Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Dancing Creamy Poo Enema Fart in White Leggings

Scatshop.com- Dancing_Creamy Poo_Enema_Fart in White Leggings

Description:
    Today Im a flirty and playful mood. I love white pants and clothes and you? Watch me wear tight white leggings with white top. But what about if I make it to dirty ? ok we talk about later. I start with dancing up and down in the room, teasing you with with move my hips left and right, bending over, shake ass. Can you play with me, or even olay with yourself for me? Oh,, ill give you reward if Ive forgotten to tell you. First I tease you in white leggings but if youre being my good boy and jerk your cock going to get reward. I will poop straight into my pants then making fucking messy and filthy. How its sound? I guess you like it. Go ahead, i cant wait to release my poo, so keep dancing and push out this unexpectedly big and Creamy Poo. You just keep focusing on my butt and on your hard dick please. I feel how the warm creamy poo leaking down on my legs and coloring white pants to brown Also pee into. But I take my enema bulb bend over and fill my poop baked ass with water many times. So good because I know what will the next right now Ass fluids coming along with noisy, dirty sounds and then some farts too. I release all the water into my shitty leggings. And Also sprinkle out more water when I pull on half way it. Such a dirty enema. How do you love it? These noises makes you rock hard I bet. I do enema again and then soaking leggings in dirty ass fluids. What a smells have in the air. I give you some jerk off encouragment and really want you to stroke your dick harder ready to cum when I release more filthy liquid out of my ass. And farts too. I give you countdown from 3 and when I say 1 cum on me please. Cum on my messy white pants which isnt clean anymore. Did you cum? Hot, playful and dirty poo pants video. I love it. Have fun
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20181109_115252.mp4
    File Size : 900.06 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:20:30
    Video : AVC, 6 001 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/abefjdg0dblz

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Do You Hear That?

Scatshop.com- Do You Hear That?

Description:
    Do you hear that? Listen closely fart suckerslisten to the gas thats just been sitting there, waiting to squeeze out and in between My glorious cheeks.
    Model:
    MadameDuB
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : WatermarkedDo-You-Hear-That_Medium.mp4
    File Size : 40.73 MB
    Duration : 00:01:16
    Video : AVC, 4 274 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/bnpmtnucb1zn

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- 2 mega big heaps of shit from princesses

Scatshop.com- 2 mega big heaps of shit from princesses

Description:
    2 mega big heaps of shit from princesses. Kristina and Yana were very well prepared this time-they accumulated large piles of shit! Yana went to visit her mother and ate a lot, her shit contained a large number of grains that clogged her teeth. And Cristinas shit was sticky and with a strong taste (as usual). It was a difficult swallowing. The girls were very persistent and very smelly.
    ===
    The girls were happy to see the feeding table that I did!
    Model:
    MilanaSmelly
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : s070.mp4
    File Size : 1082.62 MB
    Duration : 00:37:51
    Video : AVC, 3 804 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/eq9sq38e1y56

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Period speculum and filled pussy

Scatshop.com- Period_speculum and filled pussy

Description:
    High quality video divided for 2 parts,prepare your memory device please
    +Full compressed version(29:41min) is available too.
    Custom Request: I want to see your bloody tampon but on the first day of your period necessarily. squeeze the blood out of tampon then I want you to take the speculum.first insert the speculum in pussy and show me whats inside then show me the anus through the speculum.fill your pussy by shit.you can smear shit on the boobs at the end..I know that the video will be cool"
    Enjoy!
    xoxox
    Model:
    Anna_Coprofield
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1PartSpeculumPeriodFilledPussyAnnaCoprofield-1.mp4
    File Size : 1545.54 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:13:47
    Video : AVC, 15.4 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/0rgy7bm46slm

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- No-wipe Panties Poop

Scatshop.com- No-wipe Panties Poop

Description:
    Full HD (1080p60fps) No-wipe poop panties! The video begins with me walking into the frame wearing only my panties. I tell you how badly I have to shit and quickly peel off my panties. Standing up with my back facing the camera, I start to let it go and moan loudly with relief. I lean forward slightly at the waist to give you a better view of my asshole as a big, thick hard log begins to push its way out. Listen to me breathe and moan with relief, anticipation and pleasure as I continue to shit for you. I push out a big load that just keeps going and going, pushing out every last bit. Then I pull my panties back on without wiping and am sure to let them ride all the way tucked up into my ass crack. I show you how well they hug my ass and you can faintly see the stain that has now appeared near my hole. You dont see my face in this video though.
    Model:
    SunnyBunzCamgirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scat-8-WM-HB.mp4
    File Size : 60.39 MB
    Duration : 00:03:08
    Video : AVC, 2 549 kb/s, 59.940 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 125 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/1a6jo2lfnhvs

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Eat Shit and Licking Dirty Shoes

Scatshop.com- Eat Shit and Licking Dirty Shoes

Description:
    In this clip you will see Me how I humiliates my toilet boy with dirty shoes. I found my slave home awithout his collar. I quickly decide to punish the bratty slave and shit in his mouth.
    Because my slave is a toilet and he adores my chocolate I considered the supreme humiliation is to shit on his face and smear my chocolate as cream on his face.
    Model:
    scatdesire
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2262.mp4
    File Size : 940.57 MB
    Duration : 00:10:48
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/0i96a4enaszx

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Please stop!

Scatshop.com- Please stop!

Description:
    Please stop! He was confident that he could serve 6 girls, but he could not do it-the girls were disappointed! At the end (when we were leaving his apartment) he said-I reconsidered my views on life and will never again be a toilet slave! This is really difficult and disgusting, but not for a real toilet slave, for a good toilet slave-6 girls this is a magical feast!
    Model:
    MilanaSmelly
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : s109.mp4
    File Size : 1567.17 MB
    Duration : 00:35:23
    Video : AVC, 5 994 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/k7jfbg8rlzvz

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- 4 Huge Turds

Scatshop.com- 4 Huge Turds

Description:
    Bewarned, this shit is hot! Watch me birth 4 thick, massive turds and show them off to you. They all look (and smelled) so delicious! The first load was after eating Chipotlea super long and absolutely FABULOUS turd! I loved itI finish the video off with a long shot of the darkest turd Ive ever taken from an earlier scene to honor how awesome and extremely stinky it was <3
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-4hugeturds.mp4
    File Size : 210.2 MB
    Duration : 00:06:02
    Video : AVC, 4 697 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/zqiq6nvwg017

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Shit in my mouth and more

Scatshop.com- Shit in my mouth and more

Description:
    Yana Alisa and Tatiana decided to give you dirty show in which girls take turns bend over and shit to each other in the mouth , after one girl recalled another girls mouth shit , girl whose mouth is full of shit eats shit and the rest of the shit smeared all over her naked Boobs , the third girl in this moment caressing the dirty shit from the ass of his girlfriend . The first cancer rose Alice and Ian and Tatiana sat on her knees next to the ass of his girlfriend Alice , and Alice was already ready to fill the mouth of his girlfriend by shit , Tatiana opened her mouth and Alice gladly used mouth Tatiana as his toilet , Tatyana a mouth full of shit , after that Tatiana began to eat the shit of Alice and the fact that Tatiana was not able to sit she just smeared on her naked Breasts , after Alices cancer rose Tatiana , and now it was the turn of Yana to open his mouth , Ian offered his mouth to the ass of Tatiana and Tanya Yanas mouth filled by shit , Yes girls like when they shit each others mouth , full mouth shit was Yana, after Tatiana used the mouth of his girlfriend Yana as a toilet Yana began to eat the shit of his girlfriend, and the fact that Yana could not eat it smeared on her Tits . Well, finally it was Alices turn, Alice was waiting for this, Jan gets cancer and Alice sits down next to him and opens his mouth, Jan fills Alices mouth with shit, Alices mouth is full of shit and Alice begins to eat the shit of Yana , but the fact that Alice could not eat then Alice smeared on her Tits . Three girls use each others mouths as their own toilet , the girls take turns shitting into each others mouths eating each others shit and smearing shit on their Tits .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0940-1.mp4
    File Size : 1144.34 MB
    Duration : 00:11:37
    Video : AVC, 13.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/nh1ajley4cjk

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- We have a mouthful of shit

Scatshop.com- We have a mouthful of shit

Description:
    Three friends Yana , Alice and Marina decided to play in the train, the girls undressed and sat on the sofa , each of them was ready to caress the ass of his girlfriend . Girls first kiss and then Marina lies back, Yana gets cancer on his knees and Alice closes the train . And the girls are taken to caress each others Asses, how sweet they do it climb their tongue right into the anus, they like to play with each other . During petting Yana shit in mouth Alice but Alice is not stopping continued to caress the tongue anus of his girlfriend , Alice has a mouth full of shit , Alice loves to caress dirty ass of his girlfriend , the girls switch places with Ian dirty shit ass to lie back on the sofa , Alice gets cancer on his knees and closes the train , and the girls continued to caress each others Asses with tongues , Alice shits in the mouth of a Marina without stopping continued to caress the ass of Alice , and Alice at this moment is caressing dirty ass Yana . Now two girls Alice and Marina have a mouthful of shit, well, finally it was Yanas turn , the girls again change places Alice lies on her back , Marina gets cancer on her knees and Yana closes the train and the girls again caress each others Asses, Marina shits Yana in her mouth but Yana does not stop and continues to caress Marinas ass . Girls love to shit and piss in each others mouths , they like to play with shit, they are ready for a lot so that you are our dear fans were satisfied .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0481.mp4
    File Size : 1206.33 MB
    Duration : 00:12:26
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO: