Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Nasty Diarrhea in Slaves mouth!!!

Scatshop.com- Nasty Diarrhea in Slaves mouth!!!

Description:
    I had some nachos and queso last night and washed it down with Tequila shots so I know my poo is gonna be runny! I think it will be a nasty one so I get my slave to get on his knees while I sit on a bar stool and proceed to humiliate him by shitting right into his filthy little mouth! The diarrhea just keeps coming and coming as I make him eat my delicious poop and lick my asshole clean after Im donedont you wish you could take his place
    Model:
    mystresstee
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Nastydiarheainslavesmouth.mp4
    File Size : 280.97 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:07:04
    Video : AVC, 5 352 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/128504elc20z

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Lets Pee Poo And Smear Together

Scatshop.com- Lets Pee_Poo And Smear Together

Description:
    I Want us to have fun at the same time, I tell you i want you to pee with me laying down with your legs high in the air, Then i make you stoke your dick while you watch me fuck myself and make myself cum for you..
    Nows time for us to poo together, I want us both on all fours and want us to push at the same time, I push out 2 big poos and then show you it, Nows time for us to smear i want us to smear it on our arses then want you to cover your cock with your shit and i give you a cum countdown to blow your load
    Model:
    evamarie88
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Lets-Pee-Poo-And-Smear-Together.mp4
    File Size : 703.64 MB
    Duration : 00:14:53
    Video : AVC, 6 437 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/tkiub55y2cqg

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Femdom Piss Party 15

Scatshop.com- Femdom Piss Party 15

Description:
    So many beautifull girls and so much piss, thats our piss parties!
    Model:
    mikadoshop
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : nikkifemdomparty2013_15pee.wmv
    File Size : 331.46 MB
    Duration : 00:08:33
    Video : VC-1, 5 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 384 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 6 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/hxdrhaxj49xu

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Shit in shoes and enema farting from Olga

Scatshop.com- Shit in shoes and enema farting from Olga

Description:
    Olga and Yana I love to experiment . This time Yana took off her high-heeled shoes and put on the floor , and she got cancer on the mini table , Olga took shoes Yana and brought them to the ass Yana , and Yana began to fill them with piss and shit , yeah its just cool here, not what you say . After Yana pulled out of his ass shit in the shoes , she told Olga to put shoes on his feet, Yana , Olga did . Then Olga got cancer on his lap on the mini table , while Yana took a plastic bottle which was napolnena water and put Olga in the ass . And started filling the Olga water , but what strong the fountains came out of the ass of Olga , Yes, a fart gave ass Olga you just cant imagine , Yana was all fucked up from the fountains of assholes Olga , Yana enjoyed as Olga fart , turned to the ass Olga your face and mouth . This time Ian shit in dress shoes , large quantity of crap , Olga takes in his ass a big amount of water , Yana makes her an enema . Olga produces a lot of fountains out of his ass , And a lot of loud farts . Pleasant to you of viewing .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN5130-2.mp4
    File Size : 1107.75 MB
    Duration : 00:11:15
    Video : AVC, 13.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/4podbmncdzhs

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Full body cleansing enema .

Scatshop.com- Full body cleansing enema .

Description:
    Yana gave you a great cleaning of your body , Yana went into the bathroom and at first thought to take a shower but then changed my mind and fat to fill his ass with water , Yes, what a bunch of poop from the ass Yana with water . Yana throughout the video clip fills her ass with water and squirts it back together shit . Very dirty water came out of the ass Yana , in the bath water of white color turned into brown shit on the walls of the bath, too, shit , Yana change poses to clean yourself well . We remind you that we accept orders for video clips , and are ready to perform custom queries .Write your scripts to us in private messages and we will respond to you
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0070.mp4
    File Size : 830.71 MB
    Duration : 00:08:32
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/4p5qclxwo4am

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Yana Olga and shit and piss in a public toilet

Scatshop.com- Yana_Olga and shit and piss in a public toilet

Description:
    Yana Olga and I went for a walk and they wanted to use the toilet , as girls did not go to the toilet in the morning . Yana Olga found a public toilet and went in , they went into the booth together and Yana got the video camera . Olga took off his jacket and a little caressed her pussy , took off his white briefs and began to shit . A large amount of shit out of their ass Olga Olga for one and released large amounts of urine , after Olga went to the toilet , she dried it with paper your ass and showed you a piece of paper on which were shit . Then went to the bathroom Yana , Yana took off his jacket and took off my panties , and at first Yana has released a stream of urine , and then Yana began to shit . Yes Yana Olga and I shit a large amount of shit . And Yana loved to visit a public toilet together with Olga .The girls did not flush the shit , and showed it to you , it was in the toilet . Soon, Yana and Olga will visit other public toilets Watch for updates in our store .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0039.mp4
    File Size : 789.82 MB
    Duration : 00:08:05
    Video : AVC, 13.4 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/9w14uq8ajd5z

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Jean And Latex Fart Session

Scatshop.com- Jean And Latex Fart Session

Description:
    Watch me give you a fart session your never forget I start off in jeans and let rip big wet farts. Pretty stinky huh Sniff them farts over and over again. I them slide on latex leggings and fart wet loud farts in your direction Smell my Dirty Farts. Sniff Them
    #Fart #Farting #Girlfart #latexfart #jeanfart #evamarie88 #wetfart
    Model:
    evamarie88
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Jeans-And-Latex-Fart-Sesh.mp4
    File Size : 1116.72 MB
    Duration : 00:12:50
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/5hb0fr1w0tkt

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Gynecologic speculum in pussy and ass

Scatshop.com- Gynecologic speculum in pussy and ass

Description:
    I love to show you my charms my hairy pussy anus . This time I took a gynecologic speculum and inserted first into the hairy pussy and then in ass . My hairy pussy open for you you will be able to see whats between my legs , then I put his ass gynecologic speculum and pushed his anus very widely widely . You can see my ass wide open and see shit , because I am not went to the toilet , in my butt a lot a lot of shit . I took the catheter and inserted himself into hairy cunt and began to piss through a catheter and shit through gynecological mirror , really hard to shit when your ass is gynecologic speculum . But I cant restrain myself anymore and I explode the shit just falls out my ass Oh such a relief , but I cant stop and here me shoots a fountain stream of urine up Oh this is just great . A large amount of shit came out of me through rasshiritel which was inserted in my ass , Im all in the shit and the urine but happy . As you can consider as out of my ass through the gynecologic speculum comes out shit .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0122.mp4
    File Size : 1114.91 MB
    Duration : 00:11:29
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/nubm8eee2dh1

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Scat play with anal plug and spit

Scatshop.com- Scat play with anal plug and spit

Description:
    Im just starting my adventure with scat. In the movie you can see how im playing with a small, dirty anal plug and next then licking it. I really liked the smell and taste of poo. Im begin a new brown life. Now Im thinking about the next hardcore movie with a lots of poo on the face and hair.
    Model:
    Emilia
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : emi2mov.mp4
    File Size : 928.67 MB
    Duration : 00:07:31
    Video : AVC, 17.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/v7fdysptl7wi

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Making You My Toilet

Scatshop.com- Making You My Toilet

Description:
    Were in the middle of some bedroom play and and Im checking in with you to make sure all the bondage knots have you tied up well and good. I start to strip, revealing my sexy lingerie underneath my outfit, and mention with concern how Ive wanted to talk to you about something. I reveal that I know youve been spying on me in the bathroom, that Ive heard you squealing in the hallway in-between bouts of my tremendous rumbling shits, and that Ive seen you sneak in after I leave to gulp in the smell left behind. I tell you I know youre a dirty little shit lover, and that I can tell that all you want is to desperately suck my shit down. I tease you about it for a while before deciding Im going to make you a happy little poo lover and that Ill enjoy training you to become my new toilet
    Haha just look at you, how excited and desperate you look. Be patient, slave" you cant do anything while youre all tied up now, can you? I bet if you werent youd launch right across the room to suck my hole I rub my tummy as I tell you about the delicious turd I have baking for you I turn around and show you my winking butthole and tease you. I hope this was a nice surprise for you, but you better choke down all my shit or no sex for a month! I push out my load onto your face, encouraging you to finish it all take my time, slave. Savor the taste.. you wont be getting anything else to eat until I come back tomorrow night.
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-makingyoumytoilet.mp4
    File Size : 511.6 MB
    Duration : 00:10:37
    Video : AVC, 6 566 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: