Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Cumming Hard

Scatshop.com- Cumming Hard

Description:
    Still on my first day of period flow, but getting hornier. It drives me wild seeing the blood flow out of my pussy, tasting it and smelling it. While I am pleasuring myself I piss a nice fountain making me so wet and I fuck my pussy hard until I have a strong orgasm.
    Model:
    Juicy_Julia
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Cumming-Hard.mp4
    File Size : 702.71 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:06:17
    Video : AVC, 15.4 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/zh1m6u553sz7

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Nikkis scat lessons-a big susage

Scatshop.com- Nikkis scat lessons-a big susage

Description:
    today nikkis new scat slave have to learn how to eat a really big susage of shit.
    Model:
    mikadoshop
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2019_12_nikki_kaka_03.mp4
    File Size : 959.22 MB
    Duration : 00:10:59
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 12.0 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/jlkzntb43kem

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Eat Shit and Vomit Slave P2

Scatshop.com- Eat Shit and Vomit Slave P2

Description:
    Now the slave slurps the piss with a straw from the floor. He is extremely humiliated. The two Scatqueens put the toilet paper in his mouth. More and more they stuff it in his mouth, kick him and spit in his mouth.
    Model:
    Scatqueens-Berlin
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : friss_scheisse_und_kotze_sklave_p2.mp4
    File Size : 311.44 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:09:08
    Video : AVC, 4 637 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 126 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/a8ys0a3k4c2c

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- MIstress Gaia - Here is what you asked for

Scatshop.com- MIstress Gaia - Here is what you asked for

Description:
    Slave, today Im in a good mood; Im going to make this video just for you and I know that you are going to buy it; you cant help it. I know that you like to jerk-off watching a beautiful woman shitting. You can get aroused only in that way. You get turned on even more, watching an elegant woman shitting; yes, because even shitting requires elegance and I am an elegant woman!! On the other end, I like shitting in my slaves mouths. Look, I take off my panties; you see, they are dirty of my humors. I have not washed myself yet! Look at my gorgeous pussy and, now, at my beautiful ass-hole; from here your meal is coming out!! Oooooh, look how much shit I have made!!! A toilet slave like you must eat it all and, then clean my ass!!!
    ITALIAN
    Schiavo, oggi sono di buon umore; faro questo video apposta per te e so che tu lo comprerai; non puoi farne a meno! So che ti piace masturbarti guardando delle belle donne che cagano. Ti ecciti solo in quel modo; e ti ecciti ancora di piu a vedere donne eleganti che fanno la cacca; si, perche anche per cagare ci vuole eleganza e io sono una donna elegante!! Daltra parte, a me piace cagare nella bocca dei miei schiavi.
    Guarda, mi sono sfilata le mutandine; vedi, sono sporche dei miei umori, non mi sono ancora lavata! Guarda la mia bellissima figa e, ora, il mio splendido culo; da li, tra poco, uscira il tuo pasto.
    Oooooh, guarda quanta merda ho fatto!!! E tutta per te! Uno schiavo-cesso come te la deve mangiare tutta e poi ripulirmi il buco del culo.
    Model:
    padronagaia
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : gaia_scat_pov1_hd.mp4
    File Size : 318.67 MB
    Duration : 00:08:05
    Video : AVC, 5 340 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 159 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/uvqhcwn140qq

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Thick Shit for Dinner

Scatshop.com- Thick Shit for Dinner

Description:
    As usually we shit in the human toilet, but this time I will feed my slave dinner. His mouth under me like a real toilet, no talking, no attention, only huge shit. His job is to swallow like a good human toilet boy. You will spend much time watching my unwashed hairy perfect asshole. This is his only source of food! Get used to it because from now on this is your place under me, toilet!
    Model:
    annalise
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 29133.mp4
    File Size : 792.2 MB
    Duration : 00:09:03
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/1nkoo7b6vhkt

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Lola and Natalya - Foot Dust and Pee Multi Camera

Scatshop.com- Lola and Natalya - Foot Dust and Pee Multi Camera

Description:
    1080 HD Natalya and I decided to care for our feet one afternoon. We used some little metal devices that are designed to scrape skin from the bottoms of ladies feet. The devices collect the foot dust into a little compartment. We filled up the compartments with skin shavings. I had some lint from my socks on my feet, which I made the slave lick off and swallow. Natalya had the slave worship her beautiful, unblemished, feet. She loves getting a nice toe soak in a slaves mouth. We had to yell at the slave a little until he figured out how to lick her feet the way she wanted it to. We took turns using the slave for some enjoyable foot worship. The slave started to bulge out of its chastity. Stupid was trying to make this about himself. We scolded it for being perverted and self-indulgent. Then, we trimmed our toenails and made a little pile with the clippings. I had to pee, so we moved the slave over to the toilet chair and tied his leash beneath the seat. I filmed Natalya flushing our foot dust down into the human toilet. Then, I washed it down for him with some spit and pee. He flushed all of me down, and the Natalya went. After everything went in, the slave started to gag. We hate when the plumbing backs up, so we yelled at it. The toilet managed to keep it all down. Then I remembered we still had some toenails to flush. We dumped the pile of our toenails right into its mouth. Once our feet were all done, we left the slave lying beneath the toilet chair and went off to do something else. (15:52 long)
    Clip Contains: Lola, Natalya, Female Domination, Foot Worship, Foot Dust, Nail Clippings, Chastity, Pee, Toilet Slavery
    Model:
    BratPrincess
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Lola-and-Natalya-Foot-Dust-and-Pee-Multi-Camera-1080-HD-NEW.wmv
    File Size : 906.85 MB
    Duration : 00:15:52
    Video : VC-1, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 394 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/3h18v8mmkm7u

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Chimaki Going Out

Scatshop.com- Chimaki Going Out

Description:
    Needing to run errands but first needing to poop!
    Self-filmed. Close-up zoom.
    Model:
    JP Fetish Merchant
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : agp_chimaki_04.mp4
    File Size : 236.5 MB
    Duration : 00:07:38
    Video : AVC, 4 006 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ohtomzvsuhhd

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Lesbian games mouth full shit

Scatshop.com- Lesbian games_mouth full shit

Description:
    We love to caress each other with my friend Olga . I called Olga and asked her to her house and she came I told her that I want to record a hot video for our fans with her participation Olga asked what she should do . I said that we have to record the hot lesbian game ! I undressed and sat on the sofa I was approached by my friend Olga and I lay back on the sofa and parted her legs and Olga began to caress me between the legs of my sweet pussy , I love when I do cunnilingus . Olga caresses me and I am very excited and really want to continue , Olga turns to me ass picks up a dress and shit on my naked body liquid diarrhea , Olga how was the whole day had a stomach ache and she was tormented by the diarrhea , my body began to rastiratsa liquid shit , Olga sat down on his knees and began to lick with his tongue the shit from my body , Olga changed positions then caressed me between the legs again to lick the diarrhea out of my body . I raised my legs up and was prepanel ass and asked his girlfriend so she opened his mouth , Olga opens her mouth and I shoot liquid diarrhea directly his girlfriend in the mouth , Olga has a mouth full of shit , Olga did not expect that I will explode like a volcano liquid diarrhea ! In the face of Olga flows the diarrhea Oh yeah its a mouth full of shit is just fine . We are two friends and were both in the shit . So we spend the time .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1847.mp4
    File Size : 888.07 MB
    Duration : 00:09:09
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/z3kj74f1rov9

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Apple Poo Dessert

Scatshop.com- Apple Poo Dessert

Description:
    Mmmm . I love prepare delicious desserts using most spicy and secret ingredient-my poo Serving hot steamy soft load on a plate , add juicy apple slices .. Easy and fast , now time to eat and savour it ! Chewing and swallowing, will you be fun to eat it
    Model:
    scatdesire
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1912161.mp4
    File Size : 994.51 MB
    Duration : 00:11:25
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ntuk87ecm6rs

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Shit in the Mouth!

Scatshop.com- Shit in the Mouth!

Description:
    Im defecating on the slaves face, only stopping when i could no longer release anymore! I creates a huge mess on him and further worsens it by sitting on his mouth and make him to lick my asshole clean! By the time i gets satisfied, i sit on his face with my big ass and make him breathe my shitty ass.
    Model:
    ElenaToilet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 08111920.mp4
    File Size : 889.06 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:10:50
    Video : AVC, 11.3 Mb/s, 29.970 FPS

Download VIDEO: