Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Be A Good Boy.And Watch MOMMY SHIT!

Scatshop.com- Be A Good Boy.And Watch MOMMY SHIT!

Description:
    Youre spying on me taking calls on the couch, Im all dressed up and ready to go to our family reunion, I wonder where my adult son is while Im talking to your uncle, and I catch you watching me from the corner! You were spying on mommy, werent you? I brag to your uncle about how well behaved you are as I spread my legs and show you my thong, and pose all sexy as you continue watching from the corner with your dick in your hand. He has no idea. I peel off my thong and show you my cunt-you love your mommys pussy, dont you? You love to watchand I can tell you want more, thats right, you wanna see even more of mommy I shit and piss off the side of the couch, soaking it in my urine. What a good little boy I have, watching mommy pee and poop everywhere. I know you love to watch your mommy shit the couch
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-mommypoopsjustforyou.mp4
    File Size : 350.75 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:13:32
    Video : AVC, 3 455 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 161 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/f454gftvsogm

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- MEGA Enema SHARTS!

Scatshop.com- MEGA Enema SHARTS!

Description:
    Watch as I have a lot of fun spraying my hot piss and shit in the tub! I pour water in my ass via my fav enema bulb, groaning in pleasure at the feel and sound of my guts gurgling before BLASTING the camera with my nasty, wet, EXPLOSIVE enema sharts! Its a whole lot of nasty fun, farting, shitting and giggling in a tub full of my own piss!
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-megaenemasharts.mp4
    File Size : 174.64 MB
    Duration : 00:06:46
    Video : AVC, 3 437 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/eqf4iz5i35ce

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- My games in bed

Scatshop.com- My games in bed

Description:
    In this video clip you will see how I shit and piss on his bed . Its not a great experiment which I decided to shoot for you in the morning . I wanted something not ordinary , so I decided Id just go and try it . Yes I very much wanted the toilet , and I was big and fat piece of shit and a big stream of urine . Well I didnt stop I once went to the toilet on my bed , I began to caress her Clit More will be able to review all on this video clip .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSC__0033.mp4
    File Size : 489.7 MB
    Duration : 00:05:03
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/fezzoidwv74w

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Shit On The Floor Suck It Like A Whore

Scatshop.com- Shit On The Floor Suck It Like A Whore

Description:
    I start off play with my wanting pussy then fucking my poop filled asshole. I shit on my back, over top of your head on the floor. I cant hold it another minute, I have to let out my big pile of soft poop right on the floor. Fuck my bubble butt some more before I smear my fresh hot shit on my big butt. I love smearing my huge tits with my poop, thinking about you sucking my shit off my tits makes me so hot for you. I had to suck my shit off your big black dick daddy I want you to gag me next time. If you love smearing, dirty talk, and dirty ass fucking this is the clip for you.
    Model:
    ScatFreekzClub
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Shit-On-The-Floor.m4v
    File Size : 1172.93 MB
    Duration : 00:30:18
    Video : AVC, 5 244 kb/s, 23.976 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 159 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/m51b7xgmfvt2

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Everybody Loves My Piss

Scatshop.com- Everybody Loves My Piss

Description:
    It seems as though Mistress Lisas piss is in high demand. Her slaves will do anything to be around her to watch her piss. The clip starts out with Mistress Lisa in the bathroom going pee. She isnt going in the toilet though. That would be a waste. Instead she pisses all over the floor and calls slave #1 in to clean it up. Once he cleans it up she feels the urge to go again so of course she pisses all over the floor and makes him wipe that up while she amuses herself by slapping and verbally humiliating him.
    Scene two shows Mistress Lisa pissing on the bathroom floor again. (what a messy girl!) But this time she has a sissy piss maid on hand to clean the mess. After pissing on the floor she stands in the puddle and has the slave wipe it off her legs and high heels before cleaning the floor.
    Scene 3 shows a different crossdressed sissy begging to be her piss slave while Lisa pisses in a chamberpot right in front of the thirsty slave. Afterwards she beats his ass with a paddle for fun.
    Model:
    lisadomina
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Everybody-Loves-My-Piss.wmv
    File Size : 74.65 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:05:03
    Video : VC-1, 1 900 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 160 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/q72m882s41a8

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Hitatchi Poop!

Scatshop.com- Hitatchi Poop!

Description:
    When I poop, I get so horny! There is something about the way my shithole opens up and all that hot stinky shit fall out of my ass that just drives me wild! I love to masturbate when I poop! Do you want to watch as I shit while masturbating with my Hitachi!?
    I lay on my back and put the Hitachi to my pussy. You can see the turd through my ass, trying to push its way out! The shit looks like a baby, trying to crawl out of my shithole! I push and moan but that shit doesnt want to come out in that position.
    I get up and squat. I push my ass right in front of the camera. It looks like Im shitting right in your face! I feel my asshole open up and I can start to smell of poop! I rub my clit with the Hitachi! I want to cum so bad! I keep pushing and pushing, desperate to get it all out of me! Then, with the Hitachi still on my clit I turn around and sniff my shit while I explode into orgasm! I cum so hard! I get off on the smell of my fresh warm shit and the poop I can feel clinging to my asshole!
    Enjoy!
    Scat 157-Hitatchi Poop!
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : hitatchipoop1.mp4
    File Size : 381.65 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:06:35
    Video : AVC, 7 957 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/hp99xfcz6h65

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Squirting Period Play With Saved Blood!

Scatshop.com- Squirting Period Play With Saved Blood!

Description:
    Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com
    I had so much fun making this video! I take out my Diva Cup with a few hours of period blood saved inside, then pour it over my stomach before rubbing it all over my pussy, smearing my thighs and tits. It felt so warm and slick <3 Then I decide to have a bit more fun, and take out my favorite G-spot dildo and pound my filthy pussy _til I dirty my innocent white lace thong and spray the floor with my bloody squirts!
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle-squirtingandperiodbloodplay.mp4
    File Size : 100.51 MB
    Resolution : 1254x700
    Duration : 00:11:32
    Video : AVC, 1 090 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 126 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/yyktkn44m3md

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- After work shit. Ass spread WIDE! Frontal View

Scatshop.com- After work shit. Ass spread WIDE! Frontal View

Description:
    I come home from work and need to take a shit before bed. Nice frontal view and ass spread nice and wide Close up of shit afterward
    Model:
    SexyScatForYou
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : WIN_20160708_20_58_14_Pro.mp4
    File Size : 242.66 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:04:27
    Video : AVC, 7 463 kb/s, 28.371 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 141 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/oi5bi19vjpdi

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Humiliating My Scat Bitch!!!

Scatshop.com- Humiliating My Scat Bitch!!!

Description:
    Its that time again for me to treat my Toilet Slave like the nasty little scat bitch that he is! Or should I say mistreatLOL Anyway I shit in his filthy little mouth and even though he tried to spit it out I force the turds back into his dirty mouth and make sure he eats my delicious poop. While hes laying there with a mouthful of my shit, I stand over him and force my shit-covered foot down his throat! Oh it felt so good humiliating my Slave
    Model:
    mystresstee
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Humiliatingscatbitch.mp4
    File Size : 409.57 MB
    Duration : 00:13:38
    Video : AVC, 4 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/cfbyhnyjsxx2

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Video Combo Vol.1: Big & GreenShitty DildoDamn Prune Juice

Scatshop.com- Video Combo Vol.1: Big & GreenShitty DildoDamn Prune Juice

Description:
    Here are 3 of my top selling clips this year as of April 2015 at a discounted price. All combined into one video. You can thank me later!
    Big Green: My usual big pooping that feels great coming out. Oh yeah I almost forgot to mention the pee, I cannot poop without some liquid gold.
    Shitty Dildo:This was a huge brownblack load (thanks to meds). It had my back aching for hours while waiting for the perfect time to record. After releasing the beast I grabbed a dildo and gave it a shitty hand job and fucked my messy ass with it. There is a little poop left in me, so I pushed it all out on the dildo. Poop is really the best lube.
    Damn Prune Juice: I was in bed letting one go when I realize it was more than gas. I quickly stood up in time for the mess to land on the floor. I turned on the cam and begun cleaning it up and laid out a bed protector. I sit my shitty ass on the bed protector and let go all the piss and poop I was holding it. There is one part that really felt awesomecan you tell what part? At the end I wipe most of the mess on my cheeks, so my robe would not get messy on the way to the bathroom.
    Model:
    CurvyNicole
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Video-Combo-Vol.1.wmv
    File Size : 240.05 MB
    Resolution : 854x480
    Duration : 00:12:59
    Video : VC-1, 7 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: