Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Swallow my shit

Scatshop.com- Swallow my shit

Description:
    I just woke up and my horny pussy was wet.It is the right time to taste the morning shit.After light acrobatics adopt a position on all foursGlass bowl waiting for my fragrant shit.I push a lot, my ass is opened and climbs pretty tough shit.Im pushing on again and another shit again.Now Im going to pee in a glass of wine .Ill shit in my mouth and I chew and swallow shit.Ill give a shit into my cunt and I masturbate.My body is covered whole shit and I feel an orgasm is coming.
    Model:
    dirtyscatgirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scat-solo-on-the-sofa.mp4
    File Size : 602.42 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:16:27
    Video : AVC, 4 920 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/smkjlrpwvrdx

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Full hour of pure shitting

Scatshop.com- Full hour of pure shitting

Description:
    My top selling clips here All in one. All for you. All very dirty and sexy In all big stinky shit. And finally all in the best price! One full hour of pure shitting.
    This clip include (and other also !!) :
    This huge brown is too big for me I have this inside from 3 days and wanna stay next one mut I cant. I have too much inside of me. I must fart go to toilet and make my ass free. So first one is usper thick. Its hurts me so much. After this I make another one and at the end next slender long one! I was extra full inside.
    I sit down on the floor and wide open my legs. Fast show you my wet pussy and ass. My anus opens and HUGE monster comes ot of me. This is not all I make one more monster in squat. All moster gwors up in me from three days. I make some funny silenced farts because this monster is so huge that the gas can not get out.
    First I make some juicy farts. After this I squat at you and open my ass. I make some incredibly long brown Three times. Three long snakes and very stinky haha.
    Im crowded inside! I can not keep it. The monster has to come out. Its huge And very heavy.
    Yes my big stinky shit is coming! Too much close to you closer and closer. and this is on you.
    Model:
    HotDirtyIvone
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scf.mp4
    File Size : 1677.9 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:31:06
    Video : AVC, 7 346 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/tgsfi1p08hl5

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Poopytitties

Scatshop.com- Poopytitties

Description:
    I poo into my hands and describe the smell and texture to you, followed by rubbing my stinky poo all over my titties.
    Model:
    Poopybaby999
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : received_171322970108190.mp4
    File Size : 1.37 MB
    Resolution : 368x656
    Duration : 00:00:15
    Video : AVC, 683 kb/s, 8.083 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 64.5 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/fqqwm1mjt6yu

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Piss Drinking Puker with Shitty Enema

Scatshop.com- Piss Drinking Puker with Shitty Enema

Description:
    I was feeling really really dirty tody. I wanted all of my fluids expelled at the same time and to feel them all leaving my body. I held my shit for 4 whole days and then ate one big last meal before I let my bladder go into a nice glass. I drank the whole glass of piss and then vomited it back up with all of my dinner all over myself. It was time to clean out my dirty, shit filled ass. I did a massive enema with the shower wand and boy was it a mess in there. Took just a bit to loosen all of that shit up and watch the shit fountain pour out of me. For being such a dirty girl, I sure know how to clean out
    Model:
    AbigailDupree
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : PissDrinkingPukerwithShittyEnema.mp4
    File Size : 1334.13 MB
    Duration : 00:23:00
    Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/f2qjlh8y5hq6

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Desperation Heavy Monster Shit

Scatshop.com- Desperation Heavy_Monster Shit

Description:
    I was desperation a lot today. Had to shit but I didnt have time for. I had a great dinner last night included lots of veggies, green leaves. Probably its worked. I cannot stand without moving so do desperation dance. But sorry I cant hold this shit, backward to camera standing release my poo, going down on my legs. I dont push it just let it go. After I feel I finished push few times and comes out more piece of shit. I got tired, and Sweaty seriously. I also pee a lot. Then show and hold in hand this heavy monster shit of mine. Awesome pile of shit
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20181002_121615.mp4
    File Size : 374.33 MB
    Duration : 00:08:30
    Video : AVC, 6 012 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 129 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/aoakrwn25w3g

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Worship My freshly filled hose you filthy shit monger!

Scatshop.com- Worship My freshly filled hose_you filthy shit monger!

Description:
    Standing over you in my tan pantyhose, I quickly fill up the crotch of my hose with a fresh load of hot and steamy pooI linger above your face for a moment to display my shit filled pantyhose to you, before pulling down my hose to let you get closer to my big dump so you can stick your face right into in my pile of creamy shit right where it belongs you worthless shit monger!
    Model:
    CosmicGirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : new-hose.mp4
    File Size : 228.63 MB
    Duration : 00:01:27
    Video : AVC, 21.8 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/waxawho1fna9

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Strip Cum and Pee Over Your Face POV

Scatshop.com- Strip_Cum and Pee Over Your Face POV

Description:
    Watch me strip to music over your face, Before asking you to lick my pussy and me cumming all in your mouth, i make you watch me fuck my pussy with my dildo and all the cum drip out, I then finger my pussy and squirt loads.
    Then finger my arse and ask you to sniff my finger before i suck it clean.
    To finish off i Pee into a glass and cum once more for you
    Lots of squirting
    Model:
    evamarie88
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Strip-Cum-And-Pee-Pov.mp4
    File Size : 654.7 MB
    Duration : 00:11:21
    Video : AVC, 7 891 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/4ekd34qe0zbr

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Pee poo smear dildo vomit

Scatshop.com- Pee_poo_smear_dildo_vomit

Description:
    I do pee and poo in a bowl, smear it on my body and face, fuck my pussy with dildo, some vomit then
    Model:
    HappySloth
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : poo-5.mp4
    File Size : 492.27 MB
    Duration : 00:22:34
    Video : AVC, 3 060 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 55.0 kb/s (VBR), 32.0 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/52zm1977dlzu

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Nasty Toilet Bitch

Scatshop.com- Nasty Toilet Bitch

Description:
    Youve been shrunken down and Im holding you captive inside my toilet. My gross farts try to blow you over with each blast. Scream all you want. No one is coming to save you. Now comes my shit. Tons of firm logs fall on you. Thats when I let you in on a secret. The only way out is to eat every last piece of it all while Im blowing you over with my massive farts.
    Model:
    VeronicaSteam
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : nastytoiletbitch.mp4
    File Size : 305 MB
    Duration : 00:05:11
    Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/cyy20dhz96h8

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Pregnant With A Turd Baby!

Scatshop.com- Pregnant With A Turd Baby!

Description:
    I ate way too much! Now Im pregnant with a big food baby! My belly feels huge! So stuffed full of food that will soon turn into a healthy turd baby! I wonder how long it will take this baby to come to term! I know Im going to try to hold it in as long as I can! The baby will tell me when its time to give birth!
    For the next few days, my belly will be growing so big! Soon Ill be waddling around, clenching my ass closed so I dont have a premature turd baby! Being pregnant with a big stinky food baby makes me so horny! I love to show off my growing belly and play with my horny pussy! Each day I tell you about how I am coming along in my pregnancy. On the third day my milk comes in! I take my big boobs out to show you and then I start to pump them with my breast milk pump! Mmm! It feels so good to feel the suction on my nipples!
    Ive already started having contractions! Thats when my belly starts to rumble, and my turd baby thinks its time to come out! It is desperate to make its way out of my womb!
    Finally the day has come! Its time to give birth to my shit baby! I am breathing heavy and working hard to suffer through all of those massive contractions! I am feeling the need to push!
    I lay down on my back and spread my legs. I pant like a pregnant lady and start to grunt and moan so loudly as I PUSH! I keep pushing and pushing! I am moaning and groaning trying to get the huge turd baby out of me! It feels like it is ripping me open, stretching my asshole so wide! With one last final push my turd baby finally is all the way out! Oh its so beautiful! I have the prettiest baby! I love it so much!
    I am one proud mama!
    Please feel free to leave any positive reviews on my videos! They are very helpful and encouraging! Thanks!
    Scat 174-Pregnant With A Turd Baby!
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : shitpregancy.mp4
    File Size : 857.34 MB
    Duration : 00:14:50
    Video : AVC, 7 943 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream