Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Yana obedient dog in the whole liquid shit

Scatshop.com- Yana obedient dog in the whole liquid shit

Description:
    Olga lady brought today for you dog Yana , yeah she loves when Yana performs all the hottest fantasies of Mrs. Olga . Olga put on Yana belt and began to drive it in a circle as the faithful and the obedient dog . But Olga was very little of this , she ordered the dog Yana caress her anus , Yana docile dog performs all the orders of his mistress . But then ass Olga started having liquid diarrhea , Oh yeah it started to fill the mouth of Yana , Yana fucking a whore , she keeps her mouth open while the mistress Olga fills it with liquid shit , diarrhea . Then the hostess Olga Yana tells the dog to shit in a dog bowl , Yana begins to fill the bowl of liquid panom and urine , Yes, Olga ordered to eat the shit out of a dog bowl , and she puts on a strapon and starts fucking her dog Yana in the ass . Yana gets a lot of pleasure from the fact that it makes Olga , Olga pulls out of the ass Yana strap-on and then Rouge goes even a fountain of liquid shit from the ass Yana . Olga takes Yana like a slut and begin to RUB your dog the floor which is covered in liquid shit , now the dog Yana and her clothes are covered in shit . But Mrs. Olga that was not enough , she starts to fuck Yana in the ass and orders her to immediately eat the shit out of dog bowls , then Olga Yana tells the slave to lick shit from the floor , and Yana is happy to make , since it can not resist the pressure of Mrs. Olga . Mistress Olga takes the dogs bowl and begins to pour into the mouth of the dog Yana shit Oh yeah shes drinking and eating shit , Olga takes Dildo and starts to push shit in mouth Jan member , about what a whore this Yana , and for her nothing is forbidden . Olga again wateret dog Yana floor which was covered in liquid Dere diarrhea . In this video clip of Yana doing everything he wants Mrs. Olga , she lizhit floor that shit , eating shit out of a dog bowl , substitutes mouth to Mrs. Olga filled it with liquid shit . It is 100% hot video . Nice watching this movie .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN5051.mp4
    File Size : 1519.34 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:15:25
    Video : AVC, 13.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/9uj0ycond46u

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Peeing My Gym Leggings

Scatshop.com- Peeing My Gym Leggings

Description:
    Watch me tell you how i have a kinky fetish that i love to pee my gym leggings, I tell you how it feels the warm feeling dripping around my pussy and down to my arse i love it.
    I then rub my pussy over my piss soaked gym spandex before sploshing around in my pee and showing you how wett they are
    Model:
    evamarie88
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Pee-In-Gym-Clothes-Makes-Me-Horny.mp4
    File Size : 498.94 MB
    Duration : 00:10:59
    Video : AVC, 6 184 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/9x9sxmw2z9bj

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Shitting While Pole Dancing!

Scatshop.com- Shitting While Pole Dancing!

Description:
    In this situation, see a sweetheart perform some hardcore pole dancing. However, what sets this different from what you would normally see is that in the middle of her routine, she gives herself an enema! After she fills her rectum with the fluid, she continues dancing like nothing unusual happened! Eventually, while moving her body around, her asshole starts to leak and squirt fluid everywhere! To make things worse, it is later followed with poop!
    Model:
    Fetidistrojp
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : ss0133-fm.wmv
    File Size : 272.82 MB
    Resolution : 704x396
    Duration : 00:20:01
    Video : WMV2, 1 629 kb/s, 29.970 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/vn83qgomk27v

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Alina in stockings pooping in mouth toilet slave and spits Close-up

Scatshop.com- Alina in stockings pooping in mouth toilet slave and spits Close-up

Description:
    Alina in stockings pooping in mouth toilet slave and spits Close-up. Alina shoots at the mouth of the toilet slave, with two heavy and thick pieces of smelly shit.
    Model:
    suppkakiem
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : PooAlina49.mp4
    File Size : 228.27 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:05:09
    Video : AVC, 5 994 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/a7pc814bj7fj

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Saki Sloppy Poop

Scatshop.com- Saki Sloppy Poop

Description:
    Laying on her side and making a mess!
    Self-filmed. Close-up ending.
    Model:
    JP Fetish Merchant
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : agp_saki_05.mp4
    File Size : 454.48 MB
    Duration : 00:14:41
    Video : AVC, 4 001 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/lg0stlcx94dg

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Yae Thoughful Poop

Scatshop.com- Yae Thoughful Poop

Description:
    Deep in thought during a big poop!
    Multiple angles. Close-up ending. Cameraman-assisted (unseen).
    Model:
    JP Fetish Merchant
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : agp_yae_01_FEKIC3X9.mp4
    File Size : 626.38 MB
    Duration : 00:07:56
    Video : AVC, 10.7 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/8eess4mr86to

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- 45 Loads! Play Time!

Scatshop.com- 45 Loads! Play Time!

Description:
    Look what I have here! I have collected 44 loads of my shit. I saved them all up in my freezer. Ive spent months saving all this shit! Now I get to play in it!
    Its time to get dirty! I pick up my massive ball of shit and start to smear it all over my body! I cover my entire body with my poop! I even smear my shit all over my face and in my hair! I want to be completely covered!
    Ive got the outside of my body covered in shit. Now watch me get the inside of my body covered in poop too! I grab a big handful of shit and start to stuff it up into my pussy and ass! I love being a filthy girl, shoveling shit into my nasty holes! Look at all this shit Im pushing into my holes! Mmm! It looks so hot!
    My body is covered with poop and two of my three holes are filled with shit. I have one more hole to fill with shit! Remember that 45th load I saved? This is what I saved it for! Im going to stuff my mouth full of the 45th load of poop! Watch me chew my turds and play with my shit in my mouth! I love squishing my shit in between my teeth and getting my spit all brown and gross with poop. Mmm! It feels so good having all three of my holes filled with poop!
    Im so turned on! Luckily I have some dildos handy! Watch me fuck my filthy ass and pussy with my dildos! I have one huge toy and one flesh colored cock! I get them both so dirty with my nasty, shitty holes! My holes are so turned on! I need to cum! I need to cum hard! Oh yes! Watch me cum while covered in 45 loads of shit! Watch me cum so hard that I squirt! Mmm! Im such a happy shit girl!
    Enjoy!
    Im doing this big collection video a little differently than usual. Ive split the adventure into only two different parts. The beginning video where I push out the 45th load, empty out my jars, and talk dirty to you. And the play time video with all the smearing and eating and dildo fucking! I will of course upload the entire collection as well.
    Scat 692-45 Loads! Play Time!
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 45loadsplay.mp4
    File Size : 1149.57 MB
    Duration : 00:19:51
    Video : AVC, 7 957 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/mbxfimj21ud3

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Naomis Risky Outside Enema Release

Scatshop.com- Naomis Risky Outside Enema Release

Description:
    In this clip Naomi releases her dirty ass water outside where anyone could walk up and catch her. She decided to get a little bit risky in this 2 scene clip
    Model:
    VOODOOVIXEN
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : InShot_20190827_062903749.mp4
    File Size : 40.54 MB
    Resolution : 720x1280
    Duration : 00:01:49
    Video : AVC, 2 964 kb/s, 30.135 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 126 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/8qbfh61v7xhj

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Digging in My Ass

Scatshop.com- Digging in My Ass

Description:
    In this video I am using my dildo to fuck my ass until it is nice and dirty! When I say dirty I mean nasty shit all around my asshole and all on my toy. You even get to see how my asshole stretches open while I squeeze out the shitty juices you love!
    Model:
    DestinyRed
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : dirty-anal-custom.mp4
    File Size : 334.62 MB
    Duration : 00:15:04
    Video : AVC, 3 000 kb/s, 15.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 99.2 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/r2pvvtrjwgj6

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- I Use Banana as a Lube

Scatshop.com- I Use Banana as a Lube

Description:
    I have a black toy, a ripe banana and an ass full of shit. At first I used regular lube to insert a banana, but then I peeled off the skin and insert this soft ripe banana in the ass. Lubricating my black dildo and fucking my ass a bit, I let out the banana shit, insert banana slices in the ass and fuck the ass with the dildo again and again. I smear this fragrant pile of shit on my pussy and ass, it really turns me on. I rub my clit and cum so fast Enjoy it with me♡
    xoxox
    Model:
    Anna_Coprofield
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Full166BananaLube.avi
    File Size : 1834.41 MB
    Duration : 00:26:47
    Video : AVC, 9 241 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : MPEG Audio, 320 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream