Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Cumming To My Stinky Shit and Farts

Scatshop.com- Cumming To My Stinky Shit and Farts

Description:
    Im feeling naughty in my new pair of panties and rip tons of nasty egg farts, loving the smell and rubbing my clit at the scent of my pre-poop farts. I cant get enough of my ass stink and moan at the feeling of my hard turd up there, ground hogging around the turtle head and fucking my dripping pussy with my G spot dildo as I keep farting-holding it in until I cant stand it anymore and pinch a loaf right on my futon I lean down and inhale the smell of my poo, deeply, and flick my clit til I cum from the smell of my own shit
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-cummingtomystinkyshitandfarts.mp4
    File Size : 555.94 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:09:42
    Video : AVC, 7 823 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 181 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/u24iiu2cmyvc

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Yanas crappy breakfast

Scatshop.com- Yanas crappy breakfast

Description:
    My dear lovers of dirty business, today I shot a video for you at breakfast. I put on beautiful lace fishnet lingerie and I decided to have breakfast with my poop. Of course, I prepared on the eve) I ate a lot of meat and really hoped that my shit would be firm and resilient so that I could use a fork and knife for my breakfast and I did it. Of course, I didnt know what was waiting for me on the plate, but I was very happy to see the thick, hard pieces of shit on the plate. I used a knife and cut the shit into pieces and then took it with a fork and put it in my mouth. It was smelly and warm))) I swallowed the shit piece by piece, held it in my mouth and showed it to you in my mouth and then swallowed it. Sometimes it was a little hard to do, but I ate my breakfast. It was delicious and irresistible, I did not share it with anyone and it was cool!
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1774-1.mp4
    File Size : 1093.69 MB
    Duration : 00:11:17
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/734rcfo05yfr

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Poo Muffin Bake & Play - Part 1 & 2

Scatshop.com- Poo Muffin Bake & Play - Part 1 & 2

Description:
    30 Minute video! Split into 2 Parts!
    Youve been very good lately, slave. I think its time I reward you. I am going to LET you watch me fuck myself and cum, squirting all over this floor-and then shit out a beautiful, large load of hot steamy shit. But today I wont be feeding it to you raw, slave. Though it is tasty, isnt it? I know its good shit, slave, I licked it myself. Youve earned yourself a treat. Now thank me, slave. Thank your Mistress for rewarding you.
    Your Mistress is going to bake a whole batch of delicious banana butt muffins-just for my slave. I wont share them with anyone else-and you WILL finish them ALL. Now watch your Mistress closely, slave. Watch me make a dozen fresh yummy poo muffins. Watch me take a bite and eat it; Ill share this muffin with you, slave.
    **To those wondering, I still dont make new shippable videos, but this was an exception, as a buyer bought a dozen muffins and paid for 30 minutes, and can only be bought here **
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-poomuffinbakeeatandplay-part1.mp4
    File Size : 1050.89 MB
    Duration : 00:16:56
    Video : AVC, 8 487 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/28e7rk2g4pr1

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Carolinas all in our shit

Scatshop.com- Carolinas all in our shit

Description:
    My friends Olga and Alice decided to have a dirty show in which we will coat shit our friend Carolina . To us in visitors came Carolina and we heard a it our plan , Carolina thought and agreed to . We came to the room at us all except Carolina had clothes on and Carolina was totally naked, first Carolina posing for you clean, showing you ass, Boobs, pussy, after the demonstration Carolina sits on the floor and first I shit on Carolina naked on Carolinas body drains shit , after me Carolinas naked body shits Alice , and at the end Olga . Carolina all in shit and my friends began to smear shit on the body of Carolinas legs belly pussy, ass, Breasts, Carolina all in shit, after we finished smearing the Carolina shit Carolina poses for you all in shit , Carolina walks around the room , takes different poses in one word arranges an erotic show for you .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0078-2.mp4
    File Size : 1034.73 MB
    Duration : 00:10:40

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/w8jyjdj46ujm

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- ANAL show and SHIT play on the toilet

Scatshop.com- ANAL show and SHIT play on the toilet

Description:
    My desires are really perverted and tonights show again confirms.Ill anal dildo and Ill fuck my ass shit out until so I could play dirty games.Then I kneel down on my knees and Ill suck dirty shit dildo.Today my shit tastes very good!!!In another part of the dirty dildo deep in the throat, then vomit again and dildo fuck my horny ass. I fuck yourself until I peeLying in a fascinating blend of shit, piss and vomit, and it comes into my orgasm!!!
    Model:
    dirtyscatgirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scat-show-in-wc.mp4
    File Size : 467.66 MB
    Duration : 00:12:48
    Video : AVC, 4 907 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/svbnitc28whs

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Yellow Tights Slap Messy

Scatshop.com- Yellow Tights Slap Messy

Description:
    Hot baby is naughty peeing,cumming,shitting slapping,messy!
    Model:
    thefartbabes
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : yellowslapmessypoop.wmv
    File Size : 307.99 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:12:59
    Video : VC-1, 3 283 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 16.0 kb/s (CBR), 16.0 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/02ipqm55cyx1

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Poop In My Pussy Hole Shitty Orgasms!

Scatshop.com- Poop In My Pussy Hole Shitty Orgasms!

Description:
    Panty pooping clip with lots of super hot insertion play! Watch me push my poop deep inside my pussy hole and ass pushing it back out several times! Spitting on it for lube I smear my thick brown poop all over my pussy and ass cheeks then masturbate rubbing my clit with my shit until it makes me cum so hard!
    Model:
    CosmicGirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : in.mp4
    File Size : 595.63 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:19:10
    Video : AVC, 4 149 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/2hl3ff29w8r8

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Peteuse Desperate Star Jeans Poop

Scatshop.com- Peteuse Desperate Star Jeans Poop

Description:
    (4min, 27sec)
    **Please message me if youd like to buy the shit in jeans from this video**
    I had to high-tail it home after doing a little shopping, I barely made it into the house before I had to drop down over the edge of the bed to let out my urgent desperate painful shit into my sexy star jeans!
    Pretty much no talking at all, so it is like you are spying on me coming home to a desperate embarrassing situation! LOTS of grunting, straining, squeezing sounds as I let out a creamy mushy huge load into my jeans! I couldnt hold it any longer!
    Watch me enter my place in a hurry and lickety-split drop down and start pushing and pushing.then I get up and you can see the nasty chocolate smear on my ass as I pull my jeans down. Then you get to see the smashed load in the ass of my jeans on the floor.
    Spy on me shitting in my pants, keep quiet when you cum!
    Model:
    peteuse
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : starjeanspoop.mp4
    File Size : 334.26 MB
    Duration : 00:04:26
    Video : AVC, 10.4 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/0s4dga2tcwxv

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Carolinas mouth full of shit

Scatshop.com- Carolinas mouth full of shit

Description:
    In this video take part : Carolina and Yana , Carolina as a student and Yana as a strict teacher . Ian sat in the chair and watched as the obedient student Carolina performs lessons place lessons Caroline drew in a notebook member , the normal male member . Jan saw this and got angry . She ordered the student Caroline to lie down on the table , Carolina did not resist and did what she was told by the teacher .Yana picked up a rubber penis and began to fuck Carolina first in the pussy and then in the ass, while the teacher Yana took such a pose that the student Carolina could caress her pussy with her tongue Yana, Yana pulls out of the ass of Carolina rubber dick and the student Carolina shits and pisses on the Desk, Yana liked it very much and the teacher Yana orders the student to open her mouth Carolina opens her mouth and Yana shits Carolina directly into her mouth , Carolines mouth is full of shit but Ian still continues to shit Carolines mouth . Ian used his mouth his pupil as private toilet. Yes, these lessons from apprentice Carolina was not .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0698-1.mp4
    File Size : 1448.25 MB
    Duration : 00:14:55

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/d0s5oo2b2v18

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Fingering My Shitty Ass

Scatshop.com- Fingering My Shitty Ass

Description:
    After my shower, I had an emergency. Im bend over and fingering to get the shit out of it. I put my fingers in my butthole to touch my warm, heavy shit. Its HOT and smells so good!
    Model:
    marcos579
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1412192.mp4
    File Size : 831.82 MB
    Duration : 00:09:37
    Video : AVC, 11.9 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO: