Pro User

Oct 2016

Get this nice view of me pushing my princess plug in and out of my puckered hole. I pull out my plug and give you a sneak peak of the log thats ready to slide about before pushing my plug back into my ass. After a little more play I pull out my plug and slowly unload my thick shit into a container. My turd holds open my asshole and all I can think about is you to puting your lips inside and kissing it. I want you to taste me so bad. I want you to lick my dirty ass. Watch my suck my cream off of my fingers Please, please, PLEASE taste me! Eat me up.
    **Please help me keep my videos going by not posting them to public sites. Thank you.**
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 9 min 21 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 678 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

While a walk through nature I really had to poop and pee hard. Thank god that I found a barn where I left a present for the farmer 🙂
    Models: MiaRoxxx

Duration: 1 min 23 s
    Size: 162 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I just got my pussy fucked and filled with cum, now I want you to watch me push out these hard nuggets. You get a nice view of me releasing my bright yellow pee and slowly pushing out my turds. Im just a filthy girl that likes you to watch me. Watch me pee, poop, and stretch my pussy.
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 6 min 27 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 1 007 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Cock full shitting and to the cumshot, deviated with shit
    As I sat on the toilet and pissed, I realized that I must shit. So I, one of my slaves, brought to me and shitting him a nice big pile on his cock and then deviated his cock with my shit until he gets an cumshot and I left him, so sullied, behind.
    Models: RosellaExtrem

Duration: 8 min 41 s
    Size: 1.22 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Intimate view of being stretched out by a nice poop!
    Close-up ending. Dual angles (PiP). Cameraman-assisted (female).
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 10 min 3 s
    Size: 311 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

After whipping in the woods she pee, sitting, smeared face of shit and full of snot. You filthy beast!
    Models: Mistress

Duration: 3 min 34 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: AVI
    Size: 164 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My poop is already pushing out my desperate hole as I sit down on my throneI can hold back anymore, I NEED to shit!! My MASSIVE load blows all over your chest as you lay under me and I moan with absolute pleasure and relief as my poop flows forcefully from my ass. At least a whole pound of shit tumbles all over your body, and I dirty talk you, wondering aloud how warm it is, how much it stinks, how much do you like rubbing that hot, steamy, heavy shit all over your chest and down to your aching, hard cock? Jerk off with my hot shit as lube, baby. I want you to cum to the feeling and stink of my poop! I lean down over you, smiling as you cum on my count and reward you with a taste of my ripe poo from my fingertips, yum <3
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 9 min 16 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 1.28 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Video starts out with me all dolled up and turnin you on with some of my sensual and sexy dancing thinking I am just gonna be doing a sexy striptease for you..when I fart I cannot believe it I act like nothing happened and keep going hoping you couldn hear it over the musicbut you 100% didand then it happens AGAIN I am so embarrassed and tell you I am sorry I don know why that keeps happening! (I do its cuz I need to fart BAD I def have something brewing!) but..it turns out.. you like it. You ask me not to hold them in anymore so I don and let them out during my dance while I am finishing up the song.. then I totally cut the music If you like my farts youre gonna get them.. you have unleashed the beast hehe. I get undressed I want to fart RIGHT in your face and have you smell them.. I want you to inhale them. I get real nice and up close and fart right in your face laying on my back.. and when I am farting on my stomach and doggy I tell you to get your nose between my ass crack. You are just eatin up my huge and loud stink bombs. I was not expecting this at all but I had so much fun ?
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 39 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 553 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me tell you how im going to train you to eat my shit, i make you sniff my arsehole then i finger it and suck my finger.
    I then shit right infront of you before telling you and showing you how i want you to sniff it, lick it and taste it.
    Afterwards i stand infront of you and shit some more directly in your mouth before smearing it all over my arsehole.
    Such a good Toilet Pig
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 12 min 4 s
    Size: 520 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Models:

Duration: 12 min 22 s