Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Arias Stinky Plops and "Shitty" Conversations!!

Scatshop.com- Arias Stinky Plops and "Shitty" Conversations!!

Description:
    A Great compilation of Classic Lady Aria Clips!! Maybe old to my oldest fans, but will be new to my newest ones. Enjoy a nice mix of clips as Aria texts and chats on the phone. One of my favorite clips EVER is when she is on the phone with her sister-in-law while taking a HUGE shit!! Apparently her sister-in-law had just finished talking about taking a shit of her own while Talking to Aria. Aria blames her having to go on it being contagious" as apparently any time her sister-in-law calls she has to go as well!! Enjoy as she grunts and strains out some juicy plops mid convo as they even have an amazing dialouge about pooping while pooping!!! These were all individual clips now compiled into one for a great price!!!
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Aria-011517.mp4
    File Size : 400.44 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:12:15
    Video : AVC, 4 433 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/n7yikipmlyv7

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Your girfriend shitting

Scatshop.com- Your girfriend shitting

Description:
    Youre watching your girlfriend in the bathroom. You are hidden behind the door. But there is one small fissure You see her hot ass. She wear tight dress and doing makeup. She goes to the party with friends She make one fart and next. She is so sexy. Suddenly takes off her panties. You see her ass and pussy After a while she put her ass so much more back and she is just shitting. Yes! Your girlfriend just make some stinky shit in bathroom.
    Model:
    HotDirtyIvone
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : e418.mp4
    File Size : 682.72 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:08:37
    Video : AVC, 10.8 Mb/s, 50.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/8hqtuvo39eva

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Mouth full of shit and piss

Scatshop.com- Mouth full of shit and piss

Description:
    We love to play very dirty games love to caress each others ass which was still in the toilet , shit on each other in the mouth on the face and body , play with her shit drinking urine . In this video we caress each other first pussy and then ass , then mouth we fill each other with shit and urine . Dear our fans, you can make a custom request video of all of us , you write us a personal message that you want to see in the video we will communicate with you clarify all the details and we start recording your order . If you want to get a hot video of two beautiful girls please write and we will gladly reply .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1626-1.mp4
    File Size : 1040.16 MB
    Duration : 00:10:45
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/75m70o39jfwi

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Taco Tuesday Bubbly Jean Farts

Scatshop.com- Taco Tuesday Bubbly Jean Farts

Description:
    On Tuesdays we have tacos!
    It happened again every single time I make shrimp tacos I get gassy as fuck.
    My stomach was so full of gas after eating I had to record this video. I think the shrimp and cabbage make me the gassiest. I make this slaw out of green apples, red cabbage and carrots and I pile it on top of my tacos. The cabbage went right through me and produced these disgusting farts. The farts were so loud, bubbly and wet that at the end I actually.well youll see for yourself when you watch.
    Model:
    Glamourpussyy
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 57DAB2F6-861A-4CCA-B1E1-E5DE76C1F613.mov
    File Size : 215.5 MB
    Duration : 00:04:53
    Video : AVC, 6 030 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/vgmp31ogcl53

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Daddy I Poop in My Panty Then Take Me From Behind Licking Shit

Scatshop.com- Daddy_I Poop in My Panty Then Take Me From Behind_Licking Shit

Description:
    This is another sexy dirty and filthy daddy and step daughter role play video. I wear inncent meshy bikini. I know youre watching me Daddy. Youre looking at me all day long, dont you Daddy? Why do you do it, could you explain me? Well im so bored all day and I was thinking what should I do when you come home daddy. Im always being such a cute but kinky and dirty princess you known well Daddy. I wanna show you my dirty idea. Do you wanna see.?How much do you like what you see? My perky tits, my perfect asshole. I show you in the video my body. So you can get nice view as always.
    I wanna play this time Daddy, playing with you. Im just getting naughty. So I show my asshole just pull off on halfway my already skidmarked bikini. Im puckering many times. And I encourage you to Sniff and lick my asshole. I see youre getting hard in your pants. I lift up my legs and I will poop into pants. I push it so hard for you Daddy. Making big mess and filling with so much poo my cute panty. Hot and stinky poo and pee makes dirty my ass. Do you like this view? Tell me you are so quiet daddy.. When I finished pooping I show you upclose to cam. Wow looks amazing and so much poo destroy my bikini. I sniff it and I tell you do the same. Sniffing over and over. Then I turning and show up my asshole what I cover with more poo. Smearing and fingering hard and feel so good. You can sniff it daddy and enjoy it. I take my dido and penetrate into my tight asshole daddy , what a great moment I see on your face, it just turned you on.. Youre so hard dont you? You wanna take me from behind and fuck this tight arsehole. Play with me Daddy. What a nice and hard dick have in my ass. I fuck myself hard with my dido and I can cum very quick I feel.. Hear me moaning a lot and I tell you Daddy I will cum. Little princess just came. My tight asshole isnt look tight. Gap my asshole. And hear me farting too. You know daddy I like being such a filthy girl. At the end I just clean my shit covered dido. You can imagine thats your messy dick what I lick it clean. At the final scene I just apply more shit on my ass. And I tell you how much fun we had together. Its a sexy video with lots of dirty moment, loads of shit, destroyed bikini, lots of anal fucking and linking. Enjoy it
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20171011_091807.mp4
    File Size : 654.08 MB
    Duration : 00:22:06
    Video : AVC, 4 000 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/frad2ivk2xjp

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Pooping in Costume! Part 2

Scatshop.com- Pooping in Costume! Part 2

Description:
    I have another Pooping in Costume video for you! This one is Part 2!
    I put on three different costumes: A sexy, pin up sailor girl costume, a very naughty nun, and sweet, but sexy Minnie Mouse! I wonder which one is the dirtiest!?
    I push out a nice stinky load of poop in each costume! Pooping in costume is so fun and naughty! And, of course, I love shitting for you!
    Enjoy!
    Dont forget to check out Part 1 as well!
    Scat 240-Pooping in Costume! Part 2
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : costumep2.mp4
    File Size : 1223.78 MB
    Duration : 00:10:17
    Video : AVC, 16.4 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/oh2jbaxlw1kl

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Melissas New POV Ploppage!!

Scatshop.com- Melissas New POV Ploppage!!

Description:
    Melissa is back with some new up close action!! enjoy a nice mix of POV clips as she pees and plops in over 16 minutes of action!! The original booty of all booties is still as juicy and FUNKY as ever!! She even mixes in a few reverse peeing clips as well.
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : melissa-070616.mp4
    File Size : 1592.29 MB
    Duration : 00:17:30
    Video : AVC, 12.6 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 120 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/y7odg8kp3l3m

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Ebony Jewel is "The Lady in Red"!!!

Scatshop.com- Ebony Jewel is "The Lady in Red"!!!

Description:
    Ebony Jewel is back with a clip that is literally RED HOT!! This is a custom fan request. Enjoy as Ebony Jewel has been a Bad Kitty! Enjoy as she begins by putting on lipstick in front of the camera. She blows you a kiss before she proceeds to shake her sexy ass in her skin tight red dress before proceeding to get down on all fours to release a Funky Load in her Bedroom!!! She had it Stankin up in there!! Then enjoy as she sprays some lysol to try to cover the smell!! All that pooping and shaking has made that kitty thirsty!! Next she bends over to drink out her water bowl. Enjoy as she shakes that lovely tail feather she got behind her while doing it!! This is Ebony Jewels Freakiest, kinkiest EFRO adventure to date!! A Scatshop Only Exclusive!!
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Ebony-Jewel-070416-1.mp4
    File Size : 1401.71 MB
    Duration : 00:10:15
    Video : AVC, 18.9 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 170 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/wnl84auel4mi

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Shitty After Party

Scatshop.com- Shitty After Party

Description:
    Just got in from a night out with the girls. I have ate so much but couldnt shit while we were out. My stomach is so bloated I have to get this out now. I shit out two nice thick turds on the family room an of course those drinks have me peeing like crazy. I did both right in your face freek like you like.
    Model:
    ScatFreekzClub
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Shitty-After-Party.mp4
    File Size : 999.06 MB
    Duration : 00:08:52
    Video : AVC, 15.5 Mb/s, 23.976 (24000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/y8mlg1610vnr

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Our affection and diarrhea ass

Scatshop.com- Our affection and diarrhea ass

Description:
    We love playing with each other Asses fondle each other pussy and so hairy pussy . This time we turn to each other first caressed hairy pussy and then roll over on his stomach and caressed his tongue ass holes anus they have such sweet we love to caress each other and at the time when first I and then you and Olga fondle each other, we explode liquid diarrhea and shit dripping off our Asses . We dont stop and caressed each other while ass stikaet shit liquid diarrhea . Filled daily store hot video innovations with our participation , and we are ready to fulfill your order for video shooting with our participation , if you have a finished script for us, you dont hesitate to send it to us . We are ready to realize all your fantasies for us there are no taboos and stop words . Do not hesitate to write we will reply you for any your question and will write to you personally in your collection hot video with our participation . Learn more about our offer when communicating with us .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1948.mp4
    File Size : 1050.6 MB
    Duration : 00:10:50
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO: