Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- sexy pooping on dildo playing and smearing

Scatshop.com- sexy pooping on dildo playing and smearing

Description:
    i show striptease, poop on realistik dildo and play with it, during it i smear my shit on my sexy body and show very dirty ass
    Model:
    nastygirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : V_20180820_101850_vHDR_Auto_4230.mp4
    File Size : 801.93 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:07:57
    Video : AVC, 14.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/yb9atnie7bvt

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Saki At Home

Scatshop.com- Saki At Home

Description:
    First a hard, solid poop and then later using an enema for round 2!
    Model:
    JP Fetish Merchant
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : agp_saki_02.mp4
    File Size : 590.85 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:19:06
    Video : AVC, 4 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/f6610spq72li

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Lola and Natalya - Two Girls Share a Full Human Toilet

Scatshop.com- Lola and Natalya - Two Girls Share a Full Human Toilet

Description:
    1080 HD Lola and Natalya-Two Girls Share a Full Human Toilet (Be Nice) (Full Version)
    Lola is upset with her toilet. Shes heard him throwing up in secret. It isnt keeping Her down. She doesnt like the thought of Her sacrament coming back up. Today, She wants it to take it all in and keep it in. Lolas got an added surprise. Natalya will be using the slave as Her full human toilet as well. Now the toilet will have to keep down not one, but two girls solids and liquids. First, the girls take turns peeing straight down the slaves throat. This is part is shown from two different camera angles, front and back. Lola fiddles with the slaves tiny locked up penis while Natalya funnels pee straight down its throat. Then, Natalya shits in the slaves mouth. Lola shits in the slaves mouth after Natalya. This part has two angles, front and top. Lola gets very turned on using the human toilet with Natalya. She makes the slave swallow Her copulance. The slave is very resistant to eating the copulance. He seems terrified by it. Lola wonders if he is disgusted by the fluid itself, or terrified that She is clearly a sexual sadist. She makes it suck Her sexual fluid from Her gloved fingers, then shits in its mouth some more. Lola is wearing a bracelet that reads 'Be Nice. 'Be Nice, is a message to the slave, to remind it to 'be nice about fully accommodating the girls toilet needs. She fucks the slaves mouth with her shit covered glove and reminds it that this all started because it has a small penis. The girls take turns spitting into the slaves mouth. They make the slave say, I love you" to them. Then, the girls head outside for a chicken BBQ in progress in the backyard. The slave must stay chained in the cold basement, alone, while the girls enjoy the BBQ. When they need to use the bathroom, they will return to the basement to use the slaves mouth. (26:41 long)
    Note: The complete version of this clip had to be edited down a bit to make the file size more manageable. In the complete version, I have cut the prologue that sets up the scene and also one angle of Lolas pee. If you are really into the pee, the pee only version has both angles of Lolas pee section.
    Model:
    BratPrincess
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Lola-and-Natalya-Two-Girls-Share-a-Full-Human-Toilet-Re-Cut-Complete-1080-HD.wmv
    File Size : 1978.16 MB
    Duration : 00:26:41
    Video : VC-1, 10 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 320 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/7s9p8hukph4u

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Scat slave gets a treat

Scatshop.com- Scat slave gets a treat

Description:
    My scat boy did very well so he deserves a special treat. I wank him untill he comes with my very own special lubricant.
    Model:
    MadameCaramel
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2016-mc-jo-scat-wank.mp4
    File Size : 261.95 MB
    Duration : 00:07:08
    Video : AVC, 5 000 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 129 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ymvob3w50ov4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Three girls shit and piss in jeans

Scatshop.com- Three girls shit and piss in jeans

Description:
    We are three friends, Jan, Alice and Caroline are throwing you a show in jeans . I and my girlfriend put jeans first we pose for you in jeans showing you how they look dressed up on our feet and popah , arrange for you easy erotic show , after that, each of us in turn suitable to the operator and removes the jeans showing their ass , we have very good ass and again put the jeans back on his ass . We pose for you, wearing jeans and then expose their Asses and shit in jeans . You like to watch when three girls shit and piss in your jeans when jeans traces not only shit but also from urine , we filled your pants with shit and urine and again take their turns demonstrating to you their dirty shit from the ass and jeans . We wear your jeans again and again arrange for you an erotic show in dirty jeans .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN3795.mp4
    File Size : 1153.17 MB
    Duration : 00:11:52
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/uuazah09g9qs

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- poo friday special

Scatshop.com- poo friday special

Description:
    Its black Friday which i declare it poo friday and im giving you my poo special and your gonna love it and want to eat it all up! its the morning and i need to take a massive shit which i thought i only needed to pee but that didnt happen i stretch my legs and my poo peeks out and goes in with every move so i desperately just push it out since i couldnt hold it and boyyyy does it come out! so much creaminess instant smell good scent that makes your cock weak!
    With all this creamy shit what am i suppose to do with it all , i know! shit more and let you see it a=up close every inch of it with the cam showing off my huge load im playing with my pussy to top off the sexiness EAt up nastyboy !!
    Model:
    Seduction
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : poo-Friday-special.mp4
    File Size : 363.51 MB
    Duration : 00:06:08
    Video : AVC, 8 155 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 118 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/qtk6jnvmmkrm

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- 2 Poops One Glove Anal-yze

Scatshop.com- 2 Poops One Glove Anal-yze

Description:
    Hi sexy. I decided to show my appreciation for you by making this video. 2 poops and one glove. Watch as I empty my bowels and quickly analyze my HOT SLIMEY SOFT stool, big daddy. The smell was very very lively in my bathroom, so much that I lost my appetite. What would you like to EAT for supper? I have some fresh chocolate for your taste buds.
    Model:
    pinkthegemini
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_2210.mov
    File Size : 744.32 MB
    Duration : 00:07:05
    Video : AVC, 14.4 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ra6m74smwgqr

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Morning Shit

Scatshop.com- Morning Shit

Description:
    A good morning shit after a night of ice cream cereal. Unfortunately the sound went out at the best part but its definitely worth watching. Toilet Slaves this is for you. I coach you to consume my waste even gives it a little mix for you.
    Model:
    GushyGoddess
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : FirstscatGG.mp4
    File Size : 157.7 MB
    Duration : 00:05:51
    Video : AVC, 3 565 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/i2kg7x5p987l

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Clean my shity ass

Scatshop.com- Clean my shity ass

Description:
    The only thing you are good at is to clean my ass. A Mistress should never use toilet paper anymore. You should always be ready to clean my ass when needed.
    Model:
    MadameCaramel
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2016-mc-hds-toilet-recoded.mp4
    File Size : 181.41 MB
    Duration : 00:04:52
    Video : AVC, 5 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/jnmfb73h7b08

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Yoga Pants Ass Tease+Dirty Plug Fun

Scatshop.com- Yoga Pants Ass Tease+Dirty Plug Fun

Description:
    I wear one of my fave tight and sexy yoga pants on. Am I right about you have massive ass fetish? You cant resist me in this pants dont you? Look at that how much emphases my round butt? Give me your hand and squeeze my cheeks. I tease you a lot by my yoga pants ass from behind then remove to half way and put my butt so very close to you from behind take a peek of my tight asshole please. I bend over and spread cheeks then taking my pink butt plug lick on it and insert deep in to myself. Oh fuck, Im so tight currently. You also admire my creamy pussy from rear view. I tell you give your tongue and start to lick my asshole all around. Yummy isnt it? Lick it like I show you. While I play with butt plug your only job is licking my tight hole. Plug got dirty quickly. I bend over while fuck a bit my shitty hole with plug, can you hear how juicy it is? Feel my shit, sticky and stinky But you just licking my butt hole. Ok. Once I told you plug play bring me closer to shit even if I dont feel it at beginning so its time to release some. I tell you you just jerk your dick and take yourself closer to cum while I shit out my plug very close to you. Pooping out the plug and butt hole pretty swollen. Then lets keep playing around for you. I gave my poo for you and now youll give me something else. Your cum! Keep excitie butt hole with plug and also farting as well several times. Your only chance to cum when I push out the plug with farts. Hope you understood While I play with plug also able to see some asshole gaping and hearing me farts. Have fun "
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0795-1.mp4
    File Size : 1167.65 MB
    Duration : 00:16:05
    Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: