Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- The Best of BabyDollNaughty

Scatshop.com- The Best of BabyDollNaughty

Description:
    The Best of BabyDollNaughty!
    You get a mash up of my best scenes thats an HOUR of Messes!
    There are even some scenes that have never been seen before!
    Model:
    BabyDollNaughty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : SScompolation.mp4
    File Size : 1293.13 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 01:09:50
    Video : AVC, 2 391 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/h74lr8pvglgd

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Toilet Bath & Outdoor Shitting

Scatshop.com- Toilet_Bath & Outdoor Shitting

Description:
    This is a video of 3 separate never seen before shits. The first is me peeing and pooping while squatting on the toilet. The second is me shitting while on all fours in the bath. The third sees me taking a pee and shit outdoors in a field.
    Model:
    sammiecee
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Toilet-Bath-Outdoor-Shitting.mp4
    File Size : 187.17 MB
    Duration : 00:04:06
    Video : AVC, 6 182 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/nhq4blmhwdr3

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Peeing on Myself 01

Scatshop.com- Peeing on Myself 01

Description:
    Laying down in the tub and pissing on myself, getting it all over my body and face. My first time ever peeing on myself!
    Model:
    CassandraMay
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : peeing-on-myself-01.mp4
    File Size : 97.49 MB
    Duration : 00:01:05
    Video : AVC, 12.4 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/cisc6ywukvzu

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Anal sex Yana has a mouth full of crap

Scatshop.com- Anal sex _Yana has a mouth full of crap

Description:
    Yana loves when Olga Fucks her hard in anal , Yana accustomed to obey Olga and her is very exciting . In this video clip, Yana caresses the anus Olga , and Olga Yana shit right in the mouth , Yes, Ian loves it , after that Olga fastened by strap-on in mouth and gives Yana rubber member , Yes it is very hot when Yana caresses cock with her lips , Olga deploys Yana and puts cancer on her knees and starts to enter the Yana strap-on in ass plunging the rubber cock deeper and deeper in the ass Yana . As soon as Olga pulled the strap on from the ass Yana , lo and behold, Yana started to shit , Olga again pushes Yana in the ass strap on , and again has that naughty slut in the ass and pulls out again , but this time from the ass Yana breaks liquid shit diarrhea , fart , Oh Yes Olga shit Yana , Olga makes Yana lick the shit off the floor , Yes, Yana can not refuse the fact that she says she just does it , as Yana she gets a lot of pleasure from what is happening . In this clip Yana shit in mouth , fuck her with a strap-on in the ass full shit , girls farting , Yana licks the shit on the floor , and strap-ons , Yana and Olga urinate while out of their ass comes out shit . We remind you that any of you can become a writer , and well get you the video clip very hot , such as you want . For us there is no word stop , and we do almost everything . If you wish to obtain in your personal home video collection with our participation , then write your script and we will fulfil your hottest fantasies . We are waiting for your orders our master .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN5114-1.mp4
    File Size : 915.99 MB
    Duration : 00:09:18
    Video : AVC, 13.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/vwh3tf7fvs7d

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Feeding the slave with Tinas shit (2nd cam)

Scatshop.com- Feeding the slave with Tinas shit (2nd cam)

Description:
    Tina Blade came very early to the shooting, and she needed to shit badly! So the slave had to be quick to get here, or he would be without any food today. Tina did not even have time to change clothes before she had to do the deed. So the slave was put underneath her tiny ass, and the feeding could start.
    But the slave missed a lot, so Tine got a spoon and started feeding him from the floor. But he was struggling a bit, and since I am very nice I gave Tina a bowl of chili nuts to mix with her shit. It made it almost like a crunchy breakfast serial.
    Tina show no mercy, and make sure he eat every little piece of shit that came out of her, while I enjoyed my cup of coffee.
    Model:
    PrincessNikki
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Feeding-the-slave-with-Tinas-shit-2nd-cam.mp4
    File Size : 964.38 MB
    Duration : 00:14:37
    Video : AVC, 9 026 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/zugjxdxls8hy

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Happy New Toilet!

Scatshop.com- Happy New Toilet!

Description:
    Once one very hungry and pathetic slave waited for miracles in new year. He couldnt even present in the dreams as far as he will be successful in his insignificant life. At this time in his life appear a new beautiful and delicious young model Adelina. Shes the most beautiful girl and she loves BDSM. Her favorite hobby to humiliate and dominate her slaves. In this video clip she allows the slave to kiss her pretty legs, to suck the fingers of her feet, she spits in his mouth and she very sexually licks his face. Her delicious saliva comes out from her mellow lips, wich so want to kiss and taste this sweetnessshes just incredibly heavy! Adelina makes the slave to lick her asshole and eat her big butt. She is very excited when slaves lick her ass. Also slave must lick her pussy and ass to make it shine from purity. This girl sucks a strap-on and puts this dick deeply in his throat. She took off her panties and shoved them into slaves mouth. Now she filled his mouth with shit and he must eat all the shit otherwise she will angry and punish him. She loves to dominate and humiliate her slave, to fill his mouth with shit. Now he is expected by only unique emotional life to become her toilet! Adelina wiped her ass with toilet paper and put them in his mouth. So the slave became Adelina toilet! Come back to our stories.
    Model:
    ElenaToilet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 0001.wmv
    File Size : 770.05 MB
    Resolution : 1080x1080 @ 1440x1080
    Duration : 00:16:04
    Video : VC-1, 6 519 kb/s, 23.976 (23976/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/zjjtcm8xfszu

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Eat My Stiff Poo

Scatshop.com- Eat My Stiff Poo

Description:
    You like being my toilet, slave? Excitedly watching as I shit whenever I want, and you get to obsess over each turd and eat it up? Oh, you really love to eat my shit, yeah?. Its all youre good for. Its a great treat! And you get to eat my shit every time. ? Are you lucky you have a Mistress to clean up her ass hole? You better lick my feet and heels and my pretty ass too, loser. These thick, massive poop and monster turds are all for you. Swallow it faster, toilet! I dont want to feel this nasty smell ?
    Model:
    ElenaToilet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 0206181hd.mp4
    File Size : 1083.3 MB
    Duration : 00:12:29
    Video : AVC, 11.9 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/tp4vmu0sevs2

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- My private shit eater

Scatshop.com- My private shit eater

Description:
    As I am sitting in my bed I explain very clearly to my slave that i can make all men do nasty things just by giving them some pleasure. As beautiful as I am any slave cater to my every need.. So I tell my slave that this will happen to him today. I tell him to undress, first of all so I can have a laugh of his tiny dick. But he is always doing what I say.. no matter what.. He has a collar that says he belongs to me.. and only me! He has to lay down and start wanking his little rascal, while I hover over him in my panty teasing him with my sexy ass.. I know he is so easily teased by a beautiful Princess like me. I take his dick and start wanking it for him while I start to pee in his mouth.. This should be paradise for my slave.. After all being touched by my Princess hands while I pee in his mouth is a privilege. You can see he is getting harder and harder.. But then again! It is me! Then I tell him to get ready.. I need to shit, and I push out two large turds in his mouth and face. I am still wanking him while he has my shit in his mouth.. I count from 10 to zero, and he cum as I say zero.. So you see I can make all men shit eaters by giving them a little pleasure. He will remember the sensational feeling having my shit in his mouth gave him forever. So from now on, his only diet will be what is processed through my Princess body.
    Model:
    PrincessNikki
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : My-private-shit-eater.mp4
    File Size : 534.25 MB
    Duration : 00:08:44
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 8 217 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 320 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/kx7tiigif3z6

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Desperation Poop lots of dirty Talk

Scatshop.com- Desperation Poop lots of dirty Talk

Description:
    You love watching me struggle dont you? Just longing to push out my logs and feel relief. Will you relieve yourself with me?
    Model:
    SexyScatForYou
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : WIN_20170608_18_00_35_Pro.mp4
    File Size : 591.84 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:10:25
    Video : AVC, 7 900 kb/s, 29.334 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/hqcgou5p36ul

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Lick me and eat my shit

Scatshop.com- Lick me and eat my shit

Description:
    My slave must lick me first, then I sit down on his face (facesitting) With much pressure I piss my slaves face and mouth. To the conclusion, I shit my slave directly into his dirt mouth.
    Model:
    Domina-Victoria
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Lick-me-and-eat-my-shit.wmv
    File Size : 249.4 MB
    Duration : 00:06:10
    Video : WMV2, 5 500 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: