Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Dirty jeans,socks and shoes

Scatshop.com- Dirty jeans,socks and shoes

Description:
    Original quality vid is DIVIDED FOR 2 PARTS,prepare your memory device25mins+compressed full version is available too.
    CUSTOM REQUEST
    You are wearing: jeans, pantie, socks, sneakers shoes, and what you want on top.
    You are standing up and firstly piss in your jeans and panties. Your piss run through your legs directly into your shoes.
    then you shit in your jeans and undies.
    after pooped your pant, you pull down your jeans, show your mess in your pantie and jeans and take a pile of poo from your pantie and smear it on your jeans (like you do in your video "my shitty jeans")
    but this time, you smear also your socks and your shoes.
    you can take off your shoes and socks and mixing some shit inside, and then put them back to wear them (do it two or more times to spread your scat well and also to show how dirty your shoes are).
    If you manage to totally covered your shoes outside and inside, it would be perfect
    dont hesitate to show how your clothes are covered with your scat (especialy your socks and inside your shoes).
    A final plan were you are dressed with all your scat covered clothes will be very sexy "
    Enjoy!
    xoxox
    Model:
    Anna_Coprofield
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Part1DirtyJeansSocksAnnaCoprofield.mp4
    File Size : 1612.7 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:13:03
    Video : AVC, 17.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/kpkx0tmk75nk

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Jeans Smearing and Filled Pussy

Scatshop.com- Jeans_Smearing and Filled Pussy

Description:
    Hight quality video is divided into 2 parts,prepare your memory device please (33:27min)
    I received a request for a video including jeans,dildo,smearing and filled pussy and gladly did it ?
    So,i use my tight jeans to piss in them a lot and show how much jeans are wet.Then shit inside jeans.Oh there are so few place for my shit!
    I knead the shit and you see it flowing through a thin wet cloth of my jeans.Then i take off my jeans and fuck my pussy and ass using a toy,it makes me shit more.
    I lay down on my back and get a pile of shit to put it on my pussy, fuck pussy and ass again and then fill my pussy with this shit.Omg this shit is perfect for filling!
    I put on my dirty jeans and keep shit inside my pussy longer.And finally i let myself take a shit from my pussyshit look perfect,i think its the best shit from my pussy ever!
    Now is the time for smearing!I smear the shit over the tits,assmmmmmm.
    Enjoy it with me
    xoxox
    Model:
    Anna_Coprofield
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Part1JeansFilledPussyAnnaCoprofield.mp4
    File Size : 1962.46 MB
    Duration : 00:15:53
    Video : AVC, 17.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/6wo782eciaux

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Public WC PLAY!

Scatshop.com- Public WC PLAY!

Description:
    Includes:
    1. Super Public Wc Extreme. Price: 38:99$
    Meet my new SUPER EXTREME PUBLIC TOILET video)) This is one of the coolest, hot, lewd, dirty, and breath-taking video in my collection)) a GIANT PILE of fresh, delicious and aromatic the shit I smear all over my body (face, tongue, chest, belly, and even on clothes) in a public toilet I wasnt alone, there were people who smelled my fragrances) You will find a real EXPLOSION of emotions, enjoy my hot dirty Masturbation, dirty smudge, and sexual testing the taste of shit!))) HEAD WITH ME IN A PUBLIC TOILET, and Ill show you what means a REAL SHIT GAME!)) In the video you will find all that you love, and even moreMUCH more!) Leave feedback, and I will create some more videos on this topic))) I LOVE YOU stay in touch))
    Short ShitPlay in WC before work. Price: 9.99$
    Just a short super sexy video about whats going on with me in the bathroom before work)) Love you stay in touch! soon a lot of new content!)
    Follow me in a PUBLIC WC! Price: 10.99$
    Meet my third bonus video!) Great price and amazing quality!) In this video, I invite you to walk with
    me in a public toilet, Ill show you all the secrets of my shit and get dirty panties and a little face!) I hope you like it!) Stay tuned and check my store for new cool videos and stuff!) AAAAAnd continie leave review!) Ilove it!) Love you!) =* *bark*
    Model:
    DirtyBetty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Short-ShitPlay-in-WC-before-work-1.wmv
    File Size : 182.38 MB
    Duration : 00:03:23
    Video : VC-1, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 382 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/8jqpbdujoyg1

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Big Ass Shitting

Scatshop.com- Big Ass Shitting

Description:
    My morning was hectic. I was so busy today that I had to simply hold it". I couldnt get home fast enough. the moment I got into the room I bent over opened my ass cheeks and the soft shit glided out. You can hear is splats as it falls to the floor. It made such a mess on my thighs and legs I wiped for ever to get it off. I also smeared on my cheeks
    Model:
    annalise
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2913510.mp4
    File Size : 542.94 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:08:05
    Video : AVC, 9 179 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/gss3zaasnq4w

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Peteuses March 2018 Compilation

Scatshop.com- Peteuses March 2018 Compilation

Description:
    Missed me and my dumps? ;O) Here is a collection of some of my shits from the past 5 months or so. If you like more or less natural style shitting, these are for you!
    7 scenes, 14min30sec
    1. First 2 scenes: shitting 2 big dumps into a bag on the floor after eating 3 or 4 7-11 hot dog cheese toasties the night before LOL
    2. Next 5 scenes of me in the morning waking up (not glamorous LOLLL yikes!) showing you the inside of my dirty underwear, then dropping loads either standing up or leaning on my bed :O)
    ***I am very busy and often do not have time to reply to all the messages I receive, I apologize! Thank you for your messages though, enjoy my video!***
    Model:
    peteuse
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : peteusemar2018poopcomp-1.mp4
    File Size : 1086.5 MB
    Duration : 00:14:30
    Video : AVC, 10.3 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 127 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/2kyxnmaodash

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Carolina and Alice are shit lovers

Scatshop.com- Carolina and Alice are shit lovers

Description:
    In this video you will see Alice and Carolina. Girls are ready to eat food)))) they waited a couple of days for a lot of shit. The girls kissed, then Alice became cancer, and Carolina licked her anus with her tongue, caressed him and tried to get into the hole, then Alice shit right in Carolinas mouth. There was a lot of shit, of course, not everything fit in her mouth, but Carolina stuck her face between Alices buttocks and tried to eat and lick as much shit as possible. When the shit came out of Alice, Carolina also became a cancer on the armchair and set her ass up for affection. Alice licked Carolinas ass and ass with her tongue, very carefully and gently did it to bring Carolina as much pleasure as possible from it. Carolina also shit in Alices mouth and she had to swallow shit quickly and immediately, because there was a lot of it. Alice also plunged face in Carolinas ass and completely immersed in shit. Girls love this kind of food, do it with great pleasure!
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0149.mp4
    File Size : 992.35 MB
    Duration : 00:10:12
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/jdjak7e7qv9a

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Pose 69 by Carolina and Alice

Scatshop.com- Pose 69 by Carolina and Alice

Description:
    Hello our dear and beloved fans and guests of our store. Today on the video you will see Caroline and Alice in pose 69. Girls are dressed only in stockings. Carolina and Alice kiss on the bed, and then take the pose 69. They caress the tongue and clit and ass each other, then they shit right in the mouth Alice Caroline, and Caroline Alice. Girlfriends swallow each others warm shit. Carolina and Alice enjoy warm shit and warm urine. We hope that you will enjoy this video with us while watching it.
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0171.mp4
    File Size : 1115.75 MB
    Duration : 00:11:29
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/5ulcyw3xh5kp

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Anal Prolasping and Accidental Farts and Pee

Scatshop.com- Anal Prolasping and Accidental Farts and Pee

Description:
    I have come here to tease you and please you with my asshole. I bend over some pillows and tease you with my tight fishnet dress stretched over my little black lace panties teasing you with my ass in the air. As I move around, I begin to queefe and fart; my holes are being very loud and naughty. I slowly wiggle my butt and lift up my dress, and I pull down my panties to reveal my tight asshole. I remain face down and ass up for the entire duration, having to reach all the way back to spread my butt cheeks apart and finger fuck my little hole. I push my asshole in and out and slowly stretch it using my fingers on both hands. I begin to prolapse a little bit before I grab my transparent dildo and stick it inside myself. I ride and grind my rubber cock, taking it out of me several times. Every time I take the dildo out of my asshole and push out, I either fart or piss on my bed, or both. I actually have to pause and grab a towel to pee on so I dont make a huge mess. Once I am finished fucking my ass with the dildo, I bring myself closer to you, and really start making myself prolapse. I struggle because I am trying to make my asshole prolapse using mostly just my muscles, and my fingers a little. I fart even more, and I really wet the bed as I push my asshole out in your face. I am now kneeling in my own piss as I spread my ass apart and keep pushing. I am whining and moaning and sweating I finally turn over and look at how much of a mess I have made wetting the bed. I sit down in my piss and give you a couple more good pushes so you can really appreciate my naughty, stretched out rosebud
    Model:
    LindzyPoopgirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Anal-Prolapsing-and-accidental-farts-and-pee.mp4
    File Size : 1115.24 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:30:25
    Video : AVC, 5 000 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 114 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/jpzpf8tinrru

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Under My Diarrhea For A Long Weekend

Scatshop.com- Under My Diarrhea For A Long Weekend

Description:
    Youre a lucky little slave, holed up under my chair for a long weekend! Hope you brought your appetite, my ass is going to STUFF YOU FULL! Keep your mouth open and get it ALL, none of that weak crap where you let my smelly diarrhea fall out of your mouth while you struggle. Obey me, and all my SHIT is yours!
    Model:
    janet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 920191.mp4
    File Size : 725.14 MB
    Duration : 00:07:12
    Video : AVC, 13.9 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/dbe0lhmq40o5

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Dominating Mistress Drenches Slaves with Piss Puke and Scat!

Scatshop.com- Dominating Mistress Drenches Slaves with Piss_Puke_and Scat!

Description:
    The slaves cant resist her and they cling to her domineering ways. Right now shes breaking in two new ones and they are in for a real treat! She makes them lick her body all over, especially her sweaty armpits! She makes them open their mouths and she spits inside, giving them first taste of her bodily juices. Soon they will be tasting more, more than they can take!
    Model:
    Fetidistrojp
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scat1735-fm.wmv
    File Size : 707.23 MB
    Resolution : 852x480
    Duration : 00:45:29
    Video : WMV2, 1 886 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: