Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Pink Pants Shitting and Slow SmearingJOI

Scatshop.com- Pink Pants Shitting and Slow SmearingJOI

Description:
    Such a seductive and sexy hot pants what I wearing for you. Im in very naughty mood today and want to play with you so bad. Teasing you a l lot showing my round and juicy butt in pink tight pants. Do you love it? Do I have all your attentions? I hope so. Anyway did you start to touch yourself or not yet? Hm.. Youre pretty quiet so you just jerking your dick in your pants. Ok if you do I just helping you to cum. So I dont wait too much after teasing bending over and until you stroking your hard dick Im ready to shit into my hot pants. I cant wait and you? I push out slowly my big poo into then by my hand squeezing shit and smearing in and out on my pants. Warm and stinky shit everywhere. BUT I hope you dont stop to stroking that hard dick of yours. You cant stop it. Jerking nice and fast when I ask you. Dont take off your eyes of my pink shit smeared pants. I do smearing slow poo and it makes you expload so quick. Would you like to cum all over on my ass? I knew it. Ok big boy just jerk it faster and harder for me and focus on my very shitty ass. My pink pants turned to brown haha. Are you ready to cum? Give you 10sec cum countdown so you should cum when I count 1. I hope you came in time, didnt you? I show you in the video lots of times my ass because Im backward to camera. Show off before shitting and after as well. Many many great view when I smear poo on butt, and you get close up view too to asshole. Nice and dirty pants pooping video with shit smearing and JOI. Enjoy it ?
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20180513_114612.mp4
    File Size : 597.46 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:13:37
    Video : AVC, 5 998 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 129 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/pedfe4rczom0

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Pooping Outside

Scatshop.com- Pooping Outside

Description:
    I found a great place-ruins and an abandoned buildings. Right in front of me are concrete columns. What a beautiful view! Do you want to see me pooping on this background? I was really want to shit, so of course, I decided to go right there! I pop a squat right in the middle of the trail and show my poop coming out from the back view. I didnt have anything to wipe my ass with, so I left my asshole dirty and smelly! I have a long, satisfying pee before the poop comes out. It feels so good coming out! The light from the sun and the weather was beautiful! I hope youll join me on my rest!
    Model:
    janet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 725191.mp4
    File Size : 1107.09 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:12:41
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/57o3tqyplsdu

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Eat My Monster Shit Right From My Arsehole + Blooper

Scatshop.com- Eat My Monster Shit Right From My Arsehole + Blooper

Description:
    BLOOPER INVOLVED I was so desperate to shit that i didnt have time to check my makeup And ended up having red lipstick all over my teeth (Not my best look) So i havnt been kicked in the teeth just letting you know its lippy lol
    Now back to the video HAHAHA
    Watch me in heels and panties tell you I want you to eat my shit straight from my arse and my shitty cum
    I first finger fuck my pussy then fuck it hard you see my arse opening and shit coming out so I bend over on all fours pee and push out a monster shit
    I show you it and tell you how I want you to eat it before making my self cum with my shitty dildo..
    I want you to consume everything that comes out of me.. EVERYTHING
    Model:
    evamarie88
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Eat-The-Shit-Right-From-My-Arsehole.mp4
    File Size : 501.78 MB
    Duration : 00:10:17
    Video : AVC, 6 647 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ac7wuuumtez8

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Fuck My Ass Until I Shit

Scatshop.com- Fuck My Ass Until I Shit

Description:
    Mmm, I feel like having a little fun in my hot lingerie and thigh-high heels with this thick dildo of mine you dont mind watching, do you? I plunge my toy into my wet pussy and pump it in pleasure, touching myself and groaning, until I pull it out and lick it clean. Delicious <3 I comment on how full I already feel in my other hole I can only imagine how full it_s gonna feel with I fuck my shit-filled ass with my dildo, too! I plunder my asshole with my toy until I cum and then-I can_t take it anymore, I pull my toy out and let my shit push and fall, heavy and thick, out my hole and onto the floor. leaving my raw asshole leaking poopy juices Mm, don_t you wanna clean me up?
    (This is an EFRO vid! Erotic Female Relief Observation: this is why I don_t do an super close-up on my poop on the floor afterwards-this is for fans who wanna see women relieve themselves more than focusing on poop itself <3)
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-fuckmyassuntilIshit-1.mp4
    File Size : 744.12 MB
    Resolution : 4096x2160
    Duration : 00:05:15
    Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 127 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/1b1h3jdejedd

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Carolina and Alice shit on the body

Scatshop.com- Carolina and Alice shit on the body

Description:
    In this video you will see Carolina and Alice. The girls caressed each other and kissed. Then they undressed and shit on a plate. It turned out a big pile of warm shit. Then Alice and Carolina smeared each other with this warm shit.
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0179.mp4
    File Size : 1131.18 MB
    Duration : 00:11:39
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/4s3gkeb8xn7h

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Take Cunt Cream Squirt And Piss Straight From Mommy

Scatshop.com- Take Cunt Cream_Squirt And Piss Straight From Mommy

Description:
    Youve been so poorly and now Mommy Needs to make you all better I have a special kind of medicine just for you..
    I Spread my Pink Pussy open wide make you lick it then I fuck my wet pink cunt hard with my metal probe.. See that creamy sticky cum dripping down to Mommys Arse hole stick your tongue out as its all for you.
    I then finger fuck my pussy hard till I squirt all in your mouth.. Now you ready for My Piss Son?
    I spread My cunt apart and I piss all over that face of yours
    Now youve had mommys medicine your be all better
    Model:
    evamarie88
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Take-Cunt-Cream-Squirt-And-Piss-Straight-From-Mommy.mp4
    File Size : 639.08 MB
    Duration : 00:13:18
    Video : AVC, 6 549 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/h9n9asp2p7jp

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Carolinas body in our shit

Scatshop.com- Carolinas body in our shit

Description:
    Hello to all. In this video you will see Carolina, Alice and Yana. Carolina today will be a model in shit). She is completely undressed, and Alice and I are dressed. The three of us shit in a bowl, the first Carolina, then Yana peed and poked, and then Alisa did not give a shit, and the mixture was shit. Then Carolina stood in the middle, Alice took a spoon and fed Carolina. Carolina ate shit and let out a little along with her saliva along her chin and stomach. And then Alice and I smeared her body completely with shit. The result was a shit jumpsuit for Carolina. Then we dried a little poop and dressed Carolina in a white skirt and white shirt. Dirty shit doll was created today)))
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN009.mp4
    File Size : 1389.79 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:21:24
    Video : AVC, 8 877 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/3vqnzpukvpxf

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Italian Shitbag

Scatshop.com- Italian Shitbag

Description:
    So this cocky little 20 something from Italy with zero experience in scat thought he has what it takes to be my toilet. Hes been writing to me for 2 years, begging to be my scat film slave. Ive always said no, because I could tell from his emails that he didnt have a clue what he was getting himself into. Finally, to shut him up, I agreed to use him as my toilet. And here he is, all keen. Bless him.
    I start him off nicely, allowing him to eat my spat out food. Then I piss in his mouth, and already he is gagging. At this point, I know for sure he wont be able to handle my shit. So I shit on his chest. Luckily for him, its not one of my megashits, but rather a normal persons poo. So I start rubbing this shit all over him, and then I think, lets show him lets teach him a lesson. I turn round on my knees and make him lick my ass clean. Again, he gags. In fact, this time he nearly pukes. Its hilarious!!!
    I almost take pity on him. Poor soul, with his Italian machismo, thought it would be easy. But now hes starting to realise. So I make him jerk off and cum all over himself, mixing his jizz in with my shit. I want him to sexuality the REALITY of shit. Not the fantasy. One day, hell be back begging for more. Once he gets over his trauma that is! XD
    OMG Im soooo mean! HAHAHAHA
    Model:
    MistressEvilyne
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Italian-shitbag.mp4
    File Size : 1064.41 MB
    Duration : 00:21:16
    Video : AVC, 6 837 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 157 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/xrw9uc8qwjp3

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Public outdoor shit and piss with girlfriend!

Scatshop.com- Public outdoor shit and piss with girlfriend!

Description:
    When I was at a lake with my sweet girlfriend Mara-Martinez, naked, for sunbathing and swimming, the men have watched us there! That made us so horny that we wanted to have sperm and piss there. Since we realized that we had to shit and piss. So we have nice, public, pissing and shitting. What we have done there at the lake, still horny, you will soon see in other videos, from this kinky bathing day, from Mara and me!
    Model:
    RosellaExtrem
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : OuPuShPiMR.mp4
    File Size : 799.34 MB
    Duration : 00:03:28
    Video : AVC, 32.0 Mb/s, 50.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 165 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/o2qdz3q3hnhp

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Naoko Public Stall Enema

Scatshop.com- Naoko Public Stall Enema

Description:
    Releasing an amazing stream while standing!
    Model:
    JP Fetish Merchant
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : agp_naoko_01.mp4
    File Size : 208.05 MB
    Duration : 00:06:41
    Video : AVC, 4 016 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: