Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Pee and Shit In Jeans Then Smear

Scatshop.com- Pee and Shit In Jeans Then Smear

Description:
    Watch me in tight jeans pee an shit in them and then show you whats inside and shit somemore
    I then get it and smear all over my jeans and then pull them down and smear it all over my body..
    Smearing feels so amazing so i dildo fuck myself till i cum..
    I love being a Naughty Girl
    Model:
    evamarie88
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Pee-And-Shit-In-Jeans-Then-Smear.mp4
    File Size : 514.55 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:12:02
    Video : AVC, 5 804 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/gt8z18rhmzfr

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Summers Homemade Poo Confections (clip)

Scatshop.com- Summers Homemade Poo Confections (clip)

Description:
    Making a new batch of my delicious poo confections! Homemade candy bars with a delicious poo filling!
    Model:
    CosmicGirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : choco.mp4
    File Size : 1078.47 MB
    Duration : 00:13:56
    Video : AVC, 10.7 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 117 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/lsdqriowima0

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Feeding Time

Scatshop.com- Feeding Time

Description:
    Another beginner toilet slave is serving me today. While he worships my thigh high patent leather boots, I tease him, telling him about how I am going to make him consume my shit how he is going to turn into a real toilet. I give him mantras to repeat to get him into the perfect toilet slave headspace. Then I piss and shit into a metal dog bowl and feed him with a spoon. He is really struggling, but thats nothing that a few slaps with my gloved hands, whipping his back, and a severe telling off cant fix. I make him keep eye contact with me while he eats. I know that looking into my eyes while he consumes my stirred up piss and shit will make him more willing and malleable. He struggles, and squirms and huffs and puffs. But he will eat everything, or my name isnt Mistress Evilyne, scat queen.
    If you like to see my nastier, cold and distant side, then this is the clip for you. This boy deserved no kindness or compasion. So I showed him none at all.
    Model:
    MistressEvilyne
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Feeding-time.mp4
    File Size : 1171.52 MB
    Duration : 00:21:12
    Video : AVC, 7 561 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 157 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/rt1dcofrdzmn

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- My Human Toilet

Scatshop.com- My Human Toilet

Description:
    First I let him suffer under my big black ass. He can only breathe when I want. When he is ready I give him my full load of shit directly in house waiting open mouth. Breakfast boy!
    Model:
    MadameCaramel
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2016-mc-slave-toilet-sc.mp4
    File Size : 148.52 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:03:57
    Video : AVC, 5 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/wlc5skaw4h4q

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- A mouth full of liquid shit

Scatshop.com- A mouth full of liquid shit

Description:
    We love dirty games , I and Olga decided that we need something dirty , Olga suggested first caress each other between the legs and then fuck each other in the mouth , I agreed before that we didnt go the whole day in the toilet . I sat on the chair , and Olga got cancer and began to lick my pussy with your tongue , yeah thats just fine . She gently caresses my pussy I tell Olga that she took the rubber cock and began to fuck me in the cunt , Olga introduced me in the cunt with a rubber cock and has me , Oh yeah deeper deeper I asked Olga . I had an orgasm , we switched places with Olga , now I caress pussy Olga with her tongue , Yes, it is what it is sweet . I enter between the legs of Olgas cunt with a rubber cock . And Im fucking Olga , Olga gets up and turns to me to shake my booty opens ass and fills my mouth with shit , my mouth full of shit about how delicious it is , now Olga framed his mouth and I released a load of liquid diarrhea Olga in her mouth . We both shit our mouths are full of shit , and we sweetly kiss Olga .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1287-2.mp4
    File Size : 1169.91 MB
    Duration : 00:12:03
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/qjrg6oyw120b

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Face down ass up shitting Amber Chocolate Collection

Scatshop.com- Face down ass up shitting Amber Chocolate Collection

Description:
    Face Down Down Ass Up shitting.. this video clip is strait to the point. I on all fours with my ads in the air shitting and pissing. I do a slow motion of the action and there is a great shot of my pussy.
    Very soft load. Cognac color. Decent side payload.
    I had gotten a request for my poop. I call it my Amber chocolate. Someone wanted to taste it . So I filmed my very first Amber chocolate Collection process. Very solid chocolate color. Enjoy!
    Model:
    Amberbooty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Facedown-ass-up-1.mp4
    File Size : 454.18 MB
    Duration : 00:07:48
    Video : AVC, 7 997 kb/s, 27.128 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 126 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/fm9ovl5y6oly

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- The Step-Grandfather!

Scatshop.com- The Step-Grandfather!

Description:
    Step-grand daughter is punishing her pervert grandfather. He has been groping her ever since her mother married his son. She didnt know any better she thought he was just a loving person. Little did she know that he was taking advantage of her innocence. Now, she know better!!! Its her turn to take advantage of his delusion, when everyone is out.. she locks him up in the guest bedroom and humiliate him, here is a full on punishment with pissing, shitting and making him EAT it all up! She has become a dominatrix because of him, now SHE IS IN CHARGE!!!
    Model:
    Fetidistrojp
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : ss0838.avi
    File Size : 545.61 MB
    Duration : 00:16:45
    Video : mp4v, 3 011 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : PCM, 1 536 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/3kazy7york5d

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Squirting shitty solo - wastedwetness

Scatshop.com- Squirting shitty solo - wastedwetness

Description:
    My wife was at work and I was home alone. As I started to upload our video on here, seeing what my wife and I created made my clit swell and begin to throb. As I became more and more aroused, I could feel the fullness inside me. I needed a poo. I wanted to record myself shitting on our bed. Watching our video clips back, (even of myself shitting solo) turn me on.
    Im amazed this video is 37 minutes long! Time really does fly when youre having fun. In this video youll see me up close (excellent quality) and personal.
    I play with myself. Rubbing and fingering my wet pussy and arsehole as Im pushing my firm shit out. The crackling noise of my shit emerging are fantastic. As I push some more you see my shit poking out. I cant stop touching it! It feels amazing. I piss as Im pushing some more. My warm piss trickling down my body. You can see streaks of white as its mixed with my wetness. After the first lump comes flying out, I play and push some more. Groaning with pleasure. I push more shit out. This time my lumps of shit are more mushy on the outside but firm on the inside. A little more soft scoop consistency. A couple of pieces of sweetcorn are spotted. Im at my height of pleasure now and lose all inhibitions. I smear my shit all over my arsehole, arsecheeks. Fingering my arsehole. I get my vibrator and start fucking myself with it. Im so incredibly wet! As I fuck myself harder and faster you can see in great detail, my wetness run out of my pussy down to my arsehole. At 23 minutes (and 23 seconds) I fuck faster, moan more, feel the pressure buildingIm going to squirt! Doing the same I squirt again at 23:50. My female ejectulated fluid is running out of my pussy, down to my arsehole as I squirt again at 24:25. 24:51 I squirt again followed by an amazing orgasm. 25:20 my final little squirt which is followed by a gush of wetness. My clitoris is so aroused and enlarged, its now fully visible. I pull my clit hood up to expose it fully. Its like a teeny cock head! I imagine my wife sucking hard on my mini cock head. Licking it, sucking it it starts to throb as Im feeling majorly horny again. I start fucking myself again with my vibrator. Fingering my arsehole. My shit covered hand. At 31 minutes I start pushing my shit back in to my arsehole. I feel the pressure building up inside me. At 36 minutes hear me come for the second time. Watch how my orgasm makes my arsehole contract.
    Copyright Protected DMCA
    This material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Written consent must be obtained by me ©wastedwetness 2019-the copyright holder, for any other use of this material. 
All cases of copyright infringement will be subjected to legal action.
    © 2019 Wastedwetness. All rights reserved.
    Model:
    wastedwetness
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Squirting-Shitty-Solo-1.mp4
    File Size : 1328.77 MB
    Resolution : 1440x1080
    Duration : 00:37:55
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 4 724 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 158 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/mt0juzka66if

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Chocolate Surprise

Scatshop.com- Chocolate Surprise

Description:
    I decides to wake up my slave in a special way! With a treat! I show you my ass before hopping onto his bed and smothering his sleeping face! I rides his nose until he chokes on my asshole! I shit in his mouth and make him eat my chocolate. At the end, I take out a tampon and show you to suck it all.
    Model:
    janet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1223191.mp4
    File Size : 974.05 MB
    Duration : 00:11:08
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/j8umxyf09dku

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Eat up nasty bitch

Scatshop.com- Eat up nasty bitch

Description:
    This video was recorded a few years ago when I was a skinny bitch lol and a very nasty one at that I shit a lot of poop and then its on! I love to taste my own shit its such a turn on and I know it is for you too! Licking it and devouring it in my mouth being very nasty makes you want to cum I love it its so good I want more and more and more just licking it and having it in my mouth on my teeth ugh lets get nasty together and have it for ourselves mmm this is a mouth watering video thatll make you want to try my shit if you never had shit before you def will want some after this movie!
    Model:
    Seduction
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 9AF23718-D25E-4B7A-BF12-64DF6B8C8DA6.mp4
    File Size : 259.89 MB
    Duration : 00:08:14
    Video : AVC, 4 209 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: