Scat Jerk Off Instructions

Scatshop.com- Play Along Scat Jerk Off Instructions

Description:
    Youve gone on a trip away for the weekend and I miss you so I decide to leave you a video to enjoy
    You switch it on and its me, your girlfriend! And in a sexy Catholic schoolgirl outfit to boot I want you to have some fun while youre away, daddy"
    After the wild night I indulged you on your scat fantasy months ago, we havent done anything since as I thought it was so naughty! But lately Ive been thinking about it and how sexy I found it and how much it turned me on so I want to give it a go again. But theres a catch You have to carry out all the challenges I set out for you on this video. If you do them then when you get back we will have a really good time together I have left you some beers, all you have to do is pause the video, go down stairs and drink them as this will build up your confidence for the next steps, when Im ready to play the video again make sure youre on the toilet and need to shit.
    Are you ready daddy? Ok good, now start rubbing your cock as you watch me touch myself-but youre not allowed to cum until I say you can I rub my pussy, telling me how horny this makes me and you watch as I cum in front o you I roll my head back in ecstasy and warn you not to cum yet Were just getting started!
    I hope youre ready to shit because I do I push my hot naughty load onto a plate and moan in relief I tell you to do the same, but into your hand. Now then take that shit pile and smear it all over your cock, jerking yourself off with your own shit as lube. I ask you how it must smell and feel is it warm? Does that shit feel so good against your cock, daddy? I finger my filthy asshole and show you the mess-dont you wish you could lick it clean for me, daddy? I want you to take your free hand and finger your own filthy asshole along with me I get more and more excited, my breathing gets heavier and I tell you to cum with me on a countdown. Now daddy, I got one more task for you, hun. see all that cum of yours on your shit-caked hand? I want you to lick it all up for me, daddy make me a happy girl
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-playalongscatjoi-1.mp4
    File Size : 1773.25 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:12:29
    Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/btydwyimj8ky

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Memoirs about summer. Video 1

Scatshop.com- Memoirs about summer. Video 1

Description:
    Dear our fans, I want to bring to your attention a video that we shot with girls in the summer. This is a beautiful and interesting video, I hope you enjoy it very much and also remember the summer with pleasure. Imagine that together we walked through the forest and saw this picture: two girls admire themselves and are ready to do something unusual, but they notice two more girls who were walking and kissing in the forest. The girls took off their pants and did not shit on the ground. When the girls left, those who looked like you understood it was me and Caroline, came up to a pile of shit. We decided that now we will smell and try the shit of other girls. We took shit in our hands, we sniffed and then decided to lick and eat these shit. Caroline and I enjoyed the taste of this shit and we were very happy that this wonderful day we had the opportunity to eat other girls shit. We ate slowly, enjoying every bite. Then we decided and smeared our pussy and clit with poop. We had a good time and ate and reached orgasm))) I really believe that you will like my idea to show videos that were shot in the summer, in the winter. You will remember these nice warm days and reach orgasm again and again!
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1178.mp4
    File Size : 1080.94 MB
    Duration : 00:11:09

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/xqn53x1wwia9

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Harley Quinn: Poof Spoof

Scatshop.com- Harley Quinn: Poof Spoof

Description:
    I cosplay as Harley Quinn accent, bodysuit and all. In this role playing fantasy, you play Batman whom Ive captured. Youre tied up, unable to escape and Ive got a bad case of gas! Im going to unload all my stinkers into your face B-man! Puddin would be proud!
    Model:
    ellieidol1
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : harley_quinn_poof_spoof_1080p_resize.mp4
    File Size : 236.95 MB
    Duration : 00:08:45
    Video : AVC, 3 622 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 156 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ze1f6voa6f2u

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Poop in the mouth of Yana Alice

Scatshop.com- Poop in the mouth of Yana_Alice

Description:
    Hello our dear, dear and dear fans. In this video you want to introduce you to Carolina in the role of a dish for shit, and Jan and Alice, who eat this shit. Caroline naked lay on the table, Jan and Alice shit on her body. They sniffed their warm shit, then began to eat chocolate poo in small portions. Yana and Alice were in no hurry to eat and swallow the shit, they licked and sniffed it, bit off it in small portions, held it in its mouth and only then swallowed it. Sometimes they took a lot of shit in their mouths and their mouth and cheeks completely filled the shit and a mixture of shit and drool spilled on the chin, because it did not fit in the mouth. So Alice and Yana ate their poop, and Carolina could only enjoy the aroma of their shit. She was lying on the table all the time and felt how warm her warm shit was.
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0383.mp4
    File Size : 1199.63 MB
    Duration : 00:12:23

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/6lqreitzfdkn

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Full shoes crap Yana

Scatshop.com- Full shoes crap Yana

Description:
    Olga and Yana invited a friend of Svetlana , and decided that Olga and Svetlana fill the shoes Yana his shit . Yes, their plan worked Olga, Yana and Svetlana sat on the sofa and began to smoke cigarettes , about how cool they breathe in the smoke as it comes out of their mouth , Yana got up from the sofa and began to show you my white high-heeled shoes . Then Yana picked them up and brought it to the ass of Olga , but Olga began to fill shoes Yana piss and shit , then Yana offered his shoes to her , now she shits in shoes Yana . Oh my God a big pile of crap in my shoes , and Yana is also shits and pisses in my shoes . Then Yana gives to smell the shit that it is Olga Svetlana , sniffing them myself .So much shit is just fine , Yana inserts in the shoes which a lot of shit on your feet , and shit starts to lick from her shoes . Yes, all spoopy in shit , legs, and shoes and Yana begins to walk in them around the room . No shit reserves Yana . After that Yana village on the bed and took her shoes off about how great all of the foot Dress in shit . Its just great , and the shoes inside is also shit . Cool Yana, Olga and Svetlana spent her day .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN5244-1.mp4
    File Size : 965.83 MB
    Duration : 00:09:48
    Video : AVC, 13.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/2yy8di5lfmqb

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- An. SHITcandy bar

Scatshop.com- An. SHITcandy bar

Description:
    BIG, huge, and smelly SHIT candy bar from my anus. I have a lot of yellow slime in it, it shows it to the camera.
    Model:
    HotDirtyIvone
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : desperatin-brownie-mp4.mp4
    File Size : 219.78 MB
    Duration : 00:05:47
    Video : AVC, 5 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 152 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/oxezgqk8gnic

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Olga and Yana shit eating games

Scatshop.com- Olga and Yana shit eating games

Description:
    Hello to our dear fans and those who have just joined us in our store! In this video you will see Olga and Yana. We will play with Yanas solid shit. We prepared for this video carefully. Yana ate foods that would make shit elastic and resilient. Olga did Yana cunnilingus, she brought her to orgasm and Yana squirtted with pleasure. Then Olga licked Yanas ass. Yana all the time endured and restrained herself, as she really wanted to use the toilet. Then Yana stripped her fat and hard poop. Olga took one in her hands and put her in her mouth, and she played the second poop herself. The girls held shit in their hands and played it, licked it, stuck it in their mouths, pretended to suck a dick) Warm shit popped hands and lips, but friends continued to play with shit and licked it again and again. Olga smeared with shit and Yanas pussy, she fucked Yana in the ass and used a piece of shit as a phallus. We love our dirty games, love each other and love to be eaten with our shit.
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN2769.mp4
    File Size : 1045.28 MB
    Duration : 00:10:46

Download VIDEO: