Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Diarrhea in nylon pantyhose!

Scatshop.com- Diarrhea in nylon pantyhose!

Description:
    Diarrhea in nylon pantyhose. A great video about how beautiful girls fill their pantyhose with shit! It was really a devilish smelly smell! Alina pooping after the rolls.
    Model:
    suppkakiem
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : PooAlina98.mp4
    File Size : 589.16 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:13:18
    Video : AVC, 5 995 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/13qmccv83qnz

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Christina pooping in panties in my studio

Scatshop.com- Christina pooping in panties in my studio

Description:
    I managed to persuade Christina to come and record a video in my studio. And important-Christina agreed to the next time popping in my mouth! I can smell and taste her shit!
    ===
    I met this sports girl on facebook. Her name is Christina, she is 22 years old, height is 172 cm, breast size is 2. She said she was pooping every morning. She has an excellent consistency of shit for swallowing-not too hard and not too liquid. In the process of pooping, she silently and sexually farts! I hope that in the near future I will persuade her to come to my studio and shit me in the mouth. Im looking forward to when I can taste the taste of her shit in my mouth.
    Model:
    MilanaSmelly
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : s012.mp4
    File Size : 242.51 MB
    Duration : 00:06:31
    Video : AVC, 4 996 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/tqck9fepkwdx

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Caught Booping on the Balcony

Scatshop.com- Caught Booping on the Balcony

Description:
    I got Caught a lil shitting on the balcony on vacation by the neighbors . I tried to hurry and do it in the morning before everyone woke up and still got caught being filthy enjoy this dirty 9+ minute video
    Model:
    ScatCatCharlieB
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_2604.mov
    File Size : 1029.32 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:09:40
    Video : AVC, 14.6 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/tsvp9oj7l62z

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Swallow My Shit

Scatshop.com- Swallow My Shit

Description:
    I know you love my ass and everything that comes out of it, especially my huge thick shit. I know you want to eat from this ass, so Ive been saving up my shit for you. I cant wait to feed you baby. I want you to eat these huge warm turds straight from my asshole. Im going to push my shit out for you slowly so you can wrap your lips around my thick logs. I want you to swallow my thick shit down as I push it out slowly for you. I love how you worship my huge shit, and I love to feed you from this ass. My pussy drips just thinking about feeding you. I cant wait for you to feel my huge shit sliding down your throat. You can smell my wet pussy while you eat my huge warm shit straight from my asshole. I love to fill you up with my huge turds. Yes baby, eat my delicious thick turds.
    Model:
    thefartbabes
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : swallowmyshit.mp4
    File Size : 383.19 MB
    Duration : 00:05:42
    Video : AVC, 9 184 kb/s, 29.846 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/k5f6ymi0s7zr

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Enema Pooping Gaping Farting in Doggy Style

Scatshop.com- Enema_Pooping_Gaping_Farting in Doggy Style

Description:
    My first enema experience went really well, so thought I repeat it. This time wearing only my silky red lingerie top and show up my ass from behind. Would you like to feel it on your face, wouldnt you? I dont waste my time and fill the first enema liquid into my asshole. The feeling due so fast about have to shit. But I repeat this action couple of times and filling more and more enema liquid and then water into. I want that my ass squirt the liquids out ? In the first 10 minutes I fill my ass and shit few times. Once I shoot the camera with shitty water. You able to see lots of times when my ass juices dripping out of. During enema I farts too. Then take my dildo and start to stretching my hole slowly first then harder. My little tight asshole isnt tight anymore. Watch me how gaping it. Minute to minute bigger. Feel so good. During fucking my ass have to poo too. Then keep fucking it and gaping for you time to time. Also hear me farting couple of times. You get great view in doggy style. Some of close up. Fucking myself until I feel its a great pleasure. Moaning a lot and Im sure my moan make you hard. At the end collect my shit from the floor and holding in my hand. And also show up the mess on the floor. I think if its a great video if you like enema and gaping ? Enjoy it
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20180529_120453.mp4
    File Size : 933.31 MB
    Duration : 00:21:15
    Video : AVC, 6 002 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/qto4zekaqcic

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Step by step becoming a toilet slave

Scatshop.com- Step by step becoming a toilet slave

Description:
    The slave girl will do everything for the attention of her Mistress. Will dance, will sing, will substitute the holes for a strap-on. I like to train new slaves, to open for them something new. Not all they like the first time, but they suffer and subsequently perform their slave duties with pleasure.
    In this beautiful collection you will find everything: a slave dancing in front of me, trying to show themselves, to inflame my imagination with its accessibility. You will see how she makes an enema preparing ass for my strap-on. First taste of shit in your mouth. Shes laughing, shes still innocent in toilet service. But nothing I pushed shit strap-on in her throat. And she swallows my shit for the first time. These are sweet moments, wonderful.
    P.S.: Also, times perishing the film consists of first steps. I added footage not included in any film. How I taught my slave to suck cock, give pleasure to a man. She almost cries, her eyes filling with tears. She is shame, she dont like the first experience. But nothing, she will learn, will get used and will love to suck.
    1.Beginning of the path toilet slavegirl
    My slavegirl this bitch will do everything for the attention of her mistress. Its started! Ill teach her eating the shit, make her my toilet.
    2.The first steps of toilet slavery
    My toilet slavegirl will taste my shit for the first time! She is still having fun, does not know what awaits her and that very soon she will eat his pounds. Soon, very soon, I will teach her to be my proper toilet. So, the training begins
    3.Second step toilet slavery
    My slavegirl learned the taste of my shit. Its time to learn to eat it. The second lesson of toilet slavery. If the slavegirl does not want or can not eat shit, it is necessary to push it deeper into the throat. Chokes but swallows, starts to eat, my shit. Yes. My method works
    Model:
    Mistress
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Training-began-eat-shit-for-attention-Mistress.mp4
    File Size : 1446.06 MB
    Duration : 00:34:16
    Video : AVC, 5 703 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/v4hkwact2mbd

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- dirty masturbation in white pantyhose

Scatshop.com- dirty masturbation in white pantyhose

Description:
    Today you will see how it behaves horny bitch when she needs her orgasm.My favorite color is white. Very combine well with to color of shit, its a wonderful contrast.I like the combination of nylon and shit, its very exciting for me.I love to play with myself, and Im glad if somebody looks masturbating and I shit in my mouth and shit in pussy.I think you could see that shit is my passion!!!
    Model:
    dirtyscatgirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scatshop32.mp4
    File Size : 1027.32 MB
    Duration : 00:14:42
    Video : AVC, 9 631 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/xnv22mzzgeuo

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Train Wreck by Winning Bet

Scatshop.com- Train Wreck by Winning Bet

Description:
    While you are at work, Im at home practicing my billiard skills. You are so used to kicking my ass and always winning the bets.
    One day, you come home and I ask if youd like to play a game of pool; and you are all smug thinking that you are going to win like you always doyou offer a wager and I accept. I was shocked when you put up your prized possession: your train with the city, tracks, cars, passenger and freight!!! I can do what ever I want to them if I win.
    Guess what you loseawe! Are you surprised? Im sure you are because I kicked your ass; not even close!!
    Now, the train is all mine!!!
    First, I destroy the cars with my high heels, crushing them to piecesparts are flying all over the place.
    I then focus on the tracks and bridge. I am having so much fun! I working up a sweat and get naked other than my shoes.
    Now the City has to come down!
    Once everything is destroyed, I put all the pieces in a pile and pee all over itwhile covered in all of my pee I separate all the pieces into three boxes and use as my toilet for the next few days.
    Model:
    EricaKay
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Ericas_Train-Wreck-Part-1-42.mp4
    File Size : 1828.53 MB
    Duration : 00:41:45
    Video : AVC, 5 992 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/fgwv5ad7fe5t

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Quick Soft Poop

Scatshop.com- Quick Soft Poop

Description:
    Sitting in my chair with legs back soft nasty poo oozes out of my loose hole, cant even see my prolapse it is so shit covered. Real sticky poop clinging to my hole filling my gaped asshole. Then I stand up to show you the skid mark on my chair and the pile of hot shit on the floor and my shit covered asshole
    Model:
    dirtygardengirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : poop.mov
    File Size : 322.5 MB
    Duration : 00:04:23
    Video : AVC, 10.2 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/7r6xr2b228ns

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Fuckmachine The Shit out of Me

Scatshop.com- Fuckmachine The Shit out of Me

Description:
    In this video you (the fuckmachine) fucks me hard and good fucking every last drop of shit from my tight asshole. I fully empty my bladder and bowels. This video is full of dirty talk and you fucking me fantasy. You almost feel like you are there.
    Model:
    Sunnydelight69
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Dirty-Anal-Gape-Complete.mp4
    File Size : 740.31 MB
    Duration : 00:12:39
    Video : AVC, 7 930 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 230 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: