Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Mommy Poops In Your Diaper!

Scatshop.com- Mommy Poops In Your Diaper!

Description:
    Aww! Baby, you look so cute! Youre such a good baby! But its time for me to put you in diapers! I have a nice clean, fresh diaper for you! But since you are Mommys special little baby, I have a very special treat for you today!
    Mommy is going to fill your diaper with piss and shit! Yes, baby! Im going to piss and shit in your diaper and then make you wear it! What do you think of that baby!? Do you want to wear Mommys poop all day long!? Sorry, baby, you dont have a choice!
    You are going to sit in Mommys stinky poop and pee all day and youre going to love it! It makes Mommy so happy to see her little baby in her poop!
    Good Baby!
    Scat 203-Mommy Poops In Your Diaper!
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : mommypoop.mp4
    File Size : 1834.88 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:10:41
    Video : AVC, 23.8 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/xi78klbpjf56

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Morning shit of a young Lady in panties

Scatshop.com- Morning shit of a young Lady in panties

Description:
    Morning shit of a young lady in panties. Today Alinas breakfast is a potato with sausages and watermelon-you can be around while Alina eats. But try not to interfere with it-Alina woke up only an hour ago, she was still sleepy and did not go to the toilet-her ass is tense and filled with shit and she really wants to shit! During breakfast, Alina had to endure, so as not to crap, because Alina always pooping right after awakening! It is in the morning that Alinas shit has a liquid consistency and a sharp smell. Favorite time for the toilet slave-is the girls morning ..
    Model:
    suppkakiem
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : PooAlina110.mp4
    File Size : 834.85 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:18:51
    Video : AVC, 5 994 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/57tx978fpj2q

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Under My Shitty Ass

Scatshop.com- Under My Shitty Ass

Description:
    I want to play with my toilet slave again and to watch how he is humiliated and suffers my mockeries. Today he will be my toilet and he had to get hungry since I didnt feed him two days. He cleans my shoes and heels by his dirty slave tongue. And I watch that he to gloss licked my footwear. Then I get up over him, so that his face has appeared directly under my ass and slightly sit down over him. Sweet and dense shit leaves my asshole and comes directly to his throat. He swallows each piece of shit and enjoys He is waited by one more portion of a big breakfast and sweet piss from Mistress Emily. Ill spit in his dirty mouth and I will control process of feeding of the slave. If you want to taste delicious breakfast from Mistress Emily, then you must come to me. You are already waited by a portion of my fresh shit.
    Model:
    marcos579
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1401181s.mp4
    File Size : 726.51 MB
    Duration : 00:08:26
    Video : AVC, 11.8 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/zh3pozn53ian

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Big dump clean my feet!

Scatshop.com- Big dump_clean my feet!

Description:
    Watch me take a big poo and get my feet all dirty for you to lick clean!
    Model:
    Imogen_Blu
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20181112_210550.mp4
    File Size : 489.18 MB
    Duration : 00:03:58
    Video : AVC, 17.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/kfvy8fwhl71d

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Farting JOI

Scatshop.com- Farting JOI

Description:
    1980x1080 (HD)
    *If anyone has seen my burping clips, You know I am a very gassy girl! These are all natural REAL farts*
    I know what a pervert you are, you love watching my ass. Even better when I am gassy and I am farting in your face. I want you to really stroke to my gas. It completely turns me on. I giggle after the first two farts, they surprise me. Once I notice my farts are turning you on I grab my ass and I tell you to stroke your cock to my farts. One after another your cock continues to grow and get harder and harder. As I blast farts in your face. They get louder as the clip goes on as I get more gassier. I know how bad you want to cum and my wet messy farts are driving you insane. I tease you with my ass and keep farting. I encourage you to keep stroking it as I fart, knowing your going to cum I want you to cum while I fart. I beg you to cum with my farts.
    Model:
    QuinnBrooks
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : QUINNBROOKS4.mp4
    File Size : 145.18 MB
    Duration : 00:06:38
    Video : AVC, 2 918 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/uo5ceo0rh7nq

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Compilation: poo pee vomit butt-plug-play

Scatshop.com- Compilation: poo_pee_vomit_butt-plug-play

Description:
    I rarely seem to get a video that is good enough in itself, so Ive done a compilation of things from this past week. We start with a few farts, mostly close up ones. Then I flaunt my ass in a thong swim suit, peel down to a white thong, pull it to one side to shit (small runny). In the same outfit I move into the bathroom, show you my messy hole, pee, and then wipe with the panties.
    Then, in stockings suspenders, I finger my ass, use plugs piss into a glass.
    In two further clips I vomit custard after gagging on a dildo, then vomit some kind of chocolate bar onto a guys cock. To finish up, theres one more poop. Im in the shower tray, squatting but leaning back so you can see my face. Its a big soft one.
    (In parts of this clip there is audio, for example the farts sometimes me talking. In other parts Ive removed the audio completely in order to remove other peoples voices)
    Model:
    Hayley-x-x
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scat-shop-mixed-compilation.mp4
    File Size : 1753.48 MB
    Duration : 00:12:13
    Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 48.0 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/76qbbql2jqp6

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Schoolgirl Tease You Pissing in White Panty,Sniff and Playing

Scatshop.com- Schoolgirl Tease You_Pissing in White Panty,Sniff and Playing

Description:
    Sexy schoolgirl tease you over 14min. Had so much water so you can imagine how much I need to pee. You know I just realized you always looking at me, observing without asking me. Why do you do that? Do you think iM sexy and looks so naughty? Tell me because I want to get answer. Or you just wanna spy on my when I dont see you? Well here is your chance to being naughty together. I wanna show you something kinky and naughty things. Are you excited? I show you my innocent white panty many times. And start to peeing in them. Soaking in my warm and yummy Piss. Just soaking well as a naughty girl does. Come on closer to me dont be shy we have so much fun together. Peeing in different positions and crawling on the floor make myself so wet. Mess everywhere. But I just wanna feel on my skin. I put a part of panty into my mouth, such an amazing smell. Later I take off my pants and peeing on it making more wet for you and Sniff them and let the pee dripping out of. So much pee and feel so good. Twisting and crawling many times in my pee lifting up my leg in the air. You get nice and and perfect view to my pussy. Soak one more time my panty in piss and press out on my already wet skin and pussy too. At the end I tell you how good was to play with you so you can take it and own it if you want Very sexy pee video with lots of piss, wetness, and naughty moments . Enjoy it.
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20171115_115010.mp4
    File Size : 469.95 MB
    Duration : 00:15:52
    Video : AVC, 4 001 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 129 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/eoexnea2gatb

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Lady pooping after a nightclub

Scatshop.com- Lady pooping after a nightclub

Description:
    Lady pooping after a nightclub. After drinking alcohol, fruits and long dances, Alina felt that she wanted to shit. She came to me on the floor of the third night to record this video and drove back, because a taxi waited for her friend. Alina said she did not shit in the morning and I thought that her shit would stink heavily-I was not mistaken! This is one of the sweetest, devilish shit from Alina!
    Model:
    suppkakiem
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : PooAlina111.mp4
    File Size : 183.38 MB
    Duration : 00:04:08
    Video : AVC, 5 995 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/e7zrz07frpro

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Dirty Handjob

Scatshop.com- Dirty Handjob

Description:
    Jeans, chocolate and your horny dick in my hands.. what could be better^^
    Model:
    LittleMissKinky
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : handjob.mp4
    File Size : 1086.53 MB
    Duration : 00:13:53
    Video : AVC, 10.6 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/73a69zku8t2n

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Your Panty And Shit Fetish

Scatshop.com- Your Panty And Shit Fetish

Description:
    Watch me wearing a thong ive worn for 4 days, i tease you then peel it off from my moise pussy and show you the stained gusset.. But theres one thing missing.. I want them creamy too. I make you watch while i fuck my wet pussy hard dripping thick creamy cum down to my arseshole I wipe the cream up with my stained thong and show you it and tell you how i want you to sniff, lick and cum hard to my smelly panties
    I then give you something else you love i pee and push out a big load of creamy shit and show it to you and tell you how much i want you to eat it too as well as that cream from my thong
    Model:
    evamarie88
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Your-Panty-And-Shit-Fetish.mp4
    File Size : 690.06 MB
    Duration : 00:14:07
    Video : AVC, 6 664 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: