Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Sparkles Tits Ass Gas Pads & Plops!!!

Scatshop.com- Sparkles Tits_Ass_Gas_Pads & Plops!!!

Description:
    Sparkle comes to you with two great clips!! Enjoy as she drops some big solid logs while out at Macys. Then in the second clip shes at home to take a nice pee and poop while also changing her tampon. She was back on her period in the second clip and left a nice bloody mix in the bowl!!! Two great action packed clips from our newest sensation!!
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : videoplayback1.mp4
    File Size : 141.99 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:06:25
    Video : AVC, 2 898 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/a9j3p7wy9jhg

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Public Piss In Pants While Working In The Yard

Scatshop.com- Public Piss In Pants While Working In The Yard

Description:
    Slave Abigail Dupree was forced outside by her Master to do some raking and she forgot to use the bathroom before she got started. The sun is going down and the work needs to be done. She begs her Master to use the bathroom but he refuses to let her. She holds it as long as possible before she is forced to release her tight bladder into her pants. So much piss! It soaks her pants all the way through and down her legs and creates a puddle beneath her while she continues to work. Poor slave is noticeably embarrassed and uncomfortable.
    Please be sure to write a review after your purchase
    This will help in quality control..
    Thank you
    Kisses
    Abigail
    Model:
    AbigailDupree
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : AslaveslifePissPantsWhileWorking_exclusive.mp4
    File Size : 677.11 MB
    Duration : 00:06:08
    Video : AVC, 15.2 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/wam43shgd0ib

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Explosion of Wet Farting Diarrhea!

Scatshop.com- Explosion of Wet Farting Diarrhea!

Description:
    I am about to have a huge blast of disgusting wet shit explode out of my ass! Its so loud and powerful and turns me on so much! The sight of the shit pouring out of my ass! A waterfall of shit bursting out of my pretty little asshole! And the loud disgusting farting noise! Its the hottest feeling in the world!
    I take laxatives sometimes so I can experience that wonderful desperate feeling! I love being completely helpless. I am going to shit and I have no way of preventing it! Its going to be a loud, disgusting wet explosion! And its going to make me feel so good when it comes out!
    Watch as I talk dirty to you, explaining how much I love my wet diarrhea shit. Then I turn around and fart out this jet of shit! It keeps coming and coming! So much runny, diarrhea bursts out of my hole! It pools between my legs, a lake of shit. Its beautiful, but it stinks! Look at this amazing pile of wet splattered poop! Mmm! its so hot!
    Enjoy!
    Scat 335-Explosion of Wet Farting Diarrhea!
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : diarrheashit.mp4
    File Size : 870.02 MB
    Duration : 00:05:47
    Video : AVC, 20.8 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/zprlwyveu85k

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- DADDY I Have To Shit

Scatshop.com- DADDY I Have To Shit

Description:
    I start with sucking some really awesome cock like only I can suck a cock! I really work the shaft and suck the balls and focus a lot on the head! Then I climb on reverse cowgirl and start riding!
    As Im riding the cock I feel like I have to shit and then I start shitting as I am riding his cock. I dont stop fucking while I am shitting. I finish shitting and then turn around and for the best dirty hand job with the load I just dropped blowing a huge load!
    Model:
    AutumnYoung
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Daddy-I-have-to-Shit.mp4
    File Size : 1128.37 MB
    Duration : 00:06:40
    Video : AVC, 23.5 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 180 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/8a2k15t3974v

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Mistress Gaia - Andrea be my toilet

Scatshop.com- Mistress Gaia - Andrea_be my toilet

Description:
    CUSTOM REQUEST-Dear Mistress Gaia, my Goddess, I would like a video where Im your slave and you are training me. Today you decides that I need to make a step forward and be trained as a toilet slave. I have never done such an extreme practice but you tell me that I must do that because I am a slave and I cannot but obey my Mistress and being her toilet is a privilege my Goddess gives me and I cannot refuse. My name is Andrea and I would like you to call me by name during the video.

ITALIAN
    VIDEO RICHIESTA-Mistress Gaia, mia Dea, desidererei un video dove io sono un sua schiavo che lei sta addestrando. Oggi decide che che devo fare un passo avanti ed essere addestrato come schiavo-cesso. Non ho mai fatto una pratica cosi estrema ma lei mi rassicura che ce la faro perche sono uno schiavo ed non posso far altro che obbedire alla mia Padrona; essere il suo cesso e un privilegio che la mia Dea mi concede e a cui non posso dire di no. Il mio nome e Andrea e vorrei che Lei mi chiamasse col mio nome nel video.
    Model:
    padronagaia
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scat_trono_pov_hd1.mp4
    File Size : 278.27 MB
    Duration : 00:09:11
    Video : AVC, 4 068 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 158 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/i6kx4coh501n

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Olga and Svetlana and Yana naughty dog

Scatshop.com- Olga and Svetlana and Yana naughty dog

Description:
    Oh Olga and Svetlana , they decided to punish Yana and gave a real test for the dogs Yana , first with Olga and Svetlana took Yana on a leash , and then Olga put the bowl on the floor and began to fill it with crap , Oh yeah a large amount of shit out of their ass Olga , but thats not all Svetlana Yana fills the mouth with shit , Oh yeah Svetlana ass out a large amount of crap on Yanas mouth is full of shit . Olga wears strapon and starts to fuck Yana in the mouth , but its just cool , then Olga takes Yana in the ass , Svetlana lie on the floor and Yana begins to lick her pussy Svetlana and Olga have an obedient dog in the ass . After that Svetlana pours from the plate his pussy shit and makes Yana the dog to lick her cunt which is covered in shit . Then Olga pulls out a strapon from the ass Yana, and Yana starts to shit , Yes, and obedient dog crap . But Olga and Svetlana, this is not enough , they force the dog to Yana to lick shit from the floor . Yes, its just great dog Yana performs all I want Olga and Svetlana , Olga is in her mouth, strap on Yana , and then Yana the dog again licking dirty pussy Lights . This is a very hot video new which wont stop . Yana docile dog with which Olga and Svetlana can do whatever you want .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN5241.mp4
    File Size : 1124.95 MB
    Duration : 00:11:25
    Video : AVC, 13.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/fs37r8b4wrsv

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- DADDY Shits On Me& Makes Me Cum Hard

Scatshop.com- DADDY Shits On Me& Makes Me Cum Hard

Description:
    DADDY Shits On Me Makes Me Cum Hard
    Mr. Young and I share our private shit and smear session. I get shit on and smear it everywhere while I clean his dirty ass and suck his asshole clean. He exits and I then play and masturbate while shit covered licking my delicious shit off my hands. He then comes back in and sits on my face while I masturbate more and play with my huge shit covered tits and climax while sucking shit out of his asshole.
    ENJOY EVERYONE!!
    From your favorite redhead!!
    Model:
    AutumnYoung
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : TheYoungs-First-Video.mp4
    File Size : 612.51 MB
    Duration : 00:03:41
    Video : AVC, 23.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 167 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/z3iw6h7cao6x

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- DADDY-Shit On ME So I Can CUM-PLEASE

Scatshop.com- DADDY-Shit On ME So I Can CUM-PLEASE

Description:
    I am playing with my pussy getting close to cumming and need Daddy to help me CUM. He straddles my chest and takes a huge dump right on my stomach and tits!! Getting me hotter and hotter he then pisses on me as I rub it in, pissing on my clit and his shit.
    I bang my pussy till I cum really hard.
    ENJOY!!
    From your favorite couple and redhead with huge boobs and the most beautiful prolapse rosebud!
    Model:
    AutumnYoung
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 3-4-Shit-on-Me-Daddy-So-I-Can-Cum-HD.mp4
    File Size : 650.24 MB
    Duration : 00:03:53
    Video : AVC, 23.2 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 177 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/vptv4o4kj2v3

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Massage with oil and shit for Yana

Scatshop.com- Massage with oil and shit for Yana

Description:
    Hello, dear fans. Today in the video you will see Jan, Alice and Caroline. Girls in beautiful dresses. Today, the main toy for friends will be Yana. Alice and Carolina take off her long, white, light dress. Then Alice and Carolina lubricate the whole body with oil and it becomes very shiny and gliding. Then Carolina will shake in Yanas mouth, and the fact that she hasnt gotten into her mouth is smeared on her shiny body. A small massage of oil and shit all over the body. Yana gives a little shit from her mouth to her friends mouth, kissing with dirty mouths. Then Alice will rub Yana on her back and also smear shit on Karinas back and Yanas ass. Girlfriends lick poop ass Yana. They love to play with their warm shit and eat it. We get great pleasure from our filming and very much hope that you too will enjoy our work.
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0385-1.mp4
    File Size : 1148.52 MB
    Duration : 00:11:51
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/4vuf28txvdjn

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- My period and poop play!

Scatshop.com- My period and poop play!

Description:
    Guys, Im on my period now. Wanna see me enjoy playing red pussy and poop or see my new bloody and shitty dildo in my ass? Wanna see me smearing my poop? Yes? All right then this video is for you! Enjoy
    Linda
    Model:
    sexyass
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 10th-period-Pl-Linda.mp4
    File Size : 1471.02 MB
    Duration : 00:21:27
    Video : AVC, 9 263 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream