Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Curvy Bitches Shits so BIG

Scatshop.com- Curvy Bitches Shits so BIG

Description:
    I am your sexy curvy Mistress..in my black underwear and my hot ASS i sit on your face and you can see my Ass, asshole and my Feets!! Then i must big shit, first there comes a very big Shit sausage ,then comes more diarrhea,a very big Portion from Lady Laura!! Ah,is a so good feeling and make me so horny!! Come and lick big assholes cleanmmm!!
    Model:
    annalise
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 291431.mp4
    File Size : 840.46 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:09:36
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/djvuj11facm9

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Horny Smeared Naughy

Scatshop.com- Horny Smeared Naughy

Description:
    Goddess is pooping sexy,masturbating and sitting nasty in shit!
    Model:
    thefartbabes
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : smearhornyshit1.mp4
    File Size : 836.56 MB
    Duration : 00:12:54
    Video : AVC, 8 855 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/3c4c9hq0fb76

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Standing ovation

Scatshop.com- Standing ovation

Description:
    Stripping and pooping a huge one for you guys :-*
    Model:
    MiaRoxxx
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2017-07-23.mp4
    File Size : 363.94 MB
    Duration : 00:02:32
    Video : AVC, 19.9 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 163 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/gvy2351ut1jg

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Amadahy and Lola - Moon Sisters share Menstruation Slave

Scatshop.com- Amadahy and Lola - Moon Sisters share Menstruation Slave

Description:
    Amadahy and Lola are moon sisters," meaning, they menstruate in synch with each other. Its a very special thing between Women. Amadahy has generously offered to share her slave with Lola for a moon sisters bonding ritual. Together, they feed Amadahys slave their mixed menstrual fluid. Each girl has collected a cup of her monthly blood. They pour their separate monthly blood into one cup. (Lolas is mixed with a little pee). The cup contains some vodka, which oxidizes the blood and turns it a beautiful dark ruby. Then, they remove their saturated tampons and add them to the bloody mary." The slave drinks it all down. Amadahy and Lola spit into the cup to ensure that the slave gets every drop. The slave obediently scrapes the cup to get even a stubborn menstrual clot stuck to the bottom. Good male! Amadahy rewards it by washing everything down with Her pee. After the slave has been filled, Lola reveals a day old maxi pad shes saved. It has a nice clot stuck to it. They place the used tampons into the slaves mouth and tape the maxi pad over its face. Girls should never have to suffer through their periods alone! Thats why they have moon sisters and male slaves! (7:26 long)
    Model:
    BratPrincess
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Amadahy-and-Lola-Moon-Sisters-serve-slave-a-Bloody-Mary-MP4.mp4
    File Size : 854.63 MB
    Duration : 00:07:26
    Video : AVC, 15.7 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 384 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/cpw79lv5gnek

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Poop Condom

Scatshop.com- Poop Condom

Description:
    My first attempt to shit into a condom. Not a complete fail LOL but definitely a learning curve here!
    After pooping not quite firm enough shit into condom, I play with shit condom trying to make into a phallic shape. It pops! the condom broke! A shitty mess for sure! Smear all over ass, prolapse, squish condom into pussy, all the shit squishes out over pussy and prolapse, more smearing, fist asshole and shitty prolapse.
    Model:
    dirtygardengirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : condompoop.mp4
    File Size : 480.95 MB
    Duration : 00:07:56
    Video : AVC, 8 281 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 176 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/e1y0w5k59px0

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Alonnas Greasy Peasy!!

Scatshop.com- Alonnas Greasy Peasy!!

Description:
    Alonna has been quite prolific the past few weeks. This one is a Whoopsie but goodie! Her old camera had an electrical short and she didnt know at the time that the audio was cut out. While the sound might have been lost, the footage wasnt! So instead this one was set to music. Enjoy as Alonna pushes out a nice load in her living room, then proceeds to shake and jiggle that sexy body of hers!! She made it even hotter by the fire place by oiling up from head to toe. Enjoy as she dances up tempo, and nice and slow, while also admiring her finished product!! A nice, FUNKY clip given away for a low low price due to the audio glitch.
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Alonna-oilly-dump-102219-2.mp4
    File Size : 920.82 MB
    Duration : 00:11:46
    Video : AVC, 10.4 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 512 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/0qdmsr9a82ir

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Enjoy My Shit Loser

Scatshop.com- Enjoy My Shit Loser

Description:
    Hello, loser". Can you guess who I am talking to? My ass has never looked sexier than it does from below peaking out from under my short skirt. You get a slaves eye view. You will be masturbating without self-respect as you gaze at my perfect ass while I dig my heels into the slaves mouth. I let loose a magnificent pile right into the plate. You will masturbate furiously-I can almost hear your little dick flapping around now-as I look down pitilessly at the sub-human struggling to eat my waste. you look right into my massive brown eyes, my luscious, full red lips. you abandon hope as your dignity melts away and you give yourself to pleasing me by degrading yourself. It has to actually consume. Since you have enjoyed the view of my slave you should live by the same rules I make for it. Finish masturbating and once you have spewed your filth lick up your sperm like a good little toilet.
    Model:
    janet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1311910.mp4
    File Size : 1018.94 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:10:38
    Video : AVC, 13.2 Mb/s, 29.970 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/f4ysz0dgeujy

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Dirty games of Yana and Olga

Scatshop.com- Dirty games of Yana and Olga

Description:
    In this video clip, Yana and Olga shit to each other on the face , and then smear shit kicks all over the body . At first Yana was lying on the bed and Olga, shit on the face and mouth of Yana . Yana likes to play these games , Olga began foot to smear shit on the body of Yana , Yes, Breasts belly pussy face they were covered in shit . Yana Olga reversed , now Yana shit on Olga . It is superb to see from the ass Yana and Olga turns out shit and pussy fuck piss . Releasing a load of crap on the body of Olga Yana, too, begins to smear his foot on the body of Olga crap . Yana, Olga and all the shit but they got a lot of pleasure from what they do .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0329-1.mp4
    File Size : 940.62 MB
    Duration : 00:09:41
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/1jeo7e8g9vtz

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Gstring Split Creamy Poo In DoggyJOIQueefings

Scatshop.com- Gstring Split Creamy Poo In DoggyJOIQueefings

Description:
    Watch me wear a silky, frilly, sexy G-string on. I tease you in doggy in the entire video. Ask you what do you think about my panty,? how bad you want to touch it, you wanna sniff my butt hole from behind? My ass is your weakness especially in doggy. Cant resist. Also amazing view to pink pussy. I touch my holes, insert fingers and make some fanny farts in G-string. Naughty pussy noises. I ask you to stroke yourself and just listen to me. I do fart and fanny fart as well in G-string. Lets stroke your dick to my asshole. My fanny farts drive you crazy. Jerk your dick I show you how. I give you a loads of sexy view from my tiny panty, from asshole and pussy behind. I take my glass plug too and insert into ass,do you want to try it as well in your hole? I play with and give some pleasure to my butt hole. Your job is only to stroke your dick, doesnt matter to my pussy or asshole. I also gape a bit my butt hole, making sexy noises and I tell you I have to shit. I hold the glass plug with my asshole few times. Juicy wet ass noises because of my poo inside. Hope you dont stop jerking. Just watch me and focus on ass hole. Frilly G-string split my nasty and stinky creamy shit. What a nice view. Also show the poo on the floor to you. I take again my plug and playing in my dirty shit covered ass and play with myself. You also just jerk your dick faster and harder for me. Im so horny for you so get yourself ready to cum when I tell you. I give you JOI and cum countdown to give your cum to me. Did you give me? Enjoy it!
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0509.mp4
    File Size : 1388.3 MB
    Duration : 00:19:08
    Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ds875qb9vsai

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Very dirty lesbian games Yana and Olga

Scatshop.com- Very dirty lesbian games Yana and Olga

Description:
    Very dirty lesbian games staged by Yana and Olga , in this video clip, Yana makes Olga analingus caress his tongue anus Olga , at the moment how Yana caresses the anus Olga , Olga, shit from the ass Olga comes out crap , and Yana not to stop and continued to caress the anus Olga . Oh Yes Ian holds his tongue at the shit that comes out of the ass Olga . Olga released a large amount of shit . Oh yeah , Yana took a shit in his hands and started to smear the shit on the ass of Olga , then Yana smeared her cunt of Olginym shit and forced Olga to caress her pussy which was covered in shit after lask, Ian began to piss Olga in her mouth big jet began to fill Holguin mouth Oh yeah it was a very dirty video . Dear friends , please leave comments under our videos we are very pleased to read your opinion . With respect to you, your Yana and Olga .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN4502.mp4
    File Size : 784.88 MB
    Duration : 00:07:58
    Video : AVC, 13.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: