Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Quickly shit in the morning and the beginning of menstruation

Scatshop.com- Quickly shit in the morning and the beginning of menstruation

Description:
    I was going to shoot a new custom request in the evening, but in the morning that something went wrong xD
    Waking up, I felt I really want to shit and I did not have time to run to the shower,so the first thing I did was turn on the camera.I open wide my ass and pushed a lot of crap close to the cam,at this moment,urine accidentally hit the camera andmy menstruation started earlier than expected.COMBO!?
    Video is short but I like the view of anal gape,shit and blood,hope you too
    xoxox
    Model:
    Anna_Coprofield
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : QuickShitStartingPeriod.mp4
    File Size : 572.2 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:04:37
    Video : AVC, 17.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/igynszh9far5

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Chocolate Brownie Poop Cake

Scatshop.com- Chocolate Brownie Poop Cake

Description:
    chocolate brownie cake tastes good with shit in it.who would have thought? haha!! I decided to make a chocolate brownie cake with my shit and piss today. definitely did not realize I had the shits though but it turned out to be the perfect mix-in! watch me shit and piss in the bowl then go through the process of mixing, tasting, baking and eating!! it was delicious.
    Model:
    Alicia1983june
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : poopcake-1.mp4
    File Size : 386.17 MB
    Duration : 00:04:42
    Video : AVC, 11.3 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/h5z85x9ztbj3

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- shit and piss show on the floor

Scatshop.com- shit and piss show on the floor

Description:
    Today you will see a nice geyser of piss, large current falls to the floor, I dildo in her mouth and suck. Then I lie down on the floor in a puddle of piss and starts drinking like a wild animal. Im excited and I masturbate dildo in pussy and ass and then to push shit!!!Excitement is growing as always when I feel shit.I have to poop taste and swallow, then anoint the hair and all over my body and enjoy the filthy orgasm.
    Model:
    dirtyscatgirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2.3.2017-piss-and-scat-solo-on-the-floor.mp4
    File Size : 466.42 MB
    Duration : 00:12:42
    Video : AVC, 4 936 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ywc2j4m9xibh

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Marina and Caroline dirty show

Scatshop.com- Marina and Caroline dirty show

Description:
    Marina and Caroline decided to have some fun for you to arrange a dirty show of two beautiful girls, Caroline wanted her body to be all in shit, the girls thought and decided how to do it . Carolina suggested Marina to get cancer on the knees and the Carolina country t next , first Carolina plays with anus Marinas tongue , Carolina likes to caress ass girls , and after sex , Carolina first enters the ass of her friends fingers , and then fills the ass of Marina , and she becomes close to , but Marina shoots on the naked body of Caroline shit and loud farting sound . After that, Carolina fills Marinas ass with water and Marina shoots water with shit in her mouth and on Carolines naked body , Carolyns body is stuck with streams of shit , Carolyns body is all in shit , but this is only the beginning, Carolina again fills Marinas ass with air and now Marina makes an even louder explosion from her ass . In this video , a lot of hot moments, Better to see once than hear a hundred times . Enjoy your viewing .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1079.mp4
    File Size : 1122.63 MB
    Duration : 00:11:23
    Video : AVC, 13.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/tayxshv23cwl

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Mayumi Desk Poop

Scatshop.com- Mayumi Desk Poop

Description:
    Schoolgirl cosplay and a monster poop!
    Model:
    JP Fetish Merchant
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : agp_mayumi_01.mp4
    File Size : 195.83 MB
    Duration : 00:06:38
    Video : AVC, 3 988 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 126 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/rqtbu6lqxdvj

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- A lot of shit

Scatshop.com- A lot of shit

Description:
    It has been two days since I didnt shit in the toilet. Today I have to shit directly into the room on the floor, without removing the pants. You must to lick my ass after shitting. My shit is very tasty for you, my toilet slave. This video I shot in good lighting especially for you my toilet slaves. Look at my ass and present you as my slut. I spitting right in the shit.
    Model:
    margo
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 19102.mp4
    File Size : 206.23 MB
    Duration : 00:08:41
    Video : AVC, 3 118 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/n3uh794g7g6o

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Binge and Purge Session 1

Scatshop.com- Binge and Purge Session 1

Description:
    Im sitting on the couch, dressed in a sexy girly bimbo outfit surrounded with binge food and Im talking about how I love eating and puking, that Im bulimic and bulimia is sexy, etc. Lots of giggling and bimbo talk After Im done binging, I take my clothes off, show off my food baby, grab my belly, say that I need to throw it all up now. When Im puking, saying I have to do this to stay skinny", This is what models do to stay skinny", " Im such a dumb bulimic bimbo", and similar stuff.
    Model:
    cybertoilet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : promia1.mp4
    File Size : 937.37 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:10:44
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 23.976 (24000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 200 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/bm2mby5nxpvg

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Satin Panties - Parts 1 2 and 3

Scatshop.com- Satin Panties - Parts 1_2_and 3

Description:
    DAY 1-5
    Everyday this week I am shitting in my pretty satin panties! I will shit and piss in them and then wear them while I masturbate and play with my happy wet pussy! I do delicious nasty things with the fifth and final load!
    Day 1 and 2
    Watch me shit in my sexy smooth satin panties! I fill them up with two huge loads! I taste both loads! I like the taste of the second load better and I spend more time with the turd in my mouth!
    Watch me dance around in my toilet panties being a dirty happy scat princess!
    Day 3-I take out my nasty satin toilet panties. They already have two loads of shit in them! I add another load and dance around and rub my pussy while wearing the stinkiest and dirtiest panties I own! I love how full my panties are! Three loads in one pair! Wow!
    Day 4-Time to add another load to my filthy panties! Watch me struggle to fill my wet shit filled panties! Uh oh! There is not enough room for all this shit in my panties! I guess Ill have to shove my shit into my bra! Watch me shake and jiggle my massive shit covered tits! I tell you about the the nasty things I plan to do in part three of this video! What nasty things will I do with FIVE loads of shit!?
    Day 5:
    Time for me to squeeze out the fifth and final load into my nasty satin toilet panties! All week Ive been shitting and pissing in what once were the prettiest satin panties. Now they are shit stained and smell like a port-a-potty! In the crotch are four massive loads of shit!
    With a full ass, I stuff my pussy with shit so I can shit out of both holes at the same time! I push put such a pretty log out of my ass and at the same time a slimy girl cum coated turd plops out of my pussy!
    The turds fall on the massive week long pile of shit!
    I stuff my pussy completely full and push the shit out of my pussy! I run my cunt and then stuff my hole up again and again! I finally get the entire weeks worth of shit into my happy shitty pussy hole!
    For a grand finale I pop a big piece of shit in my mouth and push it out like I am shitting out of my mouth!
    Enjoy!
    Scat 3 and 6- Satin Panties-Parts 1 and 2
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Satin1.mp4
    File Size : 375.91 MB
    Duration : 00:09:24
    Video : AVC, 5 389 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/1xmiv4c41huc

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Poop Office Pants

Scatshop.com- Poop Office Pants

Description:
    Hot baby is pooping and peeing in sexy office pants after work!
    Model:
    thefartbabes
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : poopofficepantshot.wmv
    File Size : 197.17 MB
    Resolution : 720x576
    Duration : 00:13:23
    Video : VC-1, 1 892 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 160 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/m5zz27pzfw10

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- My friend and shit and piss in white socks

Scatshop.com- My friend and shit and piss in white socks

Description:
    Olga and I decided to make you a show in white socks and in shoes with long heels . First video we show you my white ankle socks and favorite shoes . And after that, I suggest Olga to fill with piss and shit your white socks . Olga removes her socks and gives them to me and I bring her toes to her ass, and Olga starts to shit and piss in your socks, first one and then the second sock . Full of piss and shit your socks Olga puts them on their feet and legs now Olgas in the shit . Olga was wearing socks on my feet and put my shoes and beginning to show you her socks change color . Now it was my turn , I took off my socks and got cancer . Olga picked up my socks and held my ass , and I began to fill with shit and piss my socks . Now my socks are full of shit and urine , I wear my socks on my feet and demonstriruyut you like in my footsteps smeared the shit I put my feet into the shoes and begin to show you how my toes change color . I walk around the room in shoes and socks which are filled with shit and urine .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1752.mp4
    File Size : 955.21 MB
    Duration : 00:09:50
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO: