Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Lick My Filthy Shithole!

Scatshop.com- Lick My Filthy Shithole!

Description:
    Look at my dirty ass and shithole! Do you like my poopy chocolate starfish? It looks so tasty doesnt it? Do you want it? Do you want to taste it?
    Your job is to clean my shithole. I just had the most amazing dirty fun without you. You dont get to have any sexy fun with me. Your only job is to clean up after. Look at how shitty my big sexy ass is! You need to clean my filthy shithole! Clean it with your mouth! Lick and suck my shithole. Eat all the smeared poop off of my juicy ass cheeks.
    Youd clean my ass no matter how much shit was plastered there, right? What if I had just had the most amazing scat sex with my boyfriend and he came all over my ass. Would you lick my shit and his cum up? What if he had cum up inside my shithole. Would you still clean my shitty ass and suck out his cum? I bet you would! Because youre a dirty, filthy shit loving shithole licker!
    Enjoy!
    Scat 772-Lick My Filthy Shithole!
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : cleanmyassandshithole-1.mp4
    File Size : 933.92 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:06:46
    Video : AVC, 19.1 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/xnm6li5z2gqe

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- I lick your shitty ass

Scatshop.com- I lick your shitty ass

Description:
    Hab mir von nem Freund auf die Hand scheissen lassen und ihm dann der Arsch damit eingeschmiert. Dann habe ich ihm seinen vollgeschissenen Arsch ausgeleckt während er uber meinem Gesicht gekniet hat. Als ich damit fertig war durfte er mir noch in mein KV-verschmiertes Gesicht spritzen.
    Model:
    ScatqueenJenny
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : KV-Arschlecken.wmv
    File Size : 122.68 MB
    Resolution : 720x576 @ 676x576
    Duration : 00:05:29
    Video : VC-1, 3 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/zmuyxfo476xg

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- These Poops Hurt My Butthole! Ouch!

Scatshop.com- These Poops Hurt My Butthole! Ouch!

Description:
    Ouch! Pushing out these thick, hard turds is hard! My tight little butthole certainly has its work out out for itself At first its easy-and feels pleasurable to push I moan with a mix of pleasured pain each time, and ground hog these logs, savoring the sensation and telling you about it my last shit tho? One of the widest Ive ever had to groan and push out my asshole. That one took *forever*, and was so thick and hard, it actually hurt! In a good way, of course but it was so intense I could barely stand it <3 I also like to show off my little butt presents afterwards, hope you enjoy them half as much as I did
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-thesepoopshurtmybuttholeouch.mp4
    File Size : 1242.67 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:08:47
    Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 126 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/v6z3k54qq2he

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Extreme Flatulence

Scatshop.com- Extreme Flatulence

Description:
    I know you all like those wet sounding farts, well these literally are wet! My asshole gets nice and lubricated for you from farting and can be perfectly seen through my tight white leggings!
    Model:
    SexyFlatulence
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : sfblog_16.wmv
    File Size : 110.74 MB
    Resolution : 854x480
    Duration : 00:03:58
    Video : VC-1, 8 192 kb/s, 10.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/c0ceezxdbo53

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Fuck My Shitty AssholeGaping Shitty Dildo Licking

Scatshop.com- Fuck My Shitty AssholeGaping_Shitty Dildo Licking

Description:
    I dont wear any clothes in video. I feel desperation at beginning I just wanna release poo so bad. I have a dildo and also got a fantasy about I lick and sucking your cock. So I make wet my dildo and rubbing asshole by dildo. In the video I talk sexy and dirty. Wanna hear how much youd Licking this asshole of mine or want me to sit on your face and smell me. I wish seriously ? I prepare my hole to penetrate this cock. Oh fuck im so tight yet, start fucking asshole slowly and moaning. Im watching at you and try to keep eye contact with you in the entire time. Look dildo got dirty and Shitty. ..I lick it, taste poo, lets continue to fuck myself. I make dirty this dildo as much as i can, and I tell you maybe your dream come true by this time when you slide your cock deep into ass. Fuck me please, can you do it to me? So I just pushing out a pile of poo during anal fuck. Pooping behind to camera and watching you. Such a dirty play ? Also pee and poop a bit on the dildo. Can you imagine you are under me and I do like this with you? After poop I just keep fucking ass and talking dirty. I please you to fuck me hard and enjoy my creamy, juicy and Shitty hole then cum deep inside. I give you countdown from 10 sec. And come into me right now. In video You can see me fuck butt hole in doggy and gaping too. Im Gaping my tight asshole for you. Also do farts until Im gaping. At the end I tell you we had such a dirty fun this time and I lick and suck off some shit of dildo. ? Come and be dirty with me.
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20180720_133209.mp4
    File Size : 732.05 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:16:39
    Video : AVC, 6 003 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ska4sa1mos29

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Dirty cocktail of the Zhitkov shit and urine .

Scatshop.com- Dirty cocktail of the Zhitkov shit and urine .

Description:
    I love shooting extreme video , in this video I shit liquid diarrhea in a glass and piss , I do the dirty cocktail . Which once filled my drink I start to drink it .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSC_0004-1.mp4
    File Size : 549.44 MB
    Duration : 00:05:40
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/6j00r14b9yg9

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Dirty Anal Surprise+Sucking Messy Dildo

Scatshop.com- Dirty Anal Surprise+Sucking Messy Dildo

Description:
    I think its a pretty sexy scat and messy anal video. Just wear only a pair if panty at starting. Well I tell you I have a big surprise for you. I know how good after a long and tiring day get a nice surprise. So you just coming home baby and I tell you, im so horny and wanna give you a little gift. I know you love dirty anal playing so this time youre dream come true. I tease you with taking off my pants showing ass,asshole, you know well cannot resist me. Dont try it at all, just go me with me. I start sucking that hard dick of yours, good isnt it? Then penetrate into my wet pussy, feel so good do you agree? After tasting my pussy I tease you from behind just playing with your hard cock between ass cheeks. Youre impressed dont you? So then I pooping on your dick baby and you could feel my warm turd whats feeling so nice. Are you ready to penetrate your cock into my dirty asshole? Of course you do, I just fuck myself with my dildo and gaping many times. Tell me baby did I surprise you with this naughty and messy anal playing? Now you can relax with me was such a long day. I fuck myself ass till I have anal orgasm and your dick just getting harder and harder. After I cum take out my dildo and I start to sucking them. I imagine this is your cock in my mouth. At the end I want to to cum in my mouth so sucking your dirty poo covered cock. Encourage you to cum for me, spit it on feet times just make it slippery and at the end of our filthy playtime you come directly into my mouth.
    Hope was a nice surprise baby ? Enjoy.
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20171118_102927.mp4
    File Size : 626.97 MB
    Duration : 00:21:11
    Video : AVC, 4 002 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 129 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/v1dbdvn0wd76

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Eat your shit + pissing .

Scatshop.com- Eat your shit + pissing .

Description:
    Walk on the street prompted me to write to you a video where I piss and shit and then eat their shit . If you like something unusual then this video is for you . I like to eat my own shit and smear their body . If you want I recorded a video for you , your scripts write to me in personal messages .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSC_0003-2.mp4
    File Size : 864.9 MB
    Duration : 00:08:57
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ly5hihupvg9o

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Peeing My Panties For Daddy

Scatshop.com- Peeing My Panties For Daddy

Description:
    I miss when you used to get onto me for peeing my panties, Daddy! So I pee my panties again for you, but it makes me so horny when you clean me up that I just wont stop until I cum! Close ups as well as peeing everywhere when I cum with the hitachi.
    Model:
    cybertoilet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : daddypee.mp4
    File Size : 1747.28 MB
    Duration : 00:20:01
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 23.976 (24000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 199 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/vyp4tvjwh1op

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Pooping Close Up Voyeur View

Scatshop.com- Pooping Close Up Voyeur View

Description:
    Watch the poop come out of my ass from up close! Very sexy and fun, I love when you watch me like this!
    Model:
    cybertoilet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : closeuppoo.mp4
    File Size : 246.5 MB
    Resolution : 854x480
    Duration : 00:06:37
    Video : AVC, 5 004 kb/s, 23.976 (24000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 196 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: