Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- I beloved dog Olga

Scatshop.com- I beloved dog Olga

Description:
    I love when she orders me and I do what my mistress wants . This time the owner wanted me to be a dog , an obedient dog with which she can do whatever she wants . Olga put me on a leash and was led around the room , I stood on my knees and Olga lifted my mini skirt and I was crawling with cancer on his knees with his bare ass . My mistress ordered me to make sounds like a dog barking , I have done all I said Olga , Olga bared my Breasts and again ordered me to crawl cancer . After that Ms. Olga prikazala me to lick her pussy valotto , raised the hem of the dress and I penetrated her slit with her tongue . I love licking pussy especially hairy . Then Olga took a chair and sat down on it and stretches out his feet , legs Olga was wearing black boots , and Olga ordered me to shit on them, I turned to the camera ass on my knees and start to piss and then shit on the boots of Madam Olga . I had diarrhea and boots Olga was all shit . Olga ordered me to lick the shit off your boots , I started like an obedient dog to do its about how I love to lick shit . I lick the first shit one boot with Olga and then with the other , I ate shit, my mouth full of shit . Olga again took me by the leash and leads into the center of the room there I go on my knees and Olga, shit on my Tits , on my chest sinking shit , Im all in the shit ! But Olga again takes the leash and leads me around the room , I crawl cancer on my knees but Im already in the shit . Also in this video Olga Fucks me with a rubber dick in her pussy while I lie on my back on the floor .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1682-1.mp4
    File Size : 1081.11 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:11:09
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/m9iluz101x0v

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Wetting My Jeans All Day Long

Scatshop.com- Wetting My Jeans All Day Long

Description:
    Watch me record through my day on a 12 day wetting challenge, i keep my jeans and pants on all day and record myself wetting them through out my daily routine. 5 wettings and then i talk about how much i love the wetting fetish
    Model:
    evamarie88
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Allday-Wetting-My-Jeans.mp4
    File Size : 1048.43 MB
    Duration : 00:22:24
    Video : AVC, 6 372 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/6daic4gqmmq5

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Selena Satin Farts

Scatshop.com- Selena Satin Farts

Description:
    Selena is sexy farting in her satin pantis into your nose.Come closer and smell my satin farts
    Model:
    thefartbabes
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : selenasatinfarts.mp4
    File Size : 76.35 MB
    Resolution : 720x576
    Duration : 00:04:54
    Video : AVC, 2 068 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 99.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/7qfm5646ziku

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Liquid diarrhea out of my ass in the living room

Scatshop.com- Liquid diarrhea out of my ass in the living room

Description:
    Extreme video , I left it in the vestibule where by by I got another flat . I wanted to go to the bathroom , I undressed and walked into the lobby . At any moment I could be caught by surprise my neighbors . I sat down and began to shit out of my ass, poured the liquid shit I had diarrhea ) Love extreme sports and Im very hot .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSC_0011-2.mp4
    File Size : 539.7 MB
    Duration : 00:05:34
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/hbk4mduhoq73

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Ashtray Drinks Glass of Spit before Two Bladders of Pee

Scatshop.com- Ashtray Drinks Glass of Spit before Two Bladders of Pee

Description:
    Amadahy and Lola make conversation while smoking. They ash into a human ashtray, as needed. The ashtray is ignored aside from its purpose of collecting ash. While the ladies chat, they pass a glass back and forth. They spit and ash into the clear glass. Gradually, the ashtray and glass fill. When the cigarettes are finished, they put both smoldering butts out on the ashtray slaves tongue. They wash the butts down into the slave with the collected spit and ash from the glass. Its mouth is fit for nothing but waste. The receptacle swallows two bladders of pee in addition to the refuse it has already consumed. This is the full uncut version of a previously released clip. (14:26 long)
    Clip Contains: GoddessAmadahy, Lola, Female Domination, Human Ashtray, Smoking, Spit, Toilet Slavery, Pee
    Model:
    BratPrincess
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Amadahy-and-Lola-Ashtray-Drinks-Glass-of-Spit-before-Two-Bladders-of-Pee-Full-Version-1080-HD.wmv
    File Size : 1062.74 MB
    Duration : 00:14:26
    Video : VC-1, 10 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 320 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/7x7hfttpgb2y

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- A big fountain of shit out of Olgas ass

Scatshop.com- A big fountain of shit out of Olgas ass

Description:
    This time Yana and Olga had a very dirty video . Jan filled their white panties, liquid shit , and Olga released a large fountain of liquid shit on Yana . John took a bottle of beer and began to fill the ass of Olga , Oh Yes such a thrill to watch . After that Olga has released a large fountain of liquid shit poured which is fully Yana . Olga farts in this video clip , produces a wide fountain of liquid shit , pisses , and gets a lot of pleasure from what is happening . Yana fills her white panties, liquid shit , get a large fountain from the dermis on your body , face , head , chest , caresses dirty anus Olga , as Olga nuheat farts , and much more in this hot video clip .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN3924.mp4
    File Size : 1595.15 MB
    Duration : 00:16:11
    Video : AVC, 13.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/jb2u73kscl3n

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Cookie & Scat

Scatshop.com- Cookie & Scat

Description:
    My stomach was upset all day. I had the runs. I started to feel better, so I decided to bake some of my home made chocolate chip cookies. I had a cam show scheduled, I was doing a sexy nude oil strip tease. After I got finish my show I went down stairs to get some milk and cookies. I guess all that dancing and booty popping got things moving. I felt like I had to shit, as the urge got stronger. I took the cookies put them on the floor and shit right on them. Smashing the warm cookies and mixing them with my warm poop I smeared it all over my huge round brown ass an big boobs!
    xoxox
    Model:
    ScatFreekzClub
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Cookies-Scat.mp4
    File Size : 966.82 MB
    Duration : 00:08:31
    Video : AVC, 15.6 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 214 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/jp7y0qqak4yd

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Peteuses Fart & Shart

Scatshop.com- Peteuses Fart & Shart

Description:
    13min 40 sec
    640x480 resolution. (Unable to upload HD version where I am currently staying, sorry!)
    Another custom I was given permission to resell, this will be the last until Christmas-time 2018. Ill make it a yearly tradition to post a new video around the holidays every year. Other than that, I only do customs these days!
    Lots of wet-sounding jean farts! One wet and watery 'shart scene only (more like liquid runs), and only a slight stain on my jeans before that. Teasing and sexy and fun vibe. I had eaten some nasty-ass 7-11 franks and cheese toasties the night before, 3 of them in all for another custom I did (toilet one) LOL. Contact me if youd like that one too! Anyway, those toasties made some HORRIFIC farts :OP
    Here is the scenario I was asked to remake:
    'This time we can film in your kitchen or your room again. I was wanting to title it Farting till Sharting" I would like for you to wear the blue pocketless jeans you wore in my first custom that you did for me. I would like it to be in a very sexy and flirty tone again. this time you invite me over to relax and watch a movie, we decided to have a little fun and you turn and look at me and say " You know what I want to do? I want to fart for you again." you explain that You cant help yourself when we hang out and that you want to have a more fun and extreme experience and of course I agree
    You start waving your ass side to side in front of my face and blast a huge fart. You simply look back at me and smile. You then tell me that you have been having runny stools all day and that I may receive some extra gifts. I happy accept and you tell me that if you shart that you are going to keep going
    As you continue farting more, the more the wet stain on your jeans is present after about halfway in the clip you offer to change into another special pair of jeans.
    Model:
    peteuse
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : fartandshart_small.mp4
    File Size : 164.17 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:13:40
    Video : AVC, 1 549 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 124 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/fkz12rjd0px9

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Yana her slave mouth for shit

Scatshop.com- Yana her slave mouth for shit

Description:
    Oh thats cool Yana slave obeys all orders of Madam Olga . This time Ian takes a mouth spitting , drool , shit , and urine . Oh yeah shes a real slave . Olga came into the room , and Jan was lying on the bed , Olga was wearing a strap-on to punish naughty Sluts Yana . Olga first made Yana open his mouth , and began to spit in there . Then she forced Ian to caress her nipples and Breasts and then turned to Jan and pulled off her shorts , Yana was cancer but my knees and naked , Olga went into her ass with a strap-on , Oh yeah thats what I understand the punishment of a slave , Olga has the Yana ass . Then Olga gets strapon from APA Yana takes the transparent plate and says to Yana shit and peed in there . Oh Yana performs her orders . After Yana was filled with shit and urine on a plate , Olga turned her to him and began hands to poke Yana in mouth shit . About Yana had a mouth full of shit , Olga began to push the shit down your throat Yana . the hands and strap-on , Oh yeah this is a very hot video . Then Olga took off the strap on and began to shit in his mouth, Yana , about this is just super ,Yana again takes shit , shit in mouth Yana Olga takes a strap-on and starts to push your shit in the mouth of Yana , OOO there are no words , really hot video .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN4276-1-1.mp4
    File Size : 1315.96 MB
    Duration : 00:13:21
    Video : AVC, 13.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/5ee5g2ev37go

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Playing With Food Scat Pt1

Scatshop.com- Playing With Food Scat Pt1

Description:
    I woke up got in the shower, when down to the kitchen to have breakfast. My stomach started to feel like I had gas, but I quickly figured out that it was no gas. It was a hot steaming pile of poop coming right out my huge ass right there in my kitchen. I smear the hot shit all over my clean well oiled body. So turned on by the smell so sweet an how it felt so warm an creamy on my soft skin. Since I was in the kitchen and always wanted to see how a banana would feel if I fucked my phat ass with it. Thats exactly what I did! I use my poop as lube an fuck the shit out of my tight ass hole with that banana until it bused in me. I was so into fucking my shitty ass I lost track of time so that is why it is 2 parts to this scene. Enjoy, I know I did. Remember breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
    Model:
    ScatFreekzClub
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Playing-with-food-scat-pt-1.mp4
    File Size : 1116.69 MB
    Duration : 00:10:00
    Video : AVC, 15.4 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 214 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: