Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Push Nasty In Panties

Scatshop.com- Push Nasty In Panties

Description:
    Goddess is pushing bulge in pink panties,Come closer and smell this wonderful scent.
    Model:
    thefartbabes
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : bosspoopinpanties.mp4
    File Size : 689.23 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:09:53
    Video : AVC, 9 531 kb/s, 30.049 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/lp7mb1qzp1ge

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Broken Toilet 26 - Diarrhea Explosion

Scatshop.com- Broken Toilet 26 - Diarrhea Explosion

Description:
    WARNING!! This video is NOT for the faint hearted as it contains EXTREME suffocation scenes as well as very foul diarrhea.
    Goddess Tempest got some new outfits! Its the first time its being used in my videos
    Ever wondered what your toilet slave is doing and saying about you behind your back? Well I have! So I had a hidden camera installed to see what my slave gets up to when Im not around. You wont believe your eyes and ears!!! He is mocking me and calling a friend from my phone, telling his friend I am as Dumb as a bag of smashed assholes" The AUDACITY!!! He WILL be PUNISHED HARSHLY!!!
    I start off by confronting him and telling him he will receive two extreme punishments. The first will be suffocating him slowly for my pleasure. I pull a thick red pillowcase over his ugly face. This is already restricting his breathing severely allowing very little air in through the thick fabric. I handcuff his hands behind his back and restrain his feet legs to ensure there will be no escape for him from this cruel and sadistic punishment.
    I sit on his face with my full weight and get highly aroused feeling his struggle to get tiny drops of air and enjoying the vibrations from it on my already swollen wet vagina. By the 1 minute mark he start screaming for air mercy and its so fucking hot I start to masturbate in order to satisfy myself. Every 10 seconds I tell him how long its been and its at 1 minute and 20 seconds (07:25 into the video) that an intense orgasm hits me. I keep the pressure as a squirt to ensure my girl cum soaks the pillowcase, cutting off the last bit of air he was able to get completely, almost like with waterboarding. My orgasm lasts 30 seconds and halfway through it (07:36 into the video) he cries, sobbing and wails of agony intensify my orgasm so much you see my buttocks shake, almost like twerking. I show no mercy and keep on cumming despite his intense agony and despair. He should be grateful he can SUFFER for the intense PLEASURE of his superior Goddess. Knowing the true terror and agony he is going through being suffocated so long only makes my orgasm last longer and he wont get any air until my orgasm is over because I am ENTITLED to experience such intense pleasure at his expense.
    His ordeal is not over yet though. Just because I came long and hard doesnt mean he wont face his second punishment. I had loads of hot curry and its creating havoc on my insides.
    Let me assure you, taking such an explosive liquid diarrhea shit into someones mouth is amazing! As the horrendous smell reached my nose I just kept pushing with the cramps. My asshole was on fire as my diarrhea ran out of me like a tap. Directly into his mouth, over his face and settling into a creamy puddle on the floor. Hearing feeling those gassy liquid explosion from your ass and knowing its going into someones mouth and over his face is better than sex!!!
    I filmed him up close for you afterwards so you can see my light colored liquid shit with little solid chunks in between leaking from his overflowed mouth, his head laying in the puddle on the floor where it ran down the side of his pathetic face. Its almost leaking into his nose and seeing his nose so close to it got me highly aroused again. If it smells this bad waaayy up here I can only Imagine how bad it smells with your nose so close. I could feel my vagina leaking down my legs from arousal. I will NEVER get tired or bored of doing this to my slave!
    DISCLOSURE:
    Please NEVER attempt this at home as it can be extremely dangerous. My husband was behind the camera the entire time in case something went too far. Smothering suffocation can be extremely dangerous even if you have years of experience. My husband, my slave and I are all trained in CPR and have over a decade of experience in extreme smothering suffocation. Do NOT attempt to try what you saw in this video in ANY way, shape or form.
    Model:
    GoddessTempest
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Broken-Toilet-26-Diarrhea-Explosion.mp4
    File Size : 389.11 MB
    Duration : 00:12:25
    Video : AVC, 4 211 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/cts41qjph37w

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Scat Nurse

Scatshop.com- Scat Nurse

Description:
    Your dirty nurse is here, to save one scat freek at a time. I love food play, I fuck my phat pussy an puckered poophole with the cucumber I got from the cafeteria on my lunch break. I then take a huge shit on my feet after I cum for you my dirty lil freek. **If you want more from the scat nurse please give this clip 5 stars**
    Model:
    ScatFreekzClub
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : nurse-shit.mp4
    File Size : 333.36 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:18:40
    Video : AVC, 2 328 kb/s, 23.976 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/u1zxaqwk06x4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- talking about how i got into scat followed by me shitting dinner

Scatshop.com- talking about how i got into scat followed by me shitting dinner

Description:
    so I go into detail of how I got into scat and why I love it. followed by a nice shit on a plate for your dinner I shit and I think thats it but no i have to go again
    Model:
    scatnaughtynicole86
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Project-4.mpg
    File Size : 325.76 MB
    Resolution : 800x480 @ 854x480
    Duration : 00:11:03
    Video : MPEG Video, 3 810 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : MPEG Audio, 224 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/y5zsfdtxigtp

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Pissing The Day Away

Scatshop.com- Pissing The Day Away

Description:
    Sexy Lisa pissing about the house. She pisses in the toilet and on the floor. She even drinks a Gatorade and fills the container back up with her piss which of course goes back into the fridge.
    Model:
    lisadomina
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Pissing-The-Day-Away.wmv
    File Size : 104.39 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:07:06
    Video : VC-1, 1 900 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 160 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/94o2ft90puk6

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Pooping in my new Dress!

Scatshop.com- Pooping in my new Dress!

Description:
    I just bought myself a new dress and Im going to let you guys see me take a big shit in it Come watch me as I get all sexy in my cute little dress and sit on a chair with my legs wide open to shit and piss just for you
    Model:
    scatlover72
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Scarlettmarie-new-dress.mp4
    File Size : 271.08 MB
    Duration : 00:04:03
    Video : AVC, 9 130 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/tiq7puydedd5

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- At one with nature

Scatshop.com- At one with nature

Description:
    I went for a walk in the Park and I wanted to go to the toilet , I found a place and began to defecate , I really like to celebrate need on the street .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSC_0063.mp4
    File Size : 499.59 MB
    Duration : 00:05:09
    Video : AVC, 13.4 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/9oiklkh0hcm9

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Dirty Scat Sucking Cunt

Scatshop.com- Dirty Scat Sucking Cunt

Description:
    I really needed to relax I been so stressed out an backed up. I was so full of thick shit itjust does stop coming while I fuck my dirty ass for you freek. I cum so hard with thinking about your big dick in my phat shitty ass. I was so into this scat cam show that I just had to suck your shitty cock
    Model:
    ScatFreekzClub
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Produce_70.mp4
    File Size : 1579.33 MB
    Duration : 00:13:47
    Video : AVC, 15.6 Mb/s, 23.976 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 384 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/j11dryxkens5

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Red Mask: Period Poop and Pee Play

Scatshop.com- Red Mask: Period_Poop_and Pee Play

Description:
    I start off with a blue top and red mask. I then take off my blue top and show the blood on the kotex pad. I rub my bloody pussy and rub the blood on my boobs. I am not bleeding too much but some is visible. I then lift up my butt so I can let my pee spray out. Then I poop out my turds. I then smear poop all over my body and face. I have some music on so I dance seductively while smearing and playing with my poop.
    Model:
    goddessemmalove
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : RedMaskPeriodPoopAndPee.wmv
    File Size : 558.54 MB
    Resolution : 1440x1080
    Duration : 00:11:16
    Video : VC-1, 24.0 Mb/s, 29.970 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/cw8ddl54vqtp

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Lick ass lick pussy drink piss

Scatshop.com- Lick ass lick pussy drink piss

Description:
    Gina and Sanya use him as a lick slave for pussies and assholes and beciuse he did it well he is also allowed to swollow piss.
    Model:
    mikadoshop
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : MissSanya_MissGina07Full.wmv
    File Size : 280.29 MB
    Resolution : 720x576
    Duration : 00:19:32
    Video : VC-1, 1 868 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: