Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Eating shit and edging in public

Scatshop.com- Eating shit and edging in public

Description:
    Just on my lunch eating some shit in the bathroom at work and edging. I really wanted to cum but Im not allowed. I also push my rosebud out.
    Model:
    worthlessholes
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_1231.mp4
    File Size : 443.7 MB
    Resolution : 1024x576
    Duration : 00:15:38
    Video : AVC, 3 774 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/o4hvm7hhynx6

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Lady Yana crapped in my mouth with a sweet diarrhea

Scatshop.com- Lady Yana crapped in my mouth with a sweet diarrhea

Description:
    Lady Yana crapped in my mouth with a sweet diarrhea. Today I felt the taste of Yanas shit. It was really sweet! I waited so long for this moment that I quickly and happily ate everything that her ass unloaded into my mouth.
    Model:
    MilanaSmelly
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : s052.mp4
    File Size : 187.69 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:05:04
    Video : AVC, 4 978 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/aizti10bxzwz

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Zeldas Kinky Boots - Reloaded!!!

Scatshop.com- Zeldas Kinky Boots - Reloaded!!!

Description:
    Zelda put out some CLASSICS over the past month!!! Sheesh!!! Every clip was hotter and FUNKIER than the next!! She put out so many that there were a few that I overlooked-and you did as well!!! While going through my clips with Zelda she mentioned I never put out the Easter clip she did. How I missed this gem I dont know!!! Anyways Enjoy the Kinky Boots clip from last week along with four other great all new clips! She leads off as the Kinky little Easter Bunny laying eggs over the toilet! Then enjoy another clip where she accidentally leaves one of her rotten eggs on the toilet seat after a near miss!! Then she strips down to her birthday suit for a sexy reverse kanga scene, before going right back in the kinky boots scene. In the Finale enjoy another sexy scene. So enjoy four great new clips plus the instant classic Kinky Boots altogether!!
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Zelda-Kinky-Boots-Reloaded.mp4
    File Size : 1244.16 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:14:31
    Video : AVC, 11.9 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 113 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/byhg171hohm9

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Lucky Slave Gets A Huge Shit

Scatshop.com- Lucky Slave Gets A Huge Shit

Description:
    Lucky slave gets to watch his Mistress pleasure herself and smoke a vape. I humble my toilet slave and make him lick my dirty boots with his tongue. Then I want to use him as my TOILET! He is going to take his natural position, which is like a toilet hole under my GODDESS ASS! I want his mouth as close as possible to my asshole, so nothing can escape! He has to take and swallow everything! After using the slave as a toilet as a reward, I will pissing and spitting in his mouth. He has to swallow it! Oh, he is a really good human toilet!
    Model:
    marcos579
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 19081820.mp4
    File Size : 1624.95 MB
    Duration : 00:16:21
    Video : AVC, 13.7 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/kjctknkkvbx8

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- 4 girls - torment and pleasure!

Scatshop.com- 4 girls - torment and pleasure!

Description:
    4 girls-torment and pleasure! 4 girls-my new record! They raped me with a mob! At first the girls in turn told what they ate yesterday and said they wanted to shit and showed their asses in panties. Then we went to the studio and the girls took turns using me! I felt the taste of the shit of the new girl Lisa-and now I know for sure that every girl has her own unique, individual taste! Lizas shit was not sweet, not sour, not bitter-I almost did not feel his taste. All girls have a unique taste and it is very addictive-the desire to experience a new taste! This time I decided not to tie my eyes to enjoy the look of their beautiful asses and look like shit.
    -
    Congratulate me-I have a new girl-Lisa! She is a real angel, her voice is divine, her shit is sweet nectar and she has a very luxurious girlfriend that you will soon see! I was very fortunate that I found it and can enjoy meetings with it-I hope you will also appreciate the beauty of Lisa!
    -
    This is the best way to spend time with girls! They fart and stink-but for me they are the most delicious! It was scary, but the desire to feel their tastes and the fact that now I will be used by 4 girls was stronger. I did not know what they prepared for me-but I knew that I would eat all their delicacies-its my duty!
    Model:
    MilanaSmelly
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : s097-2.mp4
    File Size : 1758.91 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:50:10
    Video : AVC, 4 708 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/k088778gsnwt

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- New girl Victoria shit in my mouth!

Scatshop.com- New girl Victoria shit in my mouth!

Description:
    New girl Victoria shit in my mouth! Hooray-I found a very beautiful girl, her name is Victoria, she is 24 years old-she is tall and beautiful! And also she is married-this is a very pleasant feeling-when a married girl shakes your mouth! I met Sney in a small cafe in our district, she had lunch and I also had lunch, she is a very smiling and kind girl. I decided to talk to Sney, and after a while we started talking about work, she said that she had a small salary and I offered her a copy-she agreed.
    Today 2 chic girls came to visit me: Christina and Victoria. I ate Christines big shit in 1.5 minutes-this is very fast for me. I wanted to surprise Victoria and did it quickly. When you swallow shit and a few girls look at it, you need to do it quickly and easily-girls will respect such a toilet slave! I didnt swallow Victoria shit, because the tests will be ready in 2 days. But I am sure-Victorias shit is very difficult to swallow-it is hard and a lot of it! It is interesting to know its taste. In the next video I will swallow the crap of Kristina and Victoria and tell you what kind of taste this girl has. To give yourself the hot hands of two girls at once is much cooler than one, and three is even cooler. When there are several girls-they are having fun, and the slave gets increased attention, yes-for the slave it is much more difficult, but it is very cool-when Christina fed me with her shit, and Victoria beat me with a whip so that I swallowed faster! It is very difficult to concentrate on swallowing shit (good toilet slaves know that concentration must be very strong, otherwise gag reflexes begin) when you are beaten-it is very distracting-but this is a good trainer to serve many girls.
    Model:
    MilanaSmelly
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : f10.mp4
    File Size : 969.34 MB
    Duration : 00:15:01
    Video : AVC, 8 828 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/flvktpl2moso

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- pooping in jeans and smearing

Scatshop.com- pooping in jeans and smearing

Description:
    i poop in my light blue jeans (worn on nude body), sit down and smear shit with my ass inside it and after it i take off and show very dirty ass and jeans with poo
    Model:
    nastygirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : V_20180614_120016_vHDR_On.mp4
    File Size : 487.8 MB
    Duration : 00:02:15
    Video : AVC, 30.0 Mb/s, 58.505 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/10gaapxk4wbz

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Full of shit cowards.

Scatshop.com- Full of shit cowards.

Description:
    My dirty and full of shit panties make your cock hard when I pull them down and let you worship my dirty ass and encourage you to cum together
    Model:
    Dianascat
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : etryuik.mp4
    File Size : 1446.86 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:05:02
    Video : HEVC, 40.0 Mb/s, 50.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/5rhv3uvsexad

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Clean the cum and shit!

Scatshop.com- Clean the cum and shit!

Description:
    I have just been to a big gang bang, and my pussy and ass is cum filled. You know what your task is! So you better get your tongue out of your mouth and start cleaning my holes! This is such a good job for a pathetic slave like you! Clean me my little cuckold! I just love humiliating you like this!
    But I have more for you, I know you dream about being my shit eater! So here is a task for you to learn how to clean brown chocolate from my perfect ass! You know a beautiful Princess like me should never wipe myself! Life is too short. Besides a tongue is much softer than toilet paper, so get your tongue out and clean my brown ass!
    Model:
    PrincessNikki
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Clean-the-cum-and-shit.mp4
    File Size : 792.68 MB
    Duration : 00:13:14
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 8 169 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/kwtkymtr7w1f

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Chocolate cake from 3 Mistresses

Scatshop.com- Chocolate cake from 3 Mistresses

Description:
    Chocolate cake from 3 Mistresses. Recently, my meetings with the Mistresses do not occur very often. The festive bustle before the New Year holidays leaves little time for entertainment with a slave. I really miss these meetings, and really lack the fragrant treats that I usually get from beautiful womens asses. However, todays call from Christina made me very happy. And I was doubly happy because she told me that I would have to serve three girls today as a toilet. When I came to them, the first thing I was having to make massage and lick their feet. Feet of each of 3 girls. Mrs. Christina, Victoria, and Lassie humiliated me in every way. They used to call me dumb cattle", scum", dumbass". However, in honor of the upcoming New Year holiday, they decided to make an original treat for me. It was a chocolate cake, consisting of their shit, and the process of its preparation took place before my eyes. I watched the poop crawling out of beautiful female anuses, I sniffed their fragrant farting, and I was happy with all this. I had to completely eat this big pile of female shit, and then I was having to lick the plate. I had a double feeling. On the one hand, it was very difficult to do. But on the other hand, I was happy.
    Model:
    MilanaSmelly
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : f83.mp4
    File Size : 1603.78 MB
    Duration : 00:18:18
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 318 kb/s (CBR), 32.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: