Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- 'Good Vomit Pee Poo in Latex

Scatshop.com- 'Good Vomit_Pee_Poo in Latex

Description:
    Here is another vomiting video from me. But this time I also pee and poo. Great combination for fetish video Wear my sexy latex knee stockings and elbow long gloves. I feel so sexy myself in them, what do you think? I have a big clear bowl and I want to fill with that whats coming out of me. At began I show off myself in these outfit today and start to put my gloves fingers on throat and gagging. I dont need to wait too much for first vomit. I repeat it couple of times and I try to staying sexy as well during puke. Maybe its sounds weird and funny. You can admire my long legs and feet in latex. I love this latex outfit, During vomit I touch my tits and show up the wet gloves fingers. Im gagging and vomiting until I feel nothing left inside to through out. I feel so much better myself. I dont talk too much I just enjoy what I do and try to tease you. After vomiting show the glass bowl and how much I vomit into, a lot seriously. I also spitting out my spit many times. So mucoid. I try to keep eye contact in the entire video especially when vomiting. But I have to pee so bad so squat over on bowl peeing a lot, then turning around and from back you can see me pooping into the bowl too. Its a hard one. Moaning during pushing out the poo. Finally I just hold the bowl and you can see the results. Vomit, pee and poo mix Then sending you kiss! Enjoy it
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20180714_1101161.mp4
    File Size : 638.2 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:14:31
    Video : AVC, 6 001 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/mlqol3pes7pf

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Lady Missy and Mistress Michelle - 2 Fresh Piles of Shit P2

Scatshop.com- Lady Missy and Mistress Michelle - 2 Fresh Piles of Shit P2

Description:
    Now the toilet slave has to lay down and has to open his mouth. Mistress Michelle and Lady Missy want that the toilet is ready to absorb their piss and shit. Lady Missy and Mistress Michelle take a fork and begin to feed the slave with their shit. The human toilet needs a strong hand today to swallow all the shit.
    Model:
    Scatqueens-Berlin
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : lady_missy_und_mistress_michelle_2_frische_haufen_ scheisse_p2_hd.mp4
    File Size : 215.86 MB
    Duration : 00:09:37
    Video : AVC, 3 003 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ofbs6i1yw64t

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Weve arranged for you dirty dancing

Scatshop.com- Weve arranged for you dirty dancing

Description:
    Do you like it when girls dance in front of you ? Arrange Striptease and then shit and piss on each other and smear shit on each other ? and dancing again . Yes, we decided to have some fun and give you the dirty dancing , I turned the music on and at first we all together danced to the music and then in turn began to undress each other . We first removed the underwear from Alices , then Alice and I took off my undergarment with Carolina , and then the girls stripped me . After that, Alice lay on the floor and I got cancer and started shitting and pissing on his girlfriend and Caroline began to smear my shit on the body of Alice , then on the floor we put Caroline and Alice stood over her and began to shit and piss on naked body of his girlfriend Caroline , and I began to smear the shit on her friends body , then came my turn, I lay on the floor and Carolina started to shit and piss at me and Alice had smeared shit on my naked body , after we went to the toilet on each other and smeared shit on each other we continue to dance like you when you dance naked and dirty girls .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN6830.mp4
    File Size : 1021.82 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:10:31
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ehx33zrwl0bs

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Covering You In Shit!

Scatshop.com- Covering You In Shit!

Description:
    I have you held captive in my toilet. There is no escape from your fate. I piss on your first then let load after load after load of warm firm shits drop onto you. I stop in between and let my shit coated asshole wink at you. By the end, Ive completely coating the camera from the massive amount!
    Model:
    VeronicaSteam
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Coveringyourinshit.mp4
    File Size : 269.57 MB
    Duration : 00:04:35
    Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/jd599lcdge6d

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Peeing poop & diarrhea from this week

Scatshop.com- Peeing_poop & diarrhea from this week

Description:
    We start off with me sat in the bath tub, spread legs, peeing for over a minute. As I get in the tub you might notice I start pissing just before I sit down. Could barely hold on. Im pretty sure I farted a couple of times whilst I was pissing. Hope you can hear it!
    Into the next clip, Im pissing really really close up, all you can see is my fanny lips. Good pissing sounds in this part.
    Next its an enema into a bowl in the shower tray. Am backed up, so not much came out. Just needed to be clean before I filmed an anal play vid.
    4th segment is a standard, solid, hefty poop, up close, Im knelt on the floor.
    Final part of the video is diarrhoea. Blink and youll miss the explosion. I did have time to pick my phone up. I did not have time to prepare anything else, so its just a down-the-toilet shot.
    Enjoy xx
    Model:
    Hayley-x-x
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : pee-enema-poop.mp4
    File Size : 644.35 MB
    Duration : 00:04:42
    Video : AVC, 19.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 111 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/xccxqsxkj8qn

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- The Funkiest Day EVER!!!

Scatshop.com- The Funkiest Day EVER!!!

Description:
    OH MY LORT!! Just when I thought it couldnt get better than Ayannas July 4th antics, then came July 12th!! All these clips happened over the course of one day!!! Ayanna had a real bad case of gas and the shits-only problem was she was at work!!! Enjoy as she starts off with some nice panty farts. Then enjoy as she decides to make the most of all this gas and shit and decide to make some of her funkiest clips yet! She had to go shit 5 times while on a double shift-I can personally say I have never had to shit more than once in a day at work!! Enjoy as she poops on the floor on a plate, then does a nice overhead shot, a nice front facing shot so you can hear and see her grunts and strains, and then several rearview shots. A TON of farting, sharting, and plops in between!!! July 12 with go down as the Shittiest day ever!!! Well over 20 minutes of farting and shitting from one long day at work!! What the hell did she eat?!!!
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Ayanna-072315.mp4
    File Size : 477.55 MB
    Duration : 00:20:10
    Video : AVC, 3 116 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/533z6cv5ht0w

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Nasty Stinking Diarrhea Squirting Ass PlayGapeFarts

Scatshop.com- Nasty_Stinking Diarrhea Squirting_Ass PlayGapeFarts

Description:
    Watch me wear only a white bra top on and I tell you my poo is kinda weird and Im sure this poo will be same disgusting as before. My stomach was very bad all over the night. Start with tease you from behind in doggy then laying on my stomach to get rear view to my perfect ass and hole. I ask you what do you like in my ass? How much you love it? You committed to my ass dont you? I spread my butt cheeks wide and also clenching lot of times. I do clenching from behind is it turning you on? I dont talk much while clenching butt I give you the time to admire me rear. I like clench my butt cheeks doesnt matter standing or laying. Then spread wide apart legs and squirting out straight to floor and leg nasty, stinky diarrhea. Looks awesome from behind though. Then take my dildo and slide into my butt, while insert it feel could release more diarrhea and gaping, squirting out more of. I keep playing with dirty butt hole and gaping for you, and makes wet farts in doggy. You also can Queefing me and fart at the same time. So much fun. I talk to you sexy a bit and I hope my dirty ass gaping encourage you too for some fun At the end I tell you once again how stinky this liquid poo on the floor. Enjoy it!
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0714.mp4
    File Size : 913.04 MB
    Duration : 00:12:34
    Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 135 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/v9mw0yvhmzbm

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Saki Yumako & Marise Girlfriends

Scatshop.com- Saki_Yumako & Marise Girlfriends

Description:
    Three girlfriends bond over a shared enjoyment of pooping!
    Self-filmed. Close-up zoom (poop).
    Model:
    JP Fetish Merchant
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : agp_saki_yumako_marise_01_83R63WH2.mp4
    File Size : 922.28 MB
    Duration : 00:29:50
    Video : AVC, 3 999 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ia35rpobqapr

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Alina Pooping in Pantyhose

Scatshop.com- Alina Pooping in Pantyhose

Description:
    Alina Pooping in Pantyhose
    Model:
    suppkakiem
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : PooAlina50.mp4
    File Size : 419.67 MB
    Duration : 00:09:28
    Video : AVC, 5 995 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/dfksqd0hwx9d

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Boyfriend Fucks My Shit-Filled Ass

Scatshop.com- Boyfriend Fucks My Shit-Filled Ass

Description:
    Filming with someone else for the first time EVER! <3 I feel like a virgin again ? I hope you all like it! Featuring my dream boy and I as we have a hot assfuck with my asshole already needing to shit. We start as he toys with my clit as we make out, then growls and groans as he eats out my pussy and asshole, and smacks it for good measure, soon I_m shaking and moaning-squealing at sensations too intense to bite my tongue through.
    He tells me he can feel my shit deep in there as he fingers my shithole, and it feels SO good as he drags his finger in and out, even pulling out his finger, dirty with my poop ? Can_t wait to have my ass filled with shit AND his cock! My butthole is SO sensitive I already can_t stand how thick I_m stretched when he pushes through my pucker and ass-fucks me! After we cum, he pulls out and licks my sore, juicy butthole, tasting me ? Yum!
    All that ass-fucking plumbs my poop from deep within my depths ? I need to shit! I run to the bathroom and let you all watch as I let out some juicy, bubbly farts and poop out a few cute turd nuggets which have been drawn up close to my dirty entrance by my boyfriend_s cock.
    About Us:
    My boyfriend was already absolutely obsessed with anal (and other perversions I also love), and is just beginning his scat journey as I tempt him down the path ? he_s becoming more and more comfortable with my poop and already likes the way it tastes when he licks my filthy ass after some messy anal <3 Given that he_s come this far, we decided we_d finally do a shoot like this together <3 He also loves feeling poop inside my shitter when he fingers and fucks me, and loves telling me how he_s going to push that shit deep down in me to make more room for his cock, so he can *completely* fill me up. He fully supports my kink and loves that I get to feed my poop to so many people (which I love as well, thanks for you all for helping to fulfill my sexual needs as well! It makes me hot to feed you my poop!) <3 And believe me, the neighbors hate us ? I_m a screamer! (We_re both vocal!)
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-boyfriendfucksmyshit-filledass-mobilefriendly-1.mp4
    File Size : 931.59 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080 @ 1962x1080
    Duration : 00:12:39
    Video : AVC, 10.1 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 158 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ql1w1j86bl6v

Thread Information