Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Shitty secretary (Part 1)

Scatshop.com- Shitty secretary (Part 1)

Description:
    The secretary at work talking with the boss, and suddenly she wanted to use the toilet. But the toilet was busy, she could not stand it and peed in a cup and shit in pantyhose. This made her horny, and she began to smear shit with her body, masturbate and push the shit into her pussy and mouth.
    Model:
    ScatLina
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : shitty-secretary-1-scatshop.mp4
    File Size : 844.13 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:14:24
    Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ku84n34vno6s

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Amazing Big Ass Shit!

Scatshop.com- Amazing Big Ass Shit!

Description:
    I have been pushing out the biggest turds lately! Ive captured some of my biggest in this video for you!
    I love shitting in different positions so you get to see me shitting from two angle! Which position is your favorite!?
    There is an amazing EFRO shit on the plate! You have got to see all of these huge, sexy load of shit!
    Enjoy!
    Model:
    annalise
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1266.mp4
    File Size : 782.92 MB
    Duration : 00:08:57
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/r73bs5lqc2wn

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Shitting Out My Big Blue Butt Plug!

Scatshop.com- Shitting Out My Big Blue Butt Plug!

Description:
    Watch me struggle with my panties to push out this plug! I love the feel of it halfway in me working so hard to hold in my massive shit. When I finally blast it out the poo wont stop coming and then I nearly cum! Its such a good feeling to grab that turd and finish the job!
    (Im a trans woman, just so ya know. )
    Model:
    EmilyMilk
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : C5F4247E-E8C7-4456-B425-6DF58EABAF23.mp4
    File Size : 366.16 MB
    Duration : 00:08:06
    Video : AVC, 6 179 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/gckzjlyusend

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Mommys duty

Scatshop.com- Mommys duty

Description:
    lm getting ready to take a shower and lm wrapped in a towel.l come into your room because l cant find the laundry basket to put my dirty clothes in. l ask you- have you seen the laundry basket? Its not out here where it usually is.
    Youre kind of behind the bed so l cant really see what youre doing.You dont answer me so l say: Hello Didnt you hear me? Do you have the laundry basket in here? Im getting ready to take a shower.
    And l come and look and l find that Iyoure looking through the laundry basket and youre sniffing my dirty panties and jerking off.
    lm so surprised that my towel falls off and lm kind of nervous trying to cover up your body.
    You 're smelling your moms dirty panties and jerking off? Youre smelling my panties that I was wearing all day long! My panties that are all dirty and crusty? That I was farting in all day long! Thats gross!
    Does that make your dick hard? Do you like smelling your moms dirty panties and shooting cum all over them? Is this what you do while Im in the shower? Do you want to smell my ass that bad?
    Do you really want to know what your moms ass smells like? Do you want to see your mom fart? To smell my ass while I fart? And you drop the towel and turn around and spread your ass cheeks and tell me that Its okay.
    So l keep farting and l tell you to stick your tongue on my asshole so you can feel it vibrate when l fart. So you can really taste it. I want to see you jerking your cock while Im farting!
    So l keep farting and tell you that you know l can make you cum if l sit on my cock and wrap my ass cheeks around your cock and fart while rubbing back and forth. Are you ready to cum?
    And l tell me you to steal your panties anymore. That lll be more than happy to fart on your cock whenever you need to cum.
    Model:
    PaulieMaxx
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20112018farts.mp4
    File Size : 738.02 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:12:40
    Video : AVC, 8 010 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ikrs1igzfxad

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Fart and shit

Scatshop.com- Fart and shit

Description:
    My slave is lying on the bed, and it is time for me to feed him.. But before I give him my shit, I need to fart a lot.. What other way to be submissive but to sniff it all in? Besides, it is the smell that soon is to be his food, so he should be happy that I give him a appetizer. It is time to let the logs out, and I make sure it all goes in his mouth. He starts gagging, so I just sit on his face making sure nothing goes to waste, and that all is consumed.
    Model:
    PrincessNikki
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Fart-and-shit.mp4
    File Size : 937.5 MB
    Duration : 00:14:13
    Video : AVC, 9 026 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ffr6x1c5caxm

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Deep anus all the ass in shit .

Scatshop.com- Deep anus _all the ass in shit .

Description:
    My ass was full of shit , I badly wanted to pee . In this video clip you will see my ass coming first liquid shit , and then hard shit , so on this video you will see how widely I could open anal hole as I piss and engaged in anal masturbating with a bottle after I unloaded all my crap out of my sweet butt .
    Model:
    DirtyGirlMary
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : MOV04775.mp4
    File Size : 991.37 MB
    Duration : 00:10:13
    Video : AVC, 13.4 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/fhrosru58f1p

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- how to shit

Scatshop.com- how to shit

Description:
    my friend roxy tries to shit for the very first time in slaves mouth but she cant. i show her how it works and shit a big big load in his loser mouth. Yumy!
    Lisa
    Model:
    mikadoshop
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : mai2016scat03lisa.wmv
    File Size : 436.89 MB
    Duration : 00:11:40
    Video : VC-1, 5 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/3zc2nsauv7fh

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Smelly Farts for Big Shit Lover

Scatshop.com- Smelly Farts for Big Shit Lover

Description:
    Giving you only hot, noisy STINKY time with the famous BBW butt of yours truly! Show off in our cheekies as blast you in the face again and again with some classic gas bombs. Big asses is gonna blow you away, babe! Jerk off to smelly farts! I bet after youve cum, you can really taste that stank in the air We unleash the load of shit that really ramped up the smell of farts! I bet you wish you could eat HUGE logs for breakfast every day, you big stink lover!
    Model:
    annalise
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 19167.mp4
    File Size : 671.77 MB
    Duration : 00:07:40

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/2hk6rsfljjes

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Fucking Shithole!

Scatshop.com- Fucking Shithole!

Description:
    You are at the bottom of my toilet! You are shithole! Toilet! Eat my huge smelly shit toilet loser!
    Model:
    scatdesire
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 192231.mp4
    File Size : 798.09 MB
    Duration : 00:09:10

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/uissv67jon6q

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Brown Noser

Scatshop.com- Brown Noser

Description:
    Following his last punishment I decided I wasnt done with him just yet.. Laying on the couch I straddled his face and shoved his nose right back up into my crack for round 2. You want to cum? Lets see if you can cum with your nose stuck in my ass. Every time you cum youre going to be reminded of how my ass smells. Youre a slave to it. Your lifes purpose is to serve my ass. I wanna hear you sniff with each stroke. Deep breaths! Mmm.. good boy. In between breaths and being smothered I pummeled his nose with loud and silent left over gas.. each time hes about to cum I fill his lungs full of fart and I can see him start to struggle and lose his erection. Hell have to learn to love it if he wants to ever cum again.. every time he gets close I lift up JUST ENOUGH and with his nose barely touching my asshole.. PFFRRTTT" .. a hot nose burning puff tunnels through my panties sweaty spandex right into his nose, amplifying the smell.. but after catching him sneaking breaths I made it even worse on him by taking them off.. completely sealing his nose against my ass!! Now they have NOWHERE to go except his lungs.. The game continues of tease and denial burning his nose every time he gets close until I feel something more come out and he can hardly breathe through his nose any longer.. I look back at him and his nose is completely brown!! I literally sharted up and all over his nose!! How fucking pathetic he looks now.. a true little brown noser! I didnt say stop stroking!! My ass slams right back down like nothing ever happened sealing his nose deep in my filthy crack. This is how you cum from now on Slave.. with your nose as my filthy little toilet. --------- The first clip shot in 4K AND Reformatted as 4K. For the hardcore fart fetishist only, sharts filth visible.
    Model:
    GoddessAmirha
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : BrownNoser.mp4
    File Size : 1157.85 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:07:59
    Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 239 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: