Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Peeing my jeans and shoes

Scatshop.com- Peeing my jeans and shoes

Description:
    I know you desire me you craving toilet buy! So I can tease you like I want right?
    So watch me as I show you my beautiful pussy, and start to pee a little.
    I wear my jeans, and you can see it getting more and more wet.
    I stand close so you can watch the pee run down into my shoes.
    I bet you wanna suck my pants and shoes clean again?
    Model:
    PrincessNikki
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : shoepee2.mp4
    File Size : 977.39 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:12:40
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 10.7 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 111 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/4p1klpjpjekx

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Carolina pissing 2 videos

Scatshop.com- Carolina pissing 2 videos

Description:
    Hello my dear fans who love me. Today I am alone on the video. You will see how I write on myself, lying on the couch and how I write in my colored nylon tights. In this video Im naked, I lay down in a pose of a leg up and write on my body, chest, face. In the second, I also wear only my nylon tights, posing in front of you, showing my body and my long legs))) Then I write in tights right on the floor. Thank you, then you have me.
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0048.mp4
    File Size : 359.32 MB
    Duration : 00:03:42
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/o5105f83731z

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Lolita and Yana in jeans

Scatshop.com- Lolita and Yana in jeans

Description:
    Hi, my favorite fans. Today we present you a video in which Yana and Lolita in light jeans. Lolita and I are posing and showing ourselves in jeans. Then we take off the top of clothes and stay only in our favorite jeans. Next we Lolita cocoa and write in jeans. You can see how our jeans are filled with poo and how the urine makes its way through the jeans to the outside. You can admire our wet jeans and we will show that we have jeans inside. Warm shit that smeared inside the ass and thighs))) Thank you for coming to our store. For beginners, I can only advise not to be lazy, look through our store, you will find many interesting and exciting videos in our store. Thank you for being with us. Love you !!!
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1908.mp4
    File Size : 1032.74 MB
    Duration : 00:10:37

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ge0wbd2h1fly

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Oxana Velvet Hose Diarrhea

Scatshop.com- Oxana Velvet Hose Diarrhea

Description:
    Oxana is pooping stinky messy diareeah in her new velvet pants.Come closer and clean her dirty big butt!
    Model:
    thefartbabes
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : oxhosediareeah.mp4
    File Size : 347 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:10:18
    Video : AVC, 4 504 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/wu1lec1uacsw

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Scat Coaching All!

Scatshop.com- Scat Coaching All!

Description:
    Enjoy all FIVE Scat Coaching videos for one super low price!
    Learn To Love Shit!
    You want to get better at playing with shit. You want to learn to love shit without any hesitation or inhibitions. You want to be a dirty, filthy scat lover just like me dont you? I know its hard. All your life youve been conditioned to think that poop is disgusting and dirty and you should never touch it! Flush it down the toilet and be done with it, right? But you have an attraction to shit. You like the smell! You want to learn to smear poop on your body and face! You want to learn how to eat poop and love it! Or you want to be a good toilet slave!
    Let me help you learn to love shit. I know how difficult it is to love shit. But you want to, dont you? You crave it! You desire being a good scat lover! Let me show you how!
    This video is the first in my scat coaching series. In this video I talk about loving shit. I show you how to love poop. I give you tips and tricks on how to enjoy shit. So that soon youll be able to smear, eat, and swallow! I want to help you become a happy, dirty scat lover just like me! This video will help you take the first steps towards loving shit!
    Smearing!
    Lesson two in my scat coaching series is smearing. Learning to find pleasure in smearing your body with shit is a very important step. This will help you become more comfortable with poop. You will learn to love how sexy your body is when its covered in a layer of shit!
    Youll need a load of poop for this video. So order a load of mine and have your own ready to go.
    In this video you will follow my directions. You will do exactly as I say and smear your shit how and when I say it! And youre going to love it! Smearing shit is one of the most erotic things you can do with poop! Let me show you how amazing it is! Then we can have a nice big, hard orgasm together!
    Eating Shit!
    Time for your next lesson! This is one of the most important lesson that I can teach you: Eating Shit! Over the years Ive developed some tips and tricks to help with the difficulties of eating shit. I know how hard it is to swallow a big load. Some people can do it so easily, but others need a little help. Id like to share the things Ive learned with you. I want to help you be able to eat huge loads of shit with no problem! I want to see you eat all the shit that you want to eat!
    Eating shit feels so good! It is the hottest thing you can do with shit but its also one of the most difficult things to do.
    You will need some shit for this video. You will tell me how much poop you are going to eat and then in this video you will eat that amount. For some it may be one tiny little piece and for others it may be an entire load! So get your load of shit (Remember I sell my poop: https:http://www.scatshop.comshopcustom-re...op-pee-panties) and get ready to eat! I am going to walk you through eating shit! I will help you by telling you all my secrets and and having you follow my directions. In this video you will do exactly as I say. And soon you will be eating shit like your life depends on it!
    Toilet Slavery!
    You are a toilet slave at heart. You desire nothing more than to be lying under a womans ass waiting patiently for her to push out a nice big load of shit right into your mouth! But you are just not ready yet, are you. You still gag and choke or you are unable to swallow a womans shit. As a toilet slave its your duty to eat poop. That is your only purpose in life. I know how hard it is to eat shit. But you must do it.
    I will help you be a good toilet slave. I will help you relax and put you in the right frame of mind. Then I will shit right into your mouth. You will be a good toilet slave and you will eat it all! You will chew all of my shit and swallow it down. I know its hard but you are a toilet slave. Listen to me. Do exactly as I say and you will be a good toilet slave in no time!
    Cleaning Up!
    Want to find out all of my secrets on the best way of getting cleaned up after some nasty scat smearing?
    Your body and hands are covered in poop. Now what do you do? Watch as I get cleaned up after a fun little smearing session. Ill tell you my secret tips and tricks and show you the best way to get your body cleaned up and get that awful lingering poop smell off of you!
    Enjoy!
    If you enjoyed this hot, sexy scat video, leave a positive review! Ill more videos just like this! Thanks!
    Scat 308-312-Scat Coaching All!
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scatcoach1-1.mp4
    File Size : 1479.13 MB
    Duration : 00:12:45
    Video : AVC, 16.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/i6cndorzvj66

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Girlfriend Confessions: I Like Scat Play

Scatshop.com- Girlfriend Confessions: I Like Scat Play

Description:
    I am your girlfriend and we have been together for quite a while. I love you and I love being your girlfriend. But I have a confession to make: I am secretly into scat play. I want to tell you all about my secret interests and what turns me on. It is very important to me that I tell you the truth. I want you to know how I really feel.
    I love playing with poop. I love when we have dirty anal sex and I love the smell of my shit! I want you to know my secrets and I want to share my love of scat play with you. I promise Im not a werido! Im not sick or anything. I just have some unusual tastes in sex. I get turned on by things that are gross and dirty. I love the smell of shit. I love how it feels when I poop. I get turned on when we have dirty anal sex. I want you to know all of these things because I love you.
    So please, sit, and listen to all of the things that turn me. Let me confession my love of scat play to you.
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : gfconfessionsilikescat.mp4
    File Size : 1490.7 MB
    Duration : 00:10:48
    Video : AVC, 19.1 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/f0cv3rv82spb

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Shit myself in bed

Scatshop.com- Shit myself in bed

Description:
    My stomach was hurting so bad . while half asleep I was pushing out silent farts. Until I thought I had a big one but oh no it wasnt a fart it was straight shit. and all over my white bed sheets .
    Model:
    Ebonybooty49
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : video-output-70093639-5099-4D4E-845C-C6C79EDF35E9.mov
    File Size : 717.04 MB
    Resolution : 1080x1080
    Duration : 00:12:23
    Video : AVC, 7 987 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/0itxgnet64lu

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Even More Naked Casual Farts Compilation

Scatshop.com- Even More Naked Casual Farts Compilation

Description:
    This video is filled with numerous times that I ripped ass right up against the camera where you can almost smell my extremely potent farts.
    I even gape my ass for you several times throughout the video, showing you my tight little asshole.
    I then bring you into shower with me where you get to hear my loud farts echo throughout the bathroom.
    This video was recorded with a professional mirrorless DSLR camera lens and was shot in 1080p 60fps.
    Model:
    xrussianbeautyx
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Even-More-Naked-Casual-Farts-Compilation.mp4
    File Size : 688.78 MB
    Duration : 00:09:16
    Video : AVC, 10.1 Mb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/hjuxonqsxt5x

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- I and Alice two and Carolina mistress

Scatshop.com- I and Alice two and Carolina mistress

Description:
    Carolina loves to walk their obedient dogs . I and Alice steel of Carolina dogs with whom she can do what she wants . Carolina put us on leashes and ordered us to kneel down with cancer , were two obedient dogs and cant contradict her mistress . Carolina walks us on leashes , we crawl cancer , breathing like dogs vysovyvanii language as dogs in one word fulfilling all wants our hostess . Carolina lifts us dresses and we crawl around the room bare-ass naked , then Carolina us bare Breasts and then strips her and we are like two obedient dogs caressed the Breasts of his mistress tongues . After that, Carolina substitutes iron dog bowl and shits and pisses in her and we watch as our hostess does . Caroline tells me and Alice take turns eating her shit from a dog bowl , first Alice eats shit and then I did . But our mistress wants more , she takes the rubber cock and butt plug . Anal plug Carolina shoves in the ass dog Alice and I Carolina inserts the rubber cock and take turns playing a bit with our Asses . Carolina tells me first and then Alice to shit in the iron dog bowl and we take turns shit and piss , and again thrust his muzzle into the bowl and lick shit . We like to be obedient dog for his owner and we are doing everything ordered us to our hostess .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN6816.mp4
    File Size : 1544.94 MB
    Duration : 00:15:55

Download VIDEO: