Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Creamy EFRO on Bowlcam

Scatshop.com- Creamy EFRO on Bowlcam

Description:
    In this 10 minute softcore clip you get three different views of my pussy and ass while I shit. I sit on a special toilet with a built in camera that gives a close up view of my tight little ring. You can see it pulse and twitch, then finally open up and release a long thick turd. I was so turned on by holding it, my pussy was dripping with arousal. You can see for yourself!
    Model:
    TxFetishPhotog
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Creamy-Efro-on-Bowlcam_1_1.mp4
    File Size : 1182.31 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:10:20
    Video : AVC, 15.7 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/37jf4hwcdfvu

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Panty Pooping and Smearing Masturbation and Anal Play

Scatshop.com- Panty Pooping and Smearing Masturbation and Anal Play

Description:
    Watch as I ruin my lace panties with poop, getting a front and back view, and reach in to smear all over myself. Afterwards, I proceed to take off my panties and give you a closer look with more smearing, more pooping, a little piss, masturbation and anal play. Watch me fuck the poop right out of myself and get nice and messy for you. Dirty talk is included throughout the entire video.
    Model:
    xxecstacy
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20180924_205203_1.mp4
    File Size : 1042.18 MB
    Duration : 00:12:00
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 125 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/y5go4t067jno

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Venus "She got it in my Face!"

Scatshop.com- Venus "She got it in my Face!"

Description:
    Venus had some SERIOUS backdraft in this one!!! Her boyfriend was super excited to send me these clips claiming they were the two most explosive she has done so far!! In the first scene, my guy who loves to get nice and up close to get those great POV shots was a little too close . Venus begins getting right to business from the second she sits down with a desperate heavy streaming piss. Suddenly the heavy stream Changed colors and exits" if you catch my drift!! Instead of peeing, it almost seemed like she was peeing out her booty!! Just like a Slurpee Machine or a beer tap when its almost out, her rear pipe started back drafting!! Her diarrhea squirts get all over her man and even the camera lense!! It even got in his eyes! lol When she gets up to reveal her latest bowl destruction the images dont do it justice!! Dayum this girl explodes!! The second scene is another great explosion, with even more gas than the first. She was just a farting and blasting!! These are by far two of the most explosive diarrhea clips yet from the most explosive shitter I have ever seen!! Another Amazing exhibition!!
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Venus-051618.mp4
    File Size : 1322.6 MB
    Duration : 00:10:09
    Video : AVC, 18.1 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 116 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/zi9axk1tlp00

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Cook Eat Poop by Toya

Scatshop.com- Cook_Eat_Poop by Toya

Description:
    In the first half a comfortable day at home spent chatting with a girlfriend while preparing a meal and eating it completely! In the second half the meal becomes a big poop and you are offered a sample!
    Multiple angles. Close-up ending. Cameraman-assisted (female).
    Note: EFRO scene begins at apx. 00:14:00
    Model:
    JP Fetish Merchant
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : agp_toya_01_ZSVT2W75.mp4
    File Size : 800.66 MB
    Duration : 00:25:56
    Video : AVC, 4 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ncn7gf603vuc

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Yana has a mouthful of shit and vomit

Scatshop.com- Yana has a mouthful of shit and vomit

Description:
    In this video participate : Yana , Carolina and Alice . Do you like to watch when girls Carolina and Alice use Yana as their own toilet ? If Yes ? Thats the video for you . First video girls breast Yana , then Carolina becomes a cancer on the knees and raises the hem of her nightie , as well cancer to get on her knees Yana , Yana begins to caress the tongue holes of his girlfriend Caroline , Alice, at this point, picks up the rubber dick and Fucks Ian first in the pussy then in the ass rubber member . At that moment when Alice Fucks her friend with a rubber dick , Yana caresses Carolines ass , Caroline asks to open Yanas mouth and Yana gladly does it , Caroline fills Yanas mouth with shit , she just uses her friends mouth as her own toilet , Yana has a mouth full of shit , and the girl asks Yana to sit on the floor , Yana sits down . Carolina also picks up a rubber dick and Fucks Jan in the pussy , at this moment Alice pushes with a rubber dick shit Yana deep in the throat, Yana can not hold it and Yana is sick, Yana mouth vomits along with shit, Oh yeah Yana all in vomiting and she likes it , Alice again enters into the mouth Yana rubber cock and again Yana is sick and tears . Yes, that show is staged by Yana , Caroline and Alice , then Alice wants to use the toilet and she asks Ian to open his mouth , Ian throws back his head and Alice Jan shit right in the mouth , but Alice also used the mouth of his girlfriend as his toilet . Yana has again a mouth full of shit , Alice again takes the rubber cock in hand and pushes it deep into her mouth shit Yana , and Yana again sick , Ian all in the shit and vomit thats great you like to look Pleasant to you of viewing !
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1294.mp4
    File Size : 1124.01 MB
    Duration : 00:11:24
    Video : AVC, 13.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/gqx23us3abnn

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- An.Stomah FLUUU!

Scatshop.com- An.Stomah FLUUU!

Description:
    Epidemic diarrhea caught me, I have stomach flu See close up green, rare shit.
    Model:
    HotDirtyIvone
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : drrrrr-shiiiii-mp4.mp4
    File Size : 116.86 MB
    Resolution : 1334x750
    Duration : 00:06:00
    Video : AVC, 2 500 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 152 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/0igfrkh5oxdk

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Lola - Edges a Toilet in Training Part 2

Scatshop.com- Lola - Edges a Toilet in Training Part 2

Description:
    MP4 Lola decides to edge Andy until she has to pee again. She removes the fucking machine and edges Andy while she drinks more water. Andy is edged for a very long time while Lolas bladder fills. Andy starts to get fussy. He is very frustrated that he has been edged so long. Lola stuffs Andys mouth with a tampon gag. The tampon gag always shuts him right up. Then, she goes back to edging. Lola pees into the jug a second time. Its less that the first time, but still enough to use for training purposes. Lola reinserts the tube down Andys throat. She edges him while pouring her pee down into Andy. Andy is very erect and right on the verge of sexual climax while he swallows the pee. Lola ensures Andys right on the edge again before withdrawing sensation and returning Andy to chastity for the night. Andy did a good job, but he still doesnt get to have an orgasm. He doesnt need to have a full orgasm to learn to sexualize being a toilet. Its not about what he wants. Its about him learning to serve a whole household of women as their fully functioning human toilet. (15:11 long)
    Model:
    BratPrincess
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Lola-Edges-Toilet-in-Training-Part-2-MP4-NEW-recut.mp4
    File Size : 1737.81 MB
    Duration : 00:15:11
    Video : AVC, 15.6 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 384 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/l6m2x3eewpll

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Pooping Compilation 1

Scatshop.com- Pooping Compilation 1

Description:
    Watch her pooping 7min 50 sec video. Many poops some peeing. Compilation of some of my favourite poops from behind, watching her from the perfect angel. Love watching that ass open and that daily poop coming out. Perfect view. Dirty girl.
    Model:
    amateurcouplewithfriends769
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : pooping-compilation-1.mov
    File Size : 593.52 MB
    Resolution : 608x1080
    Duration : 00:07:50
    Video : AVC, 10.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/in7vw6nkpb6z

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Morning farting

Scatshop.com- Morning farting

Description:
    It happens almost every day. I wake up, I drink coffee and the bombs get loud. I have a lot of gas in myself and the most in the morning.
    Model:
    HotDirtyIvone
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : f101smalll-1.mp4
    File Size : 263.06 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:05:17
    Video : AVC, 6 751 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/hmoqwu3zv61l

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Order for the toilet slave 1 Amina

Scatshop.com- Order for the toilet slave 1 Amina

Description:
    Order for the toilet slave 1 Amina! Toilet slave turned to our studio to buy shit of the girls. He did not want to take part in the shoot, but wanted to enjoy the taste of shit girls. He waited downstairs while the girls were preparing gifts for him! He asked the girls not to see him, he just wanted to take the shit and leave-his request was fulfilled! So he asked that the girls were with the balls, looked beautiful and very tightly ate the day before. The girls had to look at the camera and humiliate him verbally!
    Model:
    MilanaSmelly
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : s123-1amina.mp4
    File Size : 275.84 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:06:14
    Video : AVC, 5 989 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: