Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Mistress Emily - Back to Shit!

Scatshop.com- Mistress Emily - Back to Shit!

Description:
    I got up this morning, put on a nice diaphanous dress, and some makeup before work. The only thing I havent done yet is fed my pig. Yesterday I had an exotic meal, so today Ive prepared an extra soft and smelly shit, ready to diminish this subhumans hunger. It is ready in the morning, starving and craving my delicacy, and I waste no time to deliver. Straight to the mouth, no need for explaining, asking for permission and such trivial things I dont want to hear complaints, moans and other unpleasant sounds. My ass is to be worshiped and adored. Of course, nothing goes without humiliation. I spit on top of the mess and punish the slave.
    Model:
    marcos579
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 215192.mp4
    File Size : 843.59 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:09:44
    Video : AVC, 11.9 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/puzw4nadlyk0

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Fart Slave with Suprise SHIT

Scatshop.com- Fart Slave with Suprise SHIT

Description:
    My regular fart slave is so annoying. He begs to be treated like a toilet just so when im ready to shit he arrives late or starts crying. Today he is getting shit. ALL week he was texting me begging for scat but I knew if I told him he was he would bitch out. So once he came over I sat my ass right down on his face, and I told him we were doing mouth farts- he wrapped his mouth around my asshole and I shitted. overtime I shitted in his mouth. He got lots of shit and farts and was a little bitch the whole time. Can you believe it? If not take a look.
    Model:
    scatdesire
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 19821.mp4
    File Size : 924.52 MB
    Duration : 00:10:37
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/85i4ncpmog83

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Messy Shower Poo

Scatshop.com- Messy Shower Poo

Description:
    Wanna see me make a big mess in the shower? In this video I lay a hard turd in the shower and have some fun spreading it all over and ruining my red bodysuit!

This purchase includes three videos, two are different angles and one is both angles side by side.
    (Im a trans woman, just so ya know. )
    Model:
    EmilyMilk
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : C8BBE2CE-1E21-4E95-AD8B-EA4250929075.mp4
    File Size : 966.19 MB
    Duration : 00:21:05
    Video : AVC, 6 267 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/4vsosbb2u675

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Eating shit and edging at work

Scatshop.com- Eating shit and edging at work

Description:
    I ate some shit at work in the bathroom while playing with my creamy cunt. Im not allowed to cum without permission.
    Model:
    worthlessholes
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_0418.mp4
    File Size : 247.86 MB
    Resolution : 1024x576
    Duration : 00:08:49
    Video : AVC, 3 737 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 185 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/3ok1iag9y4lp

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- A Month Of My Shit - Complete Adventure!

Scatshop.com- A Month Of My Shit - Complete Adventure!

Description:
    I did it again! You guys know how much I love saving up a ton of my poop and smearing it all over myself, playing in my mountain of poop and talking so dirty to you! This time I saved an entire months worth of my shit! Everything I pooped out for the last 31 days I saved! And then I got so filthy and so nasty with my months worth of poop! Come see all the filthy fun I got into this month! Come play with me and listen to me talk dirty to you! Watch me make myself cum over and over and over again in my pool of poop!
    Smearing
    I saved up an entire months worth of shit in glass jars. I saved up so much poop! But now its time to get filthy with this huge pile of poop! Watch me empty out all the jars as I talk dirty to you. I create a mountain of shit! Look at all this poop! I cant wait to smear it all over my big, sexy, curvy body! I start by sitting my big ass in my huge pile of poop! Oh, my shit feels so good on my skin! Look at me smearing all this poop into my body! Im rolling around in my pool of poop and having so much fun being a nasty shit girl!
    Diaper Play
    I cleaned up my hands so that I can put a diaper on! Ive always wanted to wear a diaper while Im completely covered in poop! I hope I can get this diaper on while Ive got so much shit on me! My diaper doesnt stay clean and cute for long! Its covered in my shit! Im going to destroy this diaper! Watch me grab big handfuls of my poop and stuff them down my diaper! I rub my pussy and smear my shit against my horny clit! Oh it feels so good being a nasty, dirty, diaper girl! It feels so good that Im going to cum from stuffing poop down my diaper and rubbing my horny pussy!
    Play With Me
    Look how happy I am in my pool of filth! I have an entire months worth of shit in here with me! Do you want to come join me?! Think of all the fun we could have! I know you want to come play! You want to join me! We can smear each others bodies and make each other cum so hard! We could have the most amazing sex and cum like crazy in this pool of poop! Maybe we could have a cute girl come join us too! We could stay in here forever! Pooping and smearing our shit all day! We would have so much fun! Please come join me in my pool of poop!
    Live In My Shit
    I want to make you live in my shit forever! You like this pool of my poop dont you? You like it so much you want to stay in it forever, dont you? I could make you live in my poop! I could tie you up, chain up down, and force you to stay in my mountain of shit forever! Every day I would come in and push out another load of shit until you were completely buried in my shit! Youd like that wouldnt you? You want to spend the rest of your life living in my shit!
    Lick Me Clean
    Look how filthy I am! Im completely covered in an entire months worth of my shit! I need you to clean me up! And I need you to do it with your mouth! You know youre dying to anyways! Get your tongue out and lick me clean! Lick and suck all this shit off of me! It would take me forever to clean up by myself! Thats why I need you to lick all this poop off of me! Suck it off my toes, eat my shit off of my big boobs, suck it out of my ass crack and lick my wet pussy clean! This is what youre made for! Licking and sucking my shit covered body!
    Dildo Play
    I get so horny and so turned on when I play with so much of my poop! I have a whole months worth of poop in my pool and all over my body! My pussy is dripping wet and hungry for orgasms! Good thing I have my dildo to get dirty with! I picked out a brown dildo because its the same color as my shit! Watch me fuck my shit covered pussy with my shit dildo! My body looks so amazing covered in poop! I feel so sexy and so turned on! I need to fuck my horny pussy until I cum so hard! Watch me fuck myself while Im covered in my shit! Oh yes! I love making myself cum! I love this dildo too! Its all wet with my cum and my shit! Perfect for smearing all over my face! Oh, Im the happiest shit girl in the world!
    Squirting
    Being in this amazing pool of poop turns me on and makes me cum so hard! Sometimes I cum so hard that I squirt! I love how good it feels to squirt! Squirting orgasms are the best! Want to watch me squirt in my pool of poo? I push this toy deep inside my horny pussy and fuck myself so good! Listen! You can hear how wet my pussy is! Listen to all the juices and watch as it bursts out of my pussy! Mmm! Im such a wet, horny girl, squirting in my pool of poop! Look at all this squirt! I flooded my pool! Watch me smear my squirt and shit all over my face! I love being a nasty shit lover!
    Clean Up
    Ive had so much fun playing in my pool filled with a months worth of poop! But now its time to get cleaned up. I know a lot of you wonder how I clean up after all these fun shit smearing adventures. I answer all the questions you may have and show you some of my secret tips and tricks to cleaning up after a particularly messy shit session!
    I hope you enjoy this amazing shit adventure and cum just as much as I did!
    Enjoy!
    Scat 766-A Month Of My Shit-Complete Adventure!
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : amonthofpoopcleanup.mp4
    File Size : 1543.37 MB
    Duration : 00:10:33
    Video : AVC, 20.2 Mb/s, 29.970 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/j4jmi5i9wxnp

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Close contact with Christinas ass close up

Scatshop.com- Close contact with Christinas ass close up

Description:
    Yesterday, Christina went with her boyfriend to barbecue and brought me a big bunch of tasty shit. This time the pile was really big and smelly-I was very pleased. Christine very cruelly fed me and gave me urine!
    Model:
    MilanaSmelly
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : s023.mp4
    File Size : 523.57 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:14:06
    Video : AVC, 4 994 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/9jac54vuceak

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- shit and vomit show with a bucket and rubber boots

Scatshop.com- shit and vomit show with a bucket and rubber boots

Description:
    Today I make shit and piss into a bucket. Then take shit, I give in my mouth and smeared shit on my face..Im going to lift and pour a bucket on my head..aaa, I have a special feeling.smearing shit all over my body and vomit into a bucket.I lick my rubber boots and vomitBucket over my head and pour puke on my head and start to masturbate!!!
    Model:
    dirtyscatgirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scatshop60.mp4
    File Size : 633.61 MB
    Duration : 00:12:31
    Video : AVC, 6 937 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/rawnso32q16r

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- From Ass To Mouth

Scatshop.com- From Ass To Mouth

Description:
    Youre a fucking pervert, hiring me and not even wanting sex with me-you want something so much tasty than pussy could ever give you. I tease you for your desire for not even wanting my ass, just what it give you. Stay down and open your mouth, and eat my giant firm SHIT A proper toilet can take whatever I give it. But it looks like I dont even have to demand, youre gobbling up all my poop as soon as it leaves my ass afterall! I know all about your desires you fucking bitch! Licl my ass clen after the toilet.
    Model:
    marcos579
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2110182-1.mp4
    File Size : 1142.89 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:13:10

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/6s94d2c74c1k

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Pooping in my new white panty

Scatshop.com- Pooping in my new white panty

Description:
    I was holding my shit and I could not resist anymore. I pooped in my new white panty. Big load exploding in my panty. Then I love to play with my shit and smear it on my body
    Model:
    nastymarianne
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Mon-film-1.mp4
    File Size : 357.09 MB
    Duration : 00:04:04
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 233 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/1tl4d6e5kbb6

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Fat Shit Out Of Curvy Ass

Scatshop.com- Fat Shit Out Of Curvy Ass

Description:
    Out this plump, curvy ass I poop out long creamy turds and show you how long they are-huge load is a hearty log, thick and so good smelling and so seductively long I cant help but give you a huge eyeful of how it looks closeups. If you really love thick long logs, closeups and watching the birth of a turd, this video for you.
    Model:
    ElenaToilet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2711181.mp4
    File Size : 940 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:10:54

Download VIDEO: