Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Dirty women kissing

Scatshop.com- Dirty women kissing

Description:
    I love when my mouth used as a toilet . I took the rubber cock and lay down on the bed I wanted to have a little fun , I take a rubber cock in her mouth , her fingers simultaneously caressing his hands breast nipples I like to compress them , I found that very exciting , I love to show you my charms I fuck myself in the cunt with a rubber cock , and then in kador is part of my girlfriend Olga , she begins to caress my Breasts , and we kiss with Olga . After that Olga gets up and asks me to open my mouth I open my mouth and Olga shit in my mouth , my mouth is full of shit , we kiss she licks her shit with my mouth , and we change with Olga sometimes and again kiss , I enter Olga between the legs with a rubber cock and fuck her friend , Im asking that Olga opened her mouth and I fill her mouth Olga shit , I shit and piss my friend in the mouth and we kiss again , then I caress his tongue dirty ass of his girlfriend and at the same time Olga fuck a rubber dick in pussy . I love licking dirty ass of his girlfriend . In this video you will see : I suck and fuck myself with a rubber cock between her legs , lesbian play , kissing fondling , I shit and piss in my mouth as I use my mouth for his girlfriend as toilet . As I caress the dirty ass of his girlfriend and fuck her rubber by a dick between his legs .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN2196-2.mp4
    File Size : 949.94 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:09:47
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/od5t9gp4sdo5

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Shit In Latex Then Smear

Scatshop.com- Shit In Latex Then Smear

Description:
    Watch me in latex leggings after a night out and i tell you how i want you to watch me be really naughty..
    I show off my latex leggings before peeing in them before shitting right inside them,
    I reach my hand down inside and grab my warm shit and smear it on my hands..
    Now watch me smear baby, i smear it all over my tits, thighs, calves and feet and then fuck my tight messy arsehole before doing double penetration with my toys before making myself squirt with my glass toy all over again
    Model:
    evamarie88
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Shit-In-Latex-Then-Smear.mp4
    File Size : 1097.75 MB
    Duration : 00:19:49
    Video : AVC, 7 573 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/qt3ocq9517h5

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Video Combo Vol.5: Spread & Spank Poop Nuggets Ben Wa Poop Ball Ebony Ass Enema

Scatshop.com- Video Combo Vol.5: Spread & Spank_ Poop Nuggets_Ben Wa Poop Ball_Ebony Ass Enema

Description:
    Spread Spank-5:27s
    Laying in bed grabbing, spreading, and spanking my ass wishing someone was sniffing and licking my stinking hole. Slowly pushing a huge turd out of my ass watching it break in two and piss drip down my thigh was a huge turn on. I was able to release more of it on my side but I had to turn over to push out the rest along with more piss dripping out of my pussy.
    Poop Nuggets-2:11s
    Omg this is the poop best I have ever recorded. Holding it in for a hour so I could film it felt so amazing. At first it seemed like it was going to be the usual short thick load, but I was surprised and so aroused at how much there wasas it can out my tight ass it broke off with each push on its on. Not only did it break off but most fell apart into little nugget sizes turning me on more.
    Ben Wa Poop Balls-11:34s
    I finally had a chance to do a video with my new Ben Wa Balls! I slowly put them in my tight ass one by one barely getting them to fit. I rode my fav dildo for a little bit showing a little bit of silver peeking at you through my ass. After a mini shower using my Hitachi I pushed out 7 silver balls, a couple brown lumps, and a big brown lumpy ball with a silver ball stuck in it.
    Ebony Ass Enema- 7:32s
    Boy do my ass look tasty or what? Shaking and spreading my ass then teasing my tight asshole with the enema noozle backforthmmmside to side. I was trying to hold the enema as long as possible using my Hitachi to force my muscles to contract too. I barely got into position before releasing the enema, piss, and cream while using my Hitachi again.
    Model:
    CurvyNicole
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Video-Combo-Vol5.Spread_Spank.Poop_Nuggets.Ben_Wa_Poop_Balls.E bony_Ass_Enema.wmv
    File Size : 343.42 MB
    Resolution : 854x480
    Duration : 00:26:50
    Video : VC-1, 7 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/la7we2d864ut

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Shitting On The Plug

Scatshop.com- Shitting On The Plug

Description:
    Im on my second day of my period and my stomach has been cramping, I feel a big turd coming. I decided to push out my funky poop on my back so you can see my face, turds and soles. My turd as so big it open my shit hole right up for my butt plug to fit in my shit filled puckered hole.
    Model:
    ScatFreekzClub
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Shit-on-the-plug.mp4
    File Size : 1273 MB
    Duration : 00:11:12
    Video : AVC, 15.5 Mb/s, 23.976 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 384 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/fffv3awqoqld

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- pov stripper scat for helpless

Scatshop.com- pov stripper scat for helpless

Description:
    I finish a hard shift at the strip club and come to see a you a helpless client. I feel sorry so sorry for you so I give you a strip show followed by a nice chocolate suprise x
    Model:
    scatnaughtynicole86
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : pov.mpg
    File Size : 460.68 MB
    Resolution : 800x480 @ 854x480
    Duration : 00:15:22
    Video : MPEG Video, 3 880 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : MPEG Audio, 224 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/gulgduraexwz

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Dirty piss

Scatshop.com- Dirty piss

Description:
    Four fingers in ass and little piece of her piss.
    Model:
    FetishPlay88
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : nju.mp4
    File Size : 1144.32 MB
    Duration : 00:14:50
    Video : AVC, 10.6 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/9n5vlp6cxq8i

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Dirty Anal & Feet

Scatshop.com- Dirty Anal & Feet

Description:
    I got a new huge toy. Its so big it stretched my phat pussy open. I was so fucking horny and really needed to cum hard. I shitted for you while I was playing with my phat pussy. I needed my dirty ass fucked hard with a big dick, I came so much. I know you would love to see me finish with a filthy pedicure enjoy my dirty freek.
    Stacey
    XoXo
    Model:
    ScatFreekzClub
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Dirty-Ass-Freak.mp4
    File Size : 2062.82 MB
    Duration : 00:18:18
    Video : AVC, 15.5 Mb/s, 23.976 (24000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 216 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/s837e1ir0kln

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Squirting and Pooping

Scatshop.com- Squirting and Pooping

Description:
    Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com
    Im gonna have some wet and naughty fun before I take a shit Ive been waiting all day to birth I take out my purple dildo and suck it off for a while before pounding my pussy and make myself squirt all over! <3 Then I take a thick creamy shit on the floor and hump the pile, smearing and smooshing my delicious poop all over my plump ass. Mmm I wanna cum again, so I pump my juicy pussy til I squirt-again! And poop out another turd while I cum again I then drag my used dildo all over my pile of squishy shit, and take a taste
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle-squirtingandpooping.mp4
    File Size : 339.36 MB
    Duration : 00:08:07
    Video : AVC, 5 670 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/3dks5v4cxdp8

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Liquid shit out porcelain vases

Scatshop.com- Liquid shit out porcelain vases

Description:
    Olga and Yana I love to experiment . This time the girls arranged lesbian show , Oh yeah Ian is caressing pussy of Olga language and then injects her cunt with a rubber cock , Olga gets a lot of pleasure from the fact that it makes Yana , then the girls change places , and now Yana lay on the floor and widely spread their legs and Olga began to caress Janas pussy , then Olga introduces Yana in pussy rubber cock on and fucking Yana like a whore . Then Olga takes the crystal vase and starts to shit and piss in it , the vase is gradually filled with shit and urine , after Olga was the turn of Yana . Yana also began to fill with piss and shit vase , then Yana and Olga began drinking from a vase , as warmly and beautifully , and then she was dumped from the bowl the shit in his mouth , and gave the vase to Olga Olga also dumped from the bowl itself shit in your mouth . Olga and Yana I love to experiment and shoot for you extreme videos . Any of you can do Zach for filming the video clip on your scenario . We are ready to perform almost everything . Learn more about our offer when communicating .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN5136.mp4
    File Size : 1245.77 MB
    Duration : 00:12:39
    Video : AVC, 13.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/3ta7ruwp1i1c

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Staceys Dirty Anal Apron

Scatshop.com- Staceys Dirty Anal Apron

Description:
    My plan was to clean the up. I couldnt help it I just had to be a little dirty anal whore. I show of my cute new apron that I order for you. While holding a big soft hot load of shit in my phat ass, just for you. I get so hot from my huge funky load, I have to fuck my tight shitty poop-hole. I finger fuck my shit hole for you too freek, my pussy was creaming for you. My shit hole is so tight and warm enjoy I did.
    Model:
    ScatFreekzClub
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Apron-Show-1080.mp4
    File Size : 578.57 MB
    Duration : 00:14:55
    Video : AVC, 5 254 kb/s, 23.976 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 158 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: