Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Eat My SHIT and Say Thanks Me

Scatshop.com- Eat My SHIT and Say Thanks Me

Description:
    I know how much you wanted to be here, on the craziest adventure you could ever have and fulfilling your greatest wish, serving as my toilet slave, swallowing all my precious shit like a toilet flush, that was one more custom request from an admirer, I arrived and my toilet slave was already in position, i gave a heavy load of shit that completely filled your plate when I looked at it was a dark brown shit with a pasty consistency like a delicious poop ice cream, so I ordered you to eat everything quickly you obey and eat everything like a wonderful feast, but the your work is not over yet, clean all that plate, leave it clean, and tell the public how delicious your dinner was.
    Model:
    janet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1220191-1.mp4
    File Size : 661.93 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:07:34
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/boepbc3vr9uc

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Fresh shit in the mouth

Scatshop.com- Fresh shit in the mouth

Description:
    She had to go so bad! Soft; fresh and tasty crap directly from big ass babes butthole. Scat eating and smearing.
    Model:
    scatshittrooper
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : SCST01.mov
    File Size : 243.63 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:04:34
    Video : AVC, 7 349 kb/s, 15.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 106 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/dca871bubctv

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Eme Stool Poop

Scatshop.com- Eme Stool Poop

Description:
    First farting on a stool and then pushing out a long stool!
    Close-ups. Cameraman-assisted (silent).
    Model:
    JP Fetish Merchant
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : agp_eme_01_23F2HL.mp4
    File Size : 275.72 MB
    Duration : 00:08:56
    Video : AVC, 4 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/nku95od9qmcg

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Quick shit in jeans at night

Scatshop.com- Quick shit in jeans at night

Description:
    While walking at night I really wanted to shit,It was very cold outside (1 degree Celsius)and next to me was my favorite bushes I farted a little with sauce but I was hoping to have time to turn on the camera,I was very cold, and when I ran into the bushes, I realized that I did not have time to take off my jeans because I am beginning to piss.Then I take a shit in jeans, a little poke in the ass finger, smeared shit on the ass,remove and put on dirty jeans.Very cold, but shit is warm mmmmyou can see vapour from it sometimesI heard the voice of the neighbors once and stop shooting and then continued.Be careful at night, maybe I to shit in your bushes xD
    Enjoy!
    Model:
    Anna_Coprofield
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : QuickShitInJeansAtNight.mp4
    File Size : 1092.97 MB
    Duration : 00:08:51
    Video : AVC, 17.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/o05p4xdpftk5

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Eating All The Shit I Can!

Scatshop.com- Eating All The Shit I Can!

Description:
    Look at how sexy my ass is pushing out a nice big, moist load of shit! Oh it feels so good getting all that shit out of my poophole! It looks so tasty! Im looking down at this big pile of poop and seeing how good it looks. Its so warm and it smells so good! I really want to taste it! I really want to eat it all! I want to scoop up my poop in my hand and put it all into my mouth! I want to chew it up and swallow it down! It turns me on so much to eat my shit! Im going to see how much of this amazing poop I can eat!
    Watch me put huge chunks of shit into my mouth! Watch me tasting my poop! Look at how I swallow down as much shit as I can! I know I can still only eat small pieces but Im working my way up to eating an entire load of my hot, sexy shit! Check out this amazing eating video to see how much of my sexy shit I can eat!
    Enjoy!
    Scat 746-Eating All The Shit I Can!
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : eatingallican.mp4
    File Size : 1481.75 MB
    Duration : 00:10:32
    Video : AVC, 19.4 Mb/s, 29.970 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/bbpp8macwltc

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Shit Slut Just Got Nastier

Scatshop.com- Shit Slut Just Got Nastier

Description:
    Yes! This video has it all: Pooped pants, bloody tampon, pussy and ass fingering, toy fucking, pooping and a whole lot of smearing. I am personally very excited about this clip, maybe because I get so horny on my period, and I just wanted to share this with you all as soon as I could. It was so much fun to make, its sexy, its dirty, and its all for you. Enjoy!
    Model:
    Juicy_Julia
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : ShitSlutJustGotNastier.mp4
    File Size : 1615.62 MB
    Duration : 00:14:02
    Video : AVC, 15.9 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/95qsi78qkree

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Tasting My Pee and Poo for You!

Scatshop.com- Tasting My Pee and Poo for You!

Description:
    Watch me sip on my fresh piss and push out a huge load right over you! Its all so tasty!
    (Im a trans woman, just so ya know. )
    Model:
    EmilyMilk
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 388E4E73-D983-4C02-A701-E3A0CF6DE3B4.mp4
    File Size : 798.58 MB
    Duration : 00:08:46
    Video : AVC, 12.6 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/x4lpcpsb5c53

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- How I found slave girl my toilet

Scatshop.com- How I found slave girl_my toilet

Description:
    This is the story of how it all began, how I found my slave girl, how I found her in the woods. I love to walk in nature, and that day I went for a walk in the woods outside the city. As it turned out, it was Providence. I noticed a girl walking carelessly among the trees alone. She smiled so sweetly, so openly, that at that moment I knew I wanted her to be my slave girl. The girl came over, we started talking and I started to act. Dumbfounding her, I made her kiss my feet, tied to a tree and began to flog. Her screams echoed so far through the forest that for a moment me thought everyone was running here at her screams. Girl crying, asked to float, but I was adamant. I got my way, convinced her she wanted to be my slave girl. And a few days later, she stood on my doorstep in a red dress and with burning cheeks and eyes, from shame and desire. I found my slave, so I made her my toilet bowl. And in the future, more than once used her toilet mouth right in the Park, just off the road. Its so nice to shit in a helpful mouth outdoors. When the shit comes in warm eager young mouth. I get all wet and excited just thinking about it.
    1. Flogging a slave girl in the woods
    She didnt know what I was up to. She had to face a cruel game. Slaps. Lick my dirty shoes. And I decided to tie it to a tree, the game was over. I flogged it and the rod whistled in the air, she screamed so much that I was afraid people would hear us, and they would come running.
    2. Shitting in mouth slavegirl in woods
    I like to walk in the woods and use slaves in nature. Slave knowing this tried to Dodge, but she failed! I whipped her good and shat her in the mouth. How she squirmed trying to spit, but I made her eat all my shit. She will learn a lesson for a long time!
    Model:
    Mistress
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : How-I-found-slave-girl-my-toilet.mp4
    File Size : 800.11 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:18:55
    Video : AVC, 5 714 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/mvwhl5gf60su

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Dirty Snachez

Scatshop.com- Dirty Snachez

Description:
    Im a dirty, nasty, anal whore! I love getting my filthy ass fucked so good! I have to shit so bad! Will you fuck my asshole even though its filled with poop? You will stretch my shit hole with your big, thick cock! Shove that cock deep up inside of my poop chute! Pack my shit in deep! Fuck my stinky, shitty ass!
    I have to shit so bad! Your cock is making me need to poop! Oh yes! My shit is bursting out of my ass and all over your cock! What a smelly mess! Keep fucking me! Shit makes the best lube! Fuck my shithole with your poop covered cock! Yes, fuck me until you cum deep up inside of me! Then watch as I shit your cum out!
    Will you do something for me? I have a secret fantasy! Ive always wanted a dirty sanchez. You know, when you smear my upper lip with your shit covered cock? Give me a poopy mustache! Give me a dirty sanchez! Smear that shitty cock all over my face! Yes, thank you so much!
    Enjoy!
    Scat 733-Dirty Snachez
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : dirtysanchez-1.mp4
    File Size : 1345.21 MB
    Duration : 00:09:00
    Video : AVC, 20.7 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/59neuyssx2k6

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Lil Stink Is "Nice For What"!!

Scatshop.com- Lil Stink Is "Nice For What"!!

Description:
    Lil Stink finally had some time at home to get loose an have fun!! Shes been busy with clients at her real job and often records at work. But this evening she decided to have a little fun. She begins with a twerk session, jiggling that ass like you aint seen before sitting reverse Kanga Style on the bowl. Enjoy as she spreads nice and wide to release those snakes as well!! That ass in motion will get your hand in motion to reach for your lube and your zipper!! !!
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Lil-Stink-062618-1.mp4
    File Size : 208.24 MB
    Duration : 00:04:37
    Video : AVC, 5 774 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 512 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: