Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Maemi Camera Shy

Scatshop.com- Maemi Camera Shy

Description:
    If at first you dont succeed, try to poop again!
    Self-filmed. Close-up ending.
    Model:
    JP Fetish Merchant
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : agp_maemi_01.mp4
    File Size : 282.84 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:09:09
    Video : AVC, 3 993 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/acj0jxbvs2ue

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Yana and Olga shit to each other in jeans

Scatshop.com- Yana and Olga shit to each other in jeans

Description:
    Oh, these Yana and Olga they gave you a show in which Yana and Olga first defile in their jeans and then take them off and put on the floor , Yana shit in jeans, Olga , and Olga shitting in jeans, Yana , then Yana puts on her jeans on that shit liquid diarrhea Olga , and Olga puts on her jeans which were shit and peed Yana . Then Yana Olga show you my dirty shit jeans , lowered them to knee-length are passed around the room and again dress , stand cancer on koleni and again lowered jeans and show you my dirty ass . In one word the girls had a great time . Their jeans were covered in shit , legs and ass they, too, were in deep shit .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN5192-1.mp4
    File Size : 1248.98 MB
    Duration : 00:12:40
    Video : AVC, 13.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ewxbe1yjmibx

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Wide Pussy Spread Pee In Sneakers

Scatshop.com- Wide Pussy Spread Pee In Sneakers

Description:
    The video is 4K Quality.
    Watch me wearing only my new white converse sneakers and nothing else. Im pretty tanned and my body just matching to my white sneakers. I start with some shoe teasing standing then going to the floor knee on doggy for butt hole show off. I stick one finger into. Then invite you more closer to get crystal clear view to my wide spread pussy. I offer you long pussy spread teasing and asshole view in my sneakers. I talk to you sexy and asking you what if I need to pee and make big mess around me? Would it be turn on for you? I hold my pussy lips by hand wide and nice and peeing like a fountain. I try to control the stream which is make my body wet as well. I pee nice and high in the air once shoot the camera too. Naughty girl in white converse done big wet mess on the floor. I dip the bottom of the shoes in pee and lift up to let the drops dripping down. Before the end I squat up with my wet pussy and pee a little bit more.
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1999__Merged-1.mp4
    File Size : 714.25 MB
    Duration : 00:09:50
    Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/8kcezlbr53qq

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Lola - Full Toilet Menstrual Blood Training (Day 1) (1080 HD)

Scatshop.com- Lola - Full Toilet Menstrual Blood Training (Day 1) (1080 HD)

Description:
    1080 HD This slave has proven to be a very good toilet. However, he is still very new to being a toilet. Ive noticed, the toilet still has thoughts and feelings of its own. One of its vestigial opinions is in relation to blood. It has voiced a general aversion. Because this toilet will be used to serve Females, an aversion to blood can only be viewed as a hindrance. Beyond the particulars of the aversion, a toilet slave should really be trained to give up having its own ideas, in general. An aversion of any variety should be met with strong behavioral correction. So, I spent the better part of this day training the slave to accept menstrual blood. Rather than throw him into the deep end, I started him on a light flow day. I dont want to overwhelm it. I want to gradually re-condition it, so that the new behavior really takes. Hes spent most of the day tied in this spot. In a previous clip, I begin the training with some gentle tampon sucking. The training in this clip picks up where we had left off hours before.
    Now, I need for the slave to serve its purpose, fully. I need for it to take piss, shit and menstrual blood, all into its septic system. The piss and shit are very easy for it, at this point in its training. I had an average amount of piss for it to take. I had a less than average amount of shit on this day, due to my period. Oh, but the real joy in this clip is the slaves sheer revulsion as my menstrual blood dangles, threateningly, millimeters above its mouth. At first, I tried to ease the slave into acceptance, by just allowing the blood to drip onto its chin, almost inside-but not quite. A few drops transgressed the threshold of its parted lips and fell inside. That was only sort of intentional, in that I wasnt aiming to get any inside on day one, but I also wasnt avoiding it. And I certainly wasnt sorry when it happened. The slave had to just deal. It started retching. I hate it when it retches. It makes me feel like he thinks theres something abject about me. Abjection rhymes with rejection, and I dont like rejection. I remind the slave how I feel about rejection. After coaxing, it gets it all down: the piss, the shit, and its first few drops of menstrual blood.
    Of course, next time, I expect it to take more. Tomorrow is a heavy flow day. Im going to keep my menstrual cup inside by body all day and let it fill. When its time to be emptied, the cup will contain about 2 oz of my blood. I cant want to watch that all go down.
    Production Note: This clip shows the scene from three angles. The front, back and side are shown consecutively. No picture in picture is included with this clip. A picture in picture version is available separately.(22:02 long)
    Clip Contains: Lola, Full Human Toilet Slavery, Scat, Pee, Slave Training, Menstrual Blood, male in bondage, female nudity, chastity
    Model:
    BratPrincess
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Lola-Full-Toilet-Menstrual-Blood-Training-Day-1-MP4.mp4
    File Size : 1180.43 MB
    Duration : 00:22:01
    Video : HEVC, 7 170 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ruxshgn0nua5

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Diva Staxxxs Poopichu!!

Scatshop.com- Diva Staxxxs Poopichu!!

Description:
    Poopichu I choose you!!!! Staxxx decided to chanel her favorite Pokemon character in this one!! Enjoy as she comes in dressed like said well know character, and shows exactly why she was chosen for battle!! Enjoy as she spreads and releases the fury while standing up. An excellent plop fest from my favorite Poopemon!!
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Diva-Staxxx081318-1.mp4
    File Size : 135 MB
    Duration : 00:03:57
    Video : AVC, 4 255 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 512 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/cpxk5ajsdynp

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- 4 Scatqueens 1 Slave P3

Scatshop.com- 4 Scatqueens 1 Slave P3

Description:
    There is a lot of shit in the bowl waiting for the toilet slave. But more is coming. Lady Kimi and Lady Domi puke the toilet slave in his stupid face and then ask him to eat the shit out of the bowl.
    Model:
    Scatqueens-Berlin
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 4_scatqueens_1_sklave_p3.mp4
    File Size : 296.22 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:08:57
    Video : AVC, 4 496 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 126 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/http99gblhmi

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Erena Playful Pooping

Scatshop.com- Erena Playful Pooping

Description:
    Using her finger to coax out a nice poop!
    Self-filmed. Close-up ending.
    Model:
    JP Fetish Merchant
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : agp_erena_01.mp4
    File Size : 353.86 MB
    Duration : 00:11:27
    Video : AVC, 3 996 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/cpt6iu480wel

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Mommys meal for you 2

Scatshop.com- Mommys meal for you 2

Description:
    ORDERNo names were used)
    Wearing the leather boots only and wear nothing on top basically naked
    Spread loud farts and loads of poop into a bucket, bend over with loud explosions and mommy role like the last one you did.
    Also smear loads of poop everywhere on your ass
    lots of fart and poop in the bucket
    Model:
    PaulieMaxx
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 10052019mommysmears.mp4
    File Size : 538.39 MB
    Duration : 00:06:09
    Video : AVC, 12.1 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/sifd7ryq8tnq

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Fat girl pees every where - Compilation

Scatshop.com- Fat girl pees every where - Compilation

Description:
    Ive include a collection of me peeing over the course of several days at several locations. Lots of tummy and wobbly thighs. Enjoy
    Keyword: bbw ssbbw GoGo amberbooty Ambergogo fat smear scat fatscat ebony redbone amber fatty fat juicy fatass phat ass bbw ssbbw.peepee
    Model:
    Amberbooty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Project001_1-1.mp4
    File Size : 165.85 MB
    Duration : 00:02:51
    Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 126 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/fuk6e1s664qx

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Eat Our Shit Toilet

Scatshop.com- Eat Our Shit Toilet

Description:
    And here is now for our shit-eater it is time another tests I decided to rein the lesson, he lick my asshole deep with his tongue. Mmm, it feel so good. And he lick my dirty feet. Then I dragged him to the toilet. Hes in for a little surprise of two bbw mistresses! A big, smelly pile of shit, and hell eat right out of the source! We will not use the toilet, we will use his mouth. Ha-ha Rising over him I kicking shit in his mouth and making him eat stinky shit, I finally broke it! He scooped up the shit with his hands and ate all. Now its his place! Now this schmuck and the toilet maggot are our toilet forever!
    Model:
    annalise
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 9111.mov
    File Size : 986.24 MB
    Duration : 00:19:15
    Video : AVC, 6 954 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: