Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Your Girlfriends Farts

Scatshop.com- Your Girlfriends Farts

Description:
    I get all dressed up and put my sexy ass in your face to let out some loud farts. I know how much you love when I fart for you, so I do it over and over while putting my pretty little asshole in your face.
    Model:
    PrettyDirty25
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Your-girlfriends-farts.mp4
    File Size : 187.94 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:02:32
    Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/cxdhag1usayh

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Playing Footsie Poo!

Scatshop.com- Playing Footsie Poo!

Description:
    Im at my friends place and have to poo so bad its coming out before I even set up the camera! Come watch me get on the bathroom floor and shit out a really nasty one and proceed to smush it with my feet and give you guys an awesome scat show with my little piggies. It turned me on so much something else got so creamywink wink!
    Model:
    scatlover72
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Playing-Footsie-Poo.mp4
    File Size : 261.6 MB
    Resolution : 854x480
    Duration : 00:06:29
    Video : AVC, 5 432 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/4dgb879ghgtq

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- My First Dirty Vid You Wanna See Me Be A Dirty Bitch???

Scatshop.com- My First Dirty Vid You Wanna See Me Be A Dirty Bitch???

Description:
    I was drunk and horney, so i put on a sexy outfit with crotchless panties and bent over, pulled my split thong to the side and stuck my finger up my ass and smeared a streak of hot dookie across my sexy ass! Then i strained and moaned and pushed, finally i sat on the side of the tub and pushed out a nice fat log moaning some more. After it was out i lost control of my self and grabbed my turd and rubbed it in my pussy and moaned as it felt so good. And no that wasnt enough, I finished by sitting on my turd and sliding my ass and pussy back and fourth on my turd until it was a smeared pile of my sexy shit. I finished with spreading my sexy ass cheeks and showing my dirty butt while i look back at the camera I really hope you like this i think im starting to get more into the dirtier side of this. XOXOXO Sexy Lil Momma
    Model:
    FoxyJ
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20151018_211517.mp4
    File Size : 539.55 MB
    Duration : 00:04:22
    Video : AVC, 17.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/hxcm26k3rdqo

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Teen girl and Milf pissing in Mouth!

Scatshop.com- Teen girl and Milf pissing in Mouth!

Description:
    A teen girl and a Milf pissing, each other outdoor, in the mouth!
    Here I was with my teenage girlfriend Harley-24, naked, on a balcony because it was so hot. and we had great weather! For clothes, it was much too warm and whether the neighbors see us, we do not care. Since we both, suddenly, had to pee and we both like to swallow piss, whether by men or women, we pissed each other in our greedy swallowing mouths. We both had a lot of pressure on our bladders and so we had a lot to swallow!
    Model:
    RosellaExtrem
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : LePiHaRo.mp4
    File Size : 489.12 MB
    Duration : 00:03:23
    Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 163 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/anpxewz20zzp

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- SCAT PRINCESS

Scatshop.com- SCAT PRINCESS

Description:
    Watch me as a naughty scat princess i first do ass to mouth with my toy and my toy gets very dirty..
    I then fuck myself with my giant black dildo before pushing out a poo close up right infront of you..
    I then show you it and lick it loads before smearing it all over my body and face and licking it some more.
    I then fuck myself again while im covered head to toe in poo and make myself cum.
    I love being a naughty Scat Princess
    Model:
    evamarie88
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Scat-Princess.mp4
    File Size : 753.5 MB
    Duration : 00:17:51
    Video : AVC, 5 731 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/vp5a9yef8vi7

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Loud farting from three friends

Scatshop.com- Loud farting from three friends

Description:
    Welcome, our dear fans. In this video, you will see our big asses and hear a loud fart. Yana, Alice and Carolina bought a pump and decided that it was time to use it. The girls stripped and released their asses and they will use them as a musical instrument. First there was Alice, she was the first to set up her ass for using the pump. Jana pumped Alice in the ass, and then Alice let out a loud fart when she let the air out of her ass. She didnt go to the toilet and thats why the shit and urine came out with the air. She stood on Caroline and therefore all the shit and urine poured on the body of Caroline. Then Yana was pumped with air, and she also let out loud noises from her ass. Next was Carolines ass, she was also pumped with air, and along with the shit, this air broke out. Splashes scattered in different directions and fell on her friends. Yana, Alice and Carolina really enjoyed this fun game. We hope to use this pump more than once and make a video for you!
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0005.mp4
    File Size : 1147.66 MB
    Duration : 00:11:51
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/4deq5ljfzkbt

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Amirha - HOTTEST SCAT

Scatshop.com- Amirha - HOTTEST SCAT

Description:
    The SHITTIEST moments from 13 of my HOTTEST clips, including 3 never before seen SOLO SCAT clips thrown into one. Mouth fulls, nose fulls. Every complete load Ive caught on camera can be found in this clip making this my HOTTEST scat clip available to raise money for an upcoming move. This clip will be removed January 1st. Grab it while you can.
    Model:
    GoddessAmirha
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Shittiest-Moments.avi
    File Size : 890.13 MB
    Duration : 00:27:40
    Video : AVC, 4 231 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : MPEG Audio, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/c7tdyl56u79f

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- The Shits

Scatshop.com- The Shits

Description:
    Hey toliet freekz, in this one you will see me shit on the toliet 2 day in a row.
    Model:
    ScatFreekzClub
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : The-Shits.mp4
    File Size : 738.09 MB
    Duration : 00:06:35
    Video : AVC, 15.3 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 384 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/3vv1348z9y6i

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Yana and Alice two dogs

Scatshop.com- Yana and Alice two dogs

Description:
    In this video, Im Alice and two well-behaved dogs and Caroline, our hostess . We like to be obedient dogs to crawl around the room cancer on his knees so you could enjoy us as mistress Caroline to lead on a leash , we breathe as the dog pulls tongues like dogs , eat the shit out of a dog bowl like a good dog . Carolina put us on leashes and ordered to kneel , and began to drive us in a circle, first Carolina leads in a circle the dog Alice , showing you her ass and breast , then the hostess leads me in a circle . But we are waiting for his mistress more than simply just walks in the room , dogs Yana wants to piss and the dog Alice framed his face and she was vystrelival piss in the mouth and on the tongue of the dog Alice . Then our hostess brought us cancer and introduced the dog first Alice in the ass anal plug and then gave me a big rubber dick first into her pussy and then in ass after playing with our holes the hostess picked up the dog bowl and put it on the floor . Carolina sat on his haunches and began to shit and piss in the iron dog bowl Yes, weve waited this long for a queue then Alice then I put my muzzle in the bowl and ate shit our hostess Carolina , after that our hostess turned to me ass first to the bowl, and ordered me to shit and piss in a bowl and then Alice . We filled the urine and shit with iron bowl for the dog and again shoved their faces and began to take turns to eat shit and urine . After that our Hostess picked up the iron bowl for dogs and have thrown us in the mouth and shit and piss from the bowl our mouths were full of shit and urine , in our neck of the breast stical a trickle of urine is brown the color of shit . There were traces of shit and urine on our white t-shirts and we were very happy .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN7332-1.mp4
    File Size : 1233.05 MB
    Duration : 00:12:41
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ludicimbd3jn

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Flirty farting on couch

Scatshop.com- Flirty farting on couch

Description:
    I am in really good mood. And I am really very gassy today. I just lie on couch Ok not only lie. I am freaky on this couch and wanna make a lot of farts and I make. Many loud and bad smelly farts from my ass I wear black shiny leggins which one are you favourite. And I undress a little but not too much Just wanna give you a good view on my tits.
    Model:
    HotDirtyIvone
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : e273_1.mp4
    File Size : 366.56 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:06:41
    Video : AVC, 7 469 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: