Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/oxlofpckns2r

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Dirty scat pig

Scatshop.com- Dirty scat pig

Description:
    Are you tired of you boss giving you grief?.well indulge in this fantasy of overpowering your boss to take shit and put her head in it and oink like a dirty money driven pig
    Model:
    scatnaughtynicole86
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : dirty-scatpig.mpg
    File Size : 425.47 MB
    Resolution : 800x480 @ 854x480
    Duration : 00:14:11
    Video : MPEG Video, 3 885 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : MPEG Audio, 224 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/5t5nl1j765cy

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Toilet Training 101

Scatshop.com- Toilet Training 101

Description:
    This video starts with an amazing beat down. Mistress Lisa kicks, stomps, whips, canes, and face-slaps the helpless slave till he is whimpering and begging her to stop. All the while shes letting him know that he is going to be her toilet. She shows no mercy whatsoever. Any resistance on his part brings on another round of kicks and punches. Finally Lisa decides to piss and positions her toilet slave with a shallow tray under his head. She lets loose with a hard piss that the slave can barely keep up with no matter how fast he swallows and gulps. Some spills and even worse- he pukes some out onto the tray. Lisa forces him to lick up the piss and vomit while she whips him. Lisa lets him know its time to use his mouth as her toilet and the battered slave is less than eager, which brings on another round of violent bitch-slaps. Not wanting the slave to back out, Lisa puts a mouth spreader in his mouth and perches her asshole right over the slaves mouth. She shits a nice hard mouthful right into his mouth which drops to the back of his throat, instantly making him gag. She shits out another big log all over his face. While the slave works on swallowing one mouthful and controlling his gag reflex Lisa wipes her ass and shoves the toilet paper into his mouth, releasing the mouth spreader so the lucky slave can chew. She gets a piece of plastic to hold the shit log and begins the process of forced feeding. She alternately encourages and reprimands her new toilet slave, spitting or slapping him depending on his rate of consumption, or in his case-flushing. If you love forced toilet training and wonder how a domme can turn a slave into a human toilet then this video is for you.
    Model:
    lisadomina
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Toilet-Training-101.wmv
    File Size : 186.85 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:12:38
    Video : VC-1, 1 900 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 160 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/hgv3nfd5z54t

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Dirty games of three girls

Scatshop.com- Dirty games of three girls

Description:
    I again invited her friends to her house , Alice and Caroline are happy to come to my house and we play different dirty games . This time the three of us sat on the sofa and began to first kiss I like to kiss girls on the mouth , Im kissing Caroline and Alice took off my bra and fondles my Breasts , as she his tongue vozbuzhdaet me , then we together with Alice caressed her , then Alice caress her big Breasts . After that were having, lesbian train pussy I caress Caroline and Alice caresses me during foreplay Carolina shits and pisses on me on my chest Oh Yes I love when a girl does that , Alice his tongue skillfully playing with my pussy , we again change the posture of Carolina lies down on her back parting her legs I stand cancer and begins to caress the pussy of his girlfriend , and Alice climbs on top and shit on my ass when I caress pussy Carolina , my ass stikaet shit Alice , Alice picks up the rubber dick and Fucks me in the ass . My ass all in the shit of Alice , she has me in the ass a member , but that is a super train , then Alice licks her shit off my ass . All three of us got a thrill , we love what we do .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN6767.mp4
    File Size : 1080.26 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:11:07
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/btlqr1zh1b64

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Big Turd in Slaves Mouth!!!

Scatshop.com- Big Turd in Slaves Mouth!!!

Description:
    I havent taken a shit in 2 days and boy do I have to go! This time I get my Toilet Slave to get down on his knees and beg for my goodness! I get him to lay his head back in the toilet bowl as I proceed to torture him with my piss all over his face and force him to open wide while I take one of my biggest shits ever right into his filthy little mouth! After doing my business I get to smear my delicious scat all over his face and yeshe loves it!!!
    Model:
    mystresstee
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Punishingmyslave.mp4
    File Size : 376.27 MB
    Duration : 00:10:23
    Video : AVC, 4 867 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/fulsaqm5siid

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Gynecologic speculum and ass all in the shit

Scatshop.com- Gynecologic speculum and ass all in the shit

Description:
    Yes it is very dirty video girls Yana and Olga arrange a show for you . Yana took a gynecologic speculum , and said to Olga climbed up on the table and got cancer on his knees . Olga did . Yana put Olga anal gynecological mirror and she had begun to shit . Oh Yes of Olgas ass released a large amount of crap . You may well be seen as out of Olgas ass comes out shit . Oh this is just super . When Olga ceased to shit Yana started to smear shit on the ass of Olga , Yana covers a large group of shit ass Olga completely smearing her buttocks . Then Yana took off his Bathrobe and climbed onto the table and got cancer , Olga entered in the ass of Yana gynecologic speculum and Yana also started shitting out ass, Yanina started to come out a large amount of shit . Oh Yes it is very sexy out ass Yana . Olga also started to smear shit on the ass Yana . Oh this is so cool . Very hot video for you, our beloved friends .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN4386-1.mp4
    File Size : 1330.04 MB
    Duration : 00:13:30
    Video : AVC, 13.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/vzk37bx0e6bv

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Eat An Extra Load Of My Shit

Scatshop.com- Eat An Extra Load Of My Shit

Description:
    Have you ever fantasized about being a human toilet to a beautiful, dominant woman who truly enjoys humiliating you? Do you want to show your adoration for a goddess by showing her that you adore and treasure her bodily waste? All the while she treats you like a sub-human slave whose only worth is suffering for her amusement. Well then this clip is for you. Mistress Lisa stands over her toilet slave and pisses all over his face and into his mouth. Then comes the real meal! She squats over his open mouth and shits a large load. She gets a pair of gloves and starts force feeding him the precious shit. He seems to have a tough time chewing and swallowing so Lisa calls in her friend Mistress Carlin, who squats over toilet slaves mouth and pisses to loosen up the shit and allow him to swallow easier. Mistress Carlin then moves over to the slaves cock and pisses all over it while Lisa shoves more shit into his mouth. The whole time the two dominant women are laughing at the slaves predicament and verbally humiliating him. Lisa has the urge to go again so squats and takes another piss and shit into the slaves mouth. Lisa isnt satisfied with slaves shit eating ability so uses a big dildo to help the slave. She puts clumps of shit onto the dildo and fucks the slaves mouth with it.For the finale Lisa steps on the last piece of shit and has her slave lick it off the bottom of her shoe.
    Model:
    lisadomina
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Eat-an-Extra-Load-Of-My-Shit.wmv
    File Size : 134.31 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:09:08
    Video : VC-1, 1 900 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 160 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/zc60m3geia1u

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Sexy fresh shit

Scatshop.com- Sexy fresh shit

Description:
    Sexy fresh shit for you Just straight from my ass. Do you wanna see this? Come here I am waiting
    I take off my jeans and panties. Show you my hot ass. Are you horny? First wait. Something is comming Something big and very long. This is my shit. Shit for you!
    Model:
    HotDirtyIvone
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : e341.mp4
    File Size : 589.37 MB
    Duration : 00:07:24
    Video : AVC, 10.8 Mb/s, 50.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/xzdosvttcafn

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- I toilet for Olga a lot of shit and urine

Scatshop.com- I toilet for Olga a lot of shit and urine

Description:
    I went to the balcony I was wearing a light robe , I lit a cigarette and looked out the window , I pushed aside the robe and began to show you my Breasts and nipples I could see my roommates but I dont care , I show you my Tits and hairy pussy , then Im stepping away from the window and take the rubber cock driving him into her hairy pussy and then ass , then I pull out a rubber cock and begin to caress it with her mouth , I love to play mouth with the male member . Olga was watching me and wanted to go to the toilet at me , I didnt mind I was lying on the floor and Olga came up to me and vasterlosa on my naked body liquid diarrhea , Oh yeah Im all in shits just fine . In my body flows the diarrhea and I also want to use the toilet first, I shoot a big jet of urine on the floor and then my butt goes fat turd , lot of shit kept my ass . But thats not all Olga came over to me again and starts to piss on my body . This is a very hot video !
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1674.mp4
    File Size : 1103.73 MB
    Duration : 00:11:22
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/0rdszudpbyp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Laying On My Back Shits

Scatshop.com- Laying On My Back Shits

Description:
    One of my favorite positions to push out a nice big load of shit is while Im laying on my back! It feels like I am giving birth to a dirty shit baby! I love laying on my back and sticking my legs up in the air while I push and push out a huge fat log!
    Ive found some of the hottest clips of me shitting while laying on my back and collected them all into one amazing, nasty video for you! Plus! A brand new never before seen monster load! Watch me shit out load after load of poop all while laying on my back!
    Enjoy!
    Scat 322-Laying On My Back Shits
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : onbackcollection.mp4
    File Size : 891.08 MB
    Duration : 00:09:27
    Video : AVC, 13.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS