Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Shitty make-up TUTORIAL

Scatshop.com- Shitty make-up TUTORIAL

Description:
    If you like to watch how i cover my face in hot, creamy shit, thats video for you!) I smear and smell that load, on my face and hair!) After that i put big piece of shit into my mouth, them lick and suck it) In this video you not see how i shitting, (that being in my previous clips) only smearing, dirty talk, suck, lick, and heavy smearing!) no music or soundtrack in this clip, only my voice and sound of shit and smear. Stay tuned, and check my store for more!)) Love!)
    Model:
    DirtyBetty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Shitty-make-up-TUTORIAL.wmv
    File Size : 630.38 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:10:39
    Video : VC-1, 8 000 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 405 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/wx9owgakep4t

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Kamatari Wide-Angle Poop

Scatshop.com- Kamatari Wide-Angle Poop

Description:
    Fisheye lens gives a spectacular view of a big poop!
    Close-up ending. Multiple angles (PiP). Cameraman-assisted (female).
    Model:
    JP Fetish Merchant
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : agp_kamatari_01.mp4
    File Size : 241.13 MB
    Duration : 00:07:47
    Video : AVC, 4 003 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/41ka8q9e9nqp

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Shit Fondue

Scatshop.com- Shit Fondue

Description:
    Me showing off this luscious ass doggy style position and watch how my shit oozes out
    Model:
    cherryrozaybbw
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Shit-Fondue.mp4
    File Size : 436.92 MB
    Duration : 00:04:39
    Video : AVC, 12.9 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/3kvdo3vke8vk

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Soft Poo Sensual Shit Smear Dirty EnemaDesperation

Scatshop.com- Soft Poo_Sensual Shit Smear_Dirty EnemaDesperation

Description:
    Messy, Dirty scat video with smearing and enema. Complex video such a sexy one. Starting with desperation, suffering so bad. I inserted a long butt plug into bump hole. At starting I really desperate to poo, seriously I feel cant hold it. I got Sweaty so much. Try to tease you during suffering and I cant hold it anymore. Take out plug and standing, spreading ass cheeks release this Nasty, soft and bad poo. I almost cry haha, feel so good to let it out. You get awesome view to swollen asshole. I pick up poo and smearing on body everywhere I can, wearing only black stockings so to the edge of them can make myself dirty shit smeared. I do it slowly and sensually, holding poses, modelling. Can hear Such a nice noises when shitty hands reaching my skin. I love slowly smearing such an erotic things. I put shit face mask too, and being sure I smear as much as I can on skin. But I made a decision and will do enema too. Ive never done enema while my body covered with poo but I try this time. Filling up my ass with lots of water in bending over pose, then I feel standing up spread ass cheeks and release huge amount of dirty ass liquid. What a great noises and sounds of the splashing fluids on the floor. Real mess got around me. I do enema again and filling lots of water, hold it, showing up smeared body then turn backward and look at that how my ass squirting out that much of water. Sexy such a dirty video, lots of smear, bending over etc enjoy it as much as I did ?
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20180924_120610.mp4
    File Size : 911.66 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:20:45
    Video : AVC, 6 004 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ra20c9pjobaj

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Scat Spit and Feet Fetish

Scatshop.com- Scat_Spit and Feet Fetish

Description:
    Do you have scat fetish? Or spit and feet as well? Maybe all of this 3? Its a sexy and good combo. Well Im fully nude in this video. Show to you loads of times my bare feet, soles and toes. Also suck on my cute and pretty toes. Spitting on for you and smudge it. I know you really love my feet and how Im posing to show you up. Spitting and showing, sucking over and over. My feet are so soft and well pedicured. This time nails are dark red. Sexy arent they? You can touch my feet anytime dirty boy. Youre such a dirty mind just as like I have ? I had shy fart in video and its so smelly I turn around and sitting on my knee till you can admire my already shit baked ass after fart. I still sit on knee and spread my asshole with hands then pushing out big and nice turd on feet. Wow what I great feeling I have right now. Had to poo so bad. After shitting rubbing my shitty feet to each other to get them more messier and wanna cover with my warm chocolate. Of course I show you lots of times this poopy feet and spitting on it make them slippery. Do you wanna jerk your dick to my dirty feet? For sure you do. Encourage you to jerk it off till you watching my feet. Such a great feeling when I know you get off and cumming on my feet ? Sexy feet video with lots of shit and spit on it. Enjoy ?
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20180109_102729.mp4
    File Size : 628.57 MB
    Duration : 00:14:18
    Video : AVC, 6 007 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 130 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/e0vt2shviy5t

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Lola - Toilet Failure leads to Strap On Punishment

Scatshop.com- Lola - Toilet Failure leads to Strap On Punishment

Description:
    1080 HD I got up in the middle of the night and I had to pee really badly. Its a toilets job to be always at the ready for Princess, so the toilet has to sleep on the floor underneath the queening chair, right next to my bed. I had to go a lot. The toilet could not keep up. He made a noble effort, but he struggled and the funnel overflowed. He almost aspirated the piss and panicked. Hes a failure. I was too tired to deal with it then. I went back to bed, but I was also plotting his punishment for the next day. This slave hates getting fucked in the ass, so thats exactly what I decided to do. I put on my strap-on and got to work fucking him into submission. The slave cried softly into the urinal gag while I fucked it in the ass. I reminded it that its purpose is to serve as a toilet. I made it tell me it was sorry. The slave apologized for being a lousy toilet with the urinal gag in its mouth. I got tired of fucking and needed to pee. Lucky for the slave, hes got another opportunity to show me how great his mouth will be for me and my girlfriends to use as a sewer. (8:24 long)
    Clip Contains: Lola, Strap-On, Toilet Slavery, Pee, Female Domination, Ass Fucking, Pegging, Punishment
    Model:
    BratPrincess
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Lola-Toilet-Failure-leads-to-Strap-On-Punishment-with-pee-1080-HD.wmv
    File Size : 621.19 MB
    Duration : 00:08:24
    Video : VC-1, 10 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 320 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/5rteoe6jwmy8

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Filthy Whore

Scatshop.com- Filthy Whore

Description:
    Julia is the nastiest whore you will ever meet, she hates to wear tampons and would rather just let the blood run down her legs. In this video she pulls her pants down to reveal the blood dried on her cunt and legs. She sits on the closed toilet and masturbates till the menstrual blood covers the toilet, she then smears it all over her body and face, licks her fingers, and the toilet seat clean. Finally she turns around and takes a shit standing up. Great closeups of the blood gushing from her cunt and the shit coming out of her ass. If you love filthy whores, you will love this video.
    Model:
    Juicy_Julia
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Filthy-Whore.mp4
    File Size : 1034.89 MB
    Duration : 00:08:51
    Video : AVC, 16.1 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/9a2kz0ztdvle

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Panties and Pee For You

Scatshop.com- Panties and Pee For You

Description:
    Watch me show you my 7 day wear knickers they are very dirty and smelly, I tell you how i made them smell so kinky then cum in then and stuff them twice just for you.
    I then pee into a glass and tell you im going to send my pee to you too to taste me and use it as lube while you wank with my stinky pants
    Model:
    evamarie88
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : pantys-and-pee-just-for-you.mp4
    File Size : 736.55 MB
    Duration : 00:15:02
    Video : AVC, 6 676 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/q2hxjfu3bhaz

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Tasty BIG ass and MONSTER shit

Scatshop.com- Tasty BIG ass and MONSTER shit

Description:
    AMAZING new clip, wanna taste? My sweet booty covered in tasty fresh shit, and all this stuff in ultra close up angle, with fisheye lens!)
    Thats really amazing, this giant turd destroy my ass, in this moment I imagined that you were eating my shit, and it was really fun, I think you would have liked it) If you still want me to fill your mouth with shit, and flogged you like a bitch, then you definitely like this video!) love you stay tuned, and wait new updates)
    Model:
    DirtyBetty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Tasty-BIG-ass-and-MONSTER-shit.wmv
    File Size : 241.27 MB
    Duration : 00:04:25
    Video : VC-1, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 301 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/39ykyrazyfi4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Slow Sensual Shit Smear

Scatshop.com- Slow Sensual Shit Smear

Description:
    Ive collected a weeks worth of my poop! Now I want it all over my big, sexy body. I love my body. I love everything about it! Listen to me tell you all the things I love about my big, natural, hairy body as I slowly and sensually cover myself in my poop.
    Smearing my shit turns me one so much. I love looking at myself and smelling myself as Im smeared in my poop. My skin feels so soft and looks so sexy with a thick layer of shit covering it. Look at my huge tits and big juicy ass all smeared in my poop! Watch as I cover my hairy armpit and bush in my poop!
    Im so turned on now! I need to cum bad! I grab my dildo and force it into my pussy! I fuck my poop covered pussy until I cum so hard that I squirt! Look at my girl juices running down my poopy pussy! Mmm! I love being a dirty, sensual, shit girl!
    Enjoy!
    Plus check out the cute, silly bloopers reel I added to this video!
    Scat 848-Slow Sensual Shit Smear
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : slowsensualshitsmear.mp4
    File Size : 900.08 MB
    Duration : 00:12:58
    Video : AVC, 9 506 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS