Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Wet farts Vol.2

Scatshop.com- Wet farts Vol.2

Description:
    Original quality vid is DIVIDED FOR 2 PARTS,prepare your memory device22mins+compressed full version is available too.
    Wet Farts lover asked me for more videos
    Custom request:
    So, I need a video where you are in doggy style (your ass up and your head down) ; you have anal gaping with dildo and loud farting with shit farts. All video in doggy. The loud farts gape is very important. You can sometimes spread your ass gape, farting so much etc.For the farting, if you are in doggy position, your gaping asshole will naturally sucking the air when you relax, and you could pushing the air out for big farts ^^. "
    P.S.I shoot the video after video with smearing,so I covered by shit
    xoxox
    Model:
    Anna_Coprofield
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Part1WetFartsVol2AnnaCoprofield.mp4
    File Size : 1283.6 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:10:23
    Video : AVC, 17.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/7owd64ok459y

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Quinns First Shit Clip

Scatshop.com- Quinns First Shit Clip

Description:
    1920x1080 HD
    I have actual IBS: my stomach decides what it wants to do when it wants to.. I feel like Im going to have the runs.. I sometimes have small accidents in my pants so I feel as Im sitting down a fart but a little came out so I get on the floor, I spread so you can see.. I then push all my poop out. I had no idea it was going to FLY out of me!! You can actually see it go everywhere (its great). I move the camera so you can see how far it went (since I had no idea my poop shot out like it did) I show my mess and pee a little as well. I look forward to expanding my limits and show you what a messy girl I am.
    Model:
    QuinnBrooks
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : QUINNSFIRSTSHITCLIP7517.mp4
    File Size : 152.92 MB
    Duration : 00:04:34
    Video : AVC, 4 540 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/2wdqwga225b2

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Shittin Motherloads

Scatshop.com- Shittin Motherloads

Description:
    5 thick juicy loads stretching my hole and stinking up the place! Different poses, gaping my ready-to-birth shitter and making sure you get all those detailed, glistening close-ups you love, you naughty efro lovers ? Got a beast of a turd at the end falling outta my ass, nice long logs crashing to the floor as I stand up and feel them push outta me, unable to hold them in anymore-weighed 11.7 ounces! Wow, thats a lotta poop <3
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-shittinmotherloads.mp4
    File Size : 1580.32 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:11:02
    Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 125 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/dk69phd0mbnw

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Wear Peteuses Dog Shit Mask

Scatshop.com- Wear Peteuses Dog Shit Mask

Description:
    Heres the humiliating dog mask instruction video with the shit scene added on in the beginning ;O) Watch me desecrate your new face with my red tomato-y shit LOL I ate a huge plate of pasta the night before with tons of tomato sauce, maybe you will taste it, poop dog!!!
    Im going to dump a huge load into this dog face mask and make you wear it, toilet slave!! HAHAHA I love to humiliate you with My ass products, and tease you and make you suffer with the smell and feel of My load. Put on the dog mask and wear your new real face, rub all the brown from My ass into your skin, hair, inhale deeply the filthy odorall the while I am laughing at you and reminding you that you paid Me to humiliate you like this!
    I do a mean countdown for you, abusing and humiliating you and counting down until when you can finally remove the mask and breathe again!!! HAHAHAHA
    Dont act like you dont like it, we all know dogs love to eat shit!!!
    Model:
    peteuse
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : peteusedogmaskfull.mp4
    File Size : 946.66 MB
    Duration : 00:12:38
    Video : AVC, 10.3 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 125 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/r1dxecz9fyb8

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Morning Poop After Anal Sex

Scatshop.com- Morning Poop After Anal Sex

Description:
    I dont always get anal sex, but I did it this morning. My tight little asshole was pounded. I was so excited I went straight to shit. So I had to shit so bad. My poop and his cum along with some air came shooting out. My asshole hurt actually more than usual to the point I got hot flashes. Look at my asshole and tell me if it looks okay.
    Model:
    janet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 425231.mp4
    File Size : 289.41 MB
    Duration : 00:04:24
    Video : AVC, 8 963 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/b9ubuwg06mic

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Farting and shit right in Carolines mouth

Scatshop.com- Farting and shit right in Carolines mouth

Description:
    Carolina wanted something unusual , she asked us to come up with a script for the video in which she would be a dirty whore, I and Alice thought a little and decided that for Carolina it would be if we fart and poop in her mouth . We called Caroline and told her about our idea . Carolina agreed to and took in hands mini-an enema . I and Alice got cancer and bared their Asses, Carolina took turns filling our Asses with air , and framed her mouth , along with farting from our Asses shot shit , Carolina had a mouth full of shit , this is a sound show in which two girls fart in the mouth of another girl , and together with a fart from our Asses shoots and shit, but Caroline really liked it and she promised that she would pamper her fans regularly with such videos .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0524-2.mp4
    File Size : 1275.03 MB
    Duration : 00:12:56
    Video : AVC, 13.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ymtf6teqj825

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Sneaky Poop Play

Scatshop.com- Sneaky Poop Play

Description:
    Gwen begins with trying to poop the night before, all shes able to do is piss all over herself and stuff her piss soaked panties into her cunt. The next morning she still wants to play with her poop so badly even though her mom is home and is in the next room.. she cant help herself and desperately and sneakily poops three huge ones out. She teases the camera twice with pushing just the tip of the first log out, and then pulling it back in, it feels like shes fucking herself with her log of shit when she does that! She cant wait to get her cunt covered in shit! It feels so warm and squishy, its all she can do to not shove it into her cunt.. During the duration of the video she spreads all over her cunt and ass, and even takes her fingers to her mouth to taste. She can hear her mom in the other room the whole time, what else are pathetic and horny cunts supposed to do?
    Model:
    GwenyT
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_7516.mov
    File Size : 1466.74 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:20:07
    Video : AVC, 9 982 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 200 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/hs8k51zqykhn

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Peteuse Digested Slaves Farts & Shit w Toilet Chair

Scatshop.com- Peteuse Digested Slaves Farts & Shit w Toilet Chair

Description:
    (12m17s)- I am an evil giantess that loves to eat tiny fart slave, chewing them up and then excreting them! But boy do they give me gas!!! Eating 4 of them, breaking down their limbs and heads in my gut, it really gets my digestive system worked up!
    I start by farting on the 1 fart slave I spared, wearing white leggings, mocking him all the time. Then onto the toilet chair where I put him on the floor and blast him more in panties. Hmm but I feel like I might have to shit out all those slaves I ate, I wonder if I can use the little man as a toilet, too? I take off my panties and rip more farts on him under the toilet chair, and oops!!! Some of those farts blast out wet poop! Ugh I finally make up my mind to let out a huge shit on him!
    I move the camera out from under the chair so you can see the slave on the floor as the huge green streaky shit lands on him, what a huge pile!!! I had eaten a huge Japanese meal with lots of algae so it is all green for my now toilet slaves suffering HAHAHAA. When my bowels have all emptied onto him, I zoom in on the big shit load covering him up, he probably cant breathe being smothered under all my shit. Too bad for him!!!
    Model:
    peteuse
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : toiletchairfartsnshit.mp4
    File Size : 919.9 MB
    Duration : 00:12:16
    Video : AVC, 10.3 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 125 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/fj7ef8dzpilv

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- White Leggings

Scatshop.com- White Leggings

Description:
    Shit in the leggings, fuck ass with fingers and smearingall what i love mmm
    Enjoy it with me ?
    xoxox
    Model:
    Anna_Coprofield
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : WhiteLeggingsAnnaCoprofield.mp4
    File Size : 1902.82 MB
    Duration : 00:19:45
    Video : AVC, 13.2 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/iz3wvf4ynxgl

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Long Humiliating Gag Clip

Scatshop.com- Long Humiliating Gag Clip

Description:
    Wearing a tight shirt and lots of thick makeup, I gag over and over on a dildo. Vomiting all over myself as I cry and curse and beg for it to be over.
    Model:
    cybertoilet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : longgag.mp4
    File Size : 1747.69 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:20:00
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 23.976 (24000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 213 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: