Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Explosive Nasty Enema and Shit in Glass Bowl

Scatshop.com- Explosive Nasty Enema and Shit in Glass Bowl

Description:
    I love being dirty girl, being your dirty girl so this time I found out I never made enema shit video in clear glass bowl and would be so much fun and looks good if I make that clear bowl messy and full of shit and dirty ass juicies. First of all I wear my white and pink strapped bra with cute mint green cotton brief. Seduce you in this cutie and telling you I wanna soak it in my yellow pee. Do you wanna see it? Im sure you do. I start to pee myself in brief slowly and make pants wet for you. Amazingly great feeling to pee myself. Then take it off and I sniff lots of times my own panty. I love sniffing my own pants and I just tell you my little secret ? One of my fetish is sniffing my dirty, juicy panty. But I want to make and do bigger mess for you naughty boy then pee into pants. So as I have to poo I just filling my ass with water giving myself enema. I fill up at least 3 times with water my ass. Going to get the feeling pretty quick. Actually I was holding this poo from woke up. But as I mentioned at beginning I wanna fill with my warm and nasty shit this clear glass bowl. So I squat over on it and with strong stream I release this explosive shit and water from my ass. Can you hear these noises? Its turning me on so bad. How about you? What a big amount of ass juice and shitt y water with poo mixing. ? and I just take a deep sniff few times of my pee soaked panty too. Look at that how much dirty liquid and shit in the bowl. I show up for you in the camera. Nice isnt it? Then its time to giving myself more enema and sprinkle out of my ass more dirty stuffs. Fill up extensively and waiting. During waiting I hold the big bowl and touching with hand my delicious shit and dirty water. You can admire. And when feeling arrived I just squat over again and release the rest of shit and dirty enema water straight to the bowl, being make sure I filled up very well. I cant stop pushing out more and more shit from me. ? and sniffing my pants. Great combination of being naughty girl. I release the very last drops as well give you a peek of asshole then holding the bowl. Touching again and show up shit in hand for you. This bowl is heavy haha. But the smells and view compensate for it. ? Would you like to taste me? Enjoy it.
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20180824_121424.mp4
    File Size : 847.31 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:19:18
    Video : AVC, 5 999 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/2b3jn0og2oqc

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Lick My Sweaty Feet And Dirty Asshole

Scatshop.com- Lick My Sweaty Feet And Dirty Asshole

Description:
    This was a custom video order, no names are used.
    The video will start with you coming in from a run and you are extremely soaked with swear. Begin talking about how stinky and sweaty you are. After that, mention that I have been a good little slave lately and you are granting me the privilege to lick and drink the sweat off your body.
    Turn around and pull your pants down as you show off your bare asshole really close to my face and tell me to smell your stinky asshole.
    Tell me to lick and drink the sweat thats running down your ass crack. You can linger here and keep degrading me if you wish. Move your face close to the camera and tell me thats not the only thing I will be enjoying from your asshole. Tell me I will be smelling and savoring your plops since you know everything about them drives me crazy.It doesnt matter if the plops are solid or if they are liquid, you know that I love them all. Before you can bless me with that ultimate treat, I have to clean your disgusting and sweaty feet. Mention that the reason you didnt wear socks is because you wanted to ensure they were completely dirty before shoving them in my mouth. Take your shoes off and shove your bare feet directly in front of my face as you command me to smell them and breathe in the fragrance. Tell me to start licking them and make sure I adequately clean off any grime that has accumulated on them. Make me get all the gunk in between your toes and also tell me to clean your toenails as well. Tell me to suck on each toe making them nice and squeaky clean. You can be as degrading as you want to be.
    Bringing your face close to the camera again, tell me that because I did such a good job smelling and licking your dirty asshole and sweaty feet, you are going to bless me with the ultimate gift from your asshole.
    Tell me to open wide because you have the one thing I crave so badly.
    Stand over me and give me the gift I deserve all in my mouth and all over my face."
    This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
    Model:
    xrussianbeautyx
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Lick-My-Sweaty-Feet-And-Asshole.mp4
    File Size : 1162.33 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:15:37
    Video : AVC, 10.1 Mb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/5u3oypsu15pg

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- A Week Of Shits

Scatshop.com- A Week Of Shits

Description:
    For one week I film my daily shits, in different positions, angles, some small and big, some fly out and some I struggle to squeeze out.
    Model:
    sammiecee
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 7-days-of-shits-SS.mp4
    File Size : 1404.39 MB
    Duration : 00:12:37
    Video : AVC, 15.2 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 384 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/op9unczxlu0u

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Abandoned old farm

Scatshop.com- Abandoned old farm

Description:
    You like dirt, you like shit, you like spits and snot. You like to feel them in your mouth, on your face. This time I went to an abandoned old farm to use you like toilet. Ill spit your mouth full and shit you right there. I will vomit in your mouth, blow your nose, spit. You my urinal, my toilet bowl, my cesspool. You will drink and eat everything that comes out of my body.
    Model:
    janet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 617192.mp4
    File Size : 725.92 MB
    Duration : 00:08:19
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/8fnuw1atzr0a

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Worship Your Hairy Goddess Toilet Slave

Scatshop.com- Worship Your Hairy Goddess Toilet Slave

Description:
    Youve been such a good slave, Ive decided to reward you! I show off my hairy body for the first time in this video. I show you my hairy arms, lift up my shirt and show you my tits before exposing my hairy armpit. I show you my hairy thighs and allow you to worship them. Then I play with my hairy bush, showing you its amazing length (6 inches) and I show you my hairy asshole before I take a huge shit in your mouth. I go slow, squeezing off little nuggets for you to savor. I talk dirty to you the whole time telling you what I want you to do with my shit, and I want you to eat it all! You love it, you wish it would never end! I know this is how you think, because youre my dirty pervert! Then I ask you to clean up my hairy pucker and get every one of my hairs clean because youre my toilet paper, youre my good little toilet slave. Then I show you the damage in side you, your full belly of shit before the big swallow! *Flush*
    Model:
    DirtyFairy
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Worship-Your-Hairy-Goddess-Toilet-Slave.mp4
    File Size : 641.45 MB
    Duration : 00:11:01
    Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/4s1ixf6njq0a

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Stripper heels shit and piss

Scatshop.com- Stripper heels shit and piss

Description:
    I am breathing hard and I need to shit! I unzip my dress and pull off my panties in a hurry. When I squat down, I am nude except for super high heels. It is a front view but you can see me from behind in the mirror. Finally with a sigh of relief I begin unleashing turds that wiggle out of my ass in many small pieces, forming a pile that falls over. Then I let out a stream of piss while soft shit and farts escape my asshole. I am breathing intensely and bracing against the wall now as I push out each soft brown smelly shit. You can now see a string of slippery wetness in my pussy. Its difficult but I push out a few more turds and my pussy is so wet and I pick up the slippery drip of pussy juice coming out of me. Then I pick up the camera so you can see the glistening pile next to my foot in its super high heel and my toes with gold painted toenails. Get a good look at every angle of it up close. Spend time with this smelly pile and my feet. Then I put the camera between my ass cheeks and show my dirty shithole dirty with shit and my wet pussy.
    Model:
    goddesslucy
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Big-shit-in-stripper-heels-headless-1080p-60fps.mp4
    File Size : 1708.46 MB
    Duration : 00:08:48
    Video : AVC, 26.9 Mb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/x8lw9bdo88bt

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Feeding Daddy

Scatshop.com- Feeding Daddy

Description:
    (Video features father-daughter scat incest! All fantasy of course)
    Hi Daddy! Its so good to see you Thanks so much for coming to visit me Oh, and youre hungry? Well well, I have a feeling I know what you want, coming over to see me while Mommys out of the house afterall, you still like playing with your little girl, even when shes all grown up, dont you? And arent you lucky, Ive got a meal baking" for you in the oven, too.. you know how much I like to please Daddy! I like to hold it in for days at a time, just to make sure youve got a great big meal when you come to see me <3
    I already got a plate right here, ready for you Don_t I know you so well? I pull down my panties and show off my tight little pussy and pucker-do you like how I look, Daddy? Then you_ll like how this looks even more-watch me poop out your meal! A big, thick log pushes out my tight little hole and I groan with enjoyment as it hits the plate. Yum! Aren_t you going to lick your little girl clean, Daddy? Clean me up!
    Mmm, doesn_t your little princess_s poop look so tasty, Daddy? Go on, I know you_re just salivating and can_t resist. Gobble it up while it_s hot! You know I love to watch you eat my poop <3 Bottoms up, Daddy!
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-feedingdaddy-mobilefriendly-1.m4v
    File Size : 298.63 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080 @ 1948x1080
    Duration : 00:07:06
    Video : AVC, 5 705 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 159 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/h6lub0wdt2pw

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- scat fuck reverse cowgirl part2

Scatshop.com- scat fuck reverse cowgirl part2

Description:
    I hope you enjoy watching my dirty asshole fucking shitty smeared dick, in my previous clip named scat fuck reverse cowgirl part1" .. enjoy in part 2
    Model:
    dirtyamateurs
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scatfuckreversecowgirl2.mp4
    File Size : 246.76 MB
    Duration : 00:04:12
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 8 014 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 165 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/3ln5snvhdnq9

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Cumming before Shitting

Scatshop.com- Cumming before Shitting

Description:
    Cumming with my new favorite toy before shitting. You cant get enough of this ass
    Model:
    SexyScatForYou
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : desp.mp4
    File Size : 288.01 MB
    Duration : 00:07:16
    Video : AVC, 5 369 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/arvs7hgnkg5z

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Golden Shower

Scatshop.com- Golden Shower

Description:
    This is paired with my first ever being peed on clip-my golden shower. This was a very new experience for me, and I hope you enjoy it!
    Model:
    xxecstacy
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : WIN_20161122_161717.mp4
    File Size : 12.37 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:00:22
    Video : AVC, 4 437 kb/s, 14.504 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: